Local News - First Coast Businessman Facing Charges in Two States

Full story: First Coast News Jacksonville

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Jackelyn Barnard First Coast News JACKSONVILLE, FL-- A routine traffic stop lands a First Coast businessman behind bars.
Comments
41 - 43 of 43 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FMMcDougell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

The truth is never usually known when you are trying to obtain it from the wort of the worst.

How many lives has cocaine ruined. Gambling, drugs. What a wonderful person to have in our society. What not go back to Nevada.

And to think that his wife heads up The DCF.

I am sorry but I just do not get this picture. Obviously something is misssing.

Hopefully the Gov will look into this. Soon I hope.

There is no way to justify the activities of this person. Sad, but more than that dangerous for the children of all counties involved.

That is my take on this.
TheTruth wrote:
If you don't know the facts, shut your ignorant mouths! Even good pe
op
\

le do bad things.
FMMcDougell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

I agree that the wife's lifestyle should be looked into by her superiors. She probably did turn her head many times and enjoyed the drug money(if indeed that is true). It just stands to reason that the whole adventures of these two are just not legit. Shouldn't she be replaced? Most think so. So they gave so much to charity. Where did it come from? Also why did he leave unsolved charges in another state? A pillow of society. Sorry the general population does not share that opinion.
Bryce C

Cranbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

I live in another state and was in town when this story broke For some reason I was fascinated by the story. Have there been any recent updates????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ponte Vedra Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ponte Vedra Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••