Nick's Solar and Air Systems - Anyone...

Nick's Solar and Air Systems - Anyone else having issues?

Posted in the Ponte-Vedra Forum

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 5, 2014
I had an AC Unit installed by Nick's Solar and Air State Cert: CAC055558 on May 30, 2014. The unit broke less than two weeks later. It then took two weeks to get the problem fixed. The system stopped working again on August 1. Here it is August 5, and I cannot get a technician out to diagnose the problem. I have place over 10 phone calls to various people w/n the "company." Based on feedback from another AC company, the install was done poorly. They did not replace the drip pan, and they left holes in the sheet rock of the house where they moved the thermostats (without telling me).

I currently have a claim filed with American Express in hopes of getting my money back.

Nick Bacca and his team are not legitimate. I strongly discourage anyone from doing business with this company, or do it at your own risk.

Anyone else had a negative experience?
JaxPad

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Aug 5, 2014
We also had a horrendous customer service experience. The serviceman showed up to install the AC unit in an unmarked truck so I'm not even sure he worked for Nick's Solar and Air. That was the first warning sign. We then had issues, right after the install, with the AC not working. How about temperature readings of 89 degrees in the house?!! Could not get the owner or service technician to pick up the phone or return a call. When they finally did return a call, they promised to be out the next day to investigate the problem. They never showed - no call to let us know, no communication whatsoever.

I had to have another technician fix the shoddy original install.

Terrible experience!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ponte-Vedra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suncastle properties (Dec '14) Wed Frank sausedo 3
News Sights and sounds at Jacksonville's Beaches (May '10) Jul 5 Ex Dem 29
Ponte-Vedra Music Thread (May '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 19
News Ponte Vedra Zoning and Adjustment Board taking ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 hanseatic 2
News St. Augustine ranks No. 4 in list of top 100 be... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Frank 3
News Baseball fields closed for arsenic soil testing (Mar '15) Mar '15 kody 1
News Upscale travelers most under served in St. Augu... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Livablecity 1

Ponte-Vedra Jobs

Personal Finance

Ponte-Vedra Mortgages