Local News - First Coast Businessman ...

Local News - First Coast Businessman Facing Charges in Two States

There are 43 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jan 18, 2008, titled Local News - First Coast Businessman Facing Charges in Two States. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Jackelyn Barnard First Coast News JACKSONVILLE, FL-- A routine traffic stop lands a First Coast businessman behind bars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MorkFromOrk

Middleburg, FL

#3 Jan 18, 2008
I don't condone drugs nor speeding, but is this the type of news that hits the headlines for Jacksonville???

I guess the predators comitting murders must be taking a holiday.

I don't get it..... OH, they got a RICH guy for somthing.
Yeah, that'll counter-balance the six murders that took place in the past two weeks....

Yupper-doo... News Room tackled THAT one, didn't they...

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Jan 18, 2008
they need to go check out his wife! see if shes a coke fiend too..especially being in charge of DCF...and his mug shot! nice white afro buddy!
think1st

Saint Augustine, FL

#5 Jan 18, 2008
Sad at the mentality of the people commenting. Don't be so quick to judge or to assume or even target his wife. If you do not know all the facts keep your mouth shut. Mork your right on target.
TheTruth

Melbourne, FL

#6 Jan 18, 2008
If you don't know the facts, shut your ignorant mouths! Even good people do bad things.
The truth

Saint Augustine, FL

#7 Jan 18, 2008
Hehehe! He looks like he belongs in a Cheech and Chong movie.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 18, 2008
TheTruth wrote:
If you don't know the facts, shut your ignorant mouths! Even good people do bad things.
ok..how do you know the guy? and umm..he had COCAINE ON HIS PERSON!...thats a fact! and he had a warrant from another state..theres a second fact!
izzy

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jan 18, 2008
there but for the grace of God go I...

Those of you who are quick to judge and show no compassion may very well find yourself in need of that same understanding and compassion.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 18, 2008
izzy wrote:
Those of you who are quick to judge and show no compassion may very well find yourself in need of that same understanding and compassion.
he broke the law..plain and simple....its time for him to pay the piper.....

Since: Dec 07

Jax

#11 Jan 19, 2008
TheTruth wrote:
Doesn't that make them "BAD PEOPLE" then?

Talk about I G N O R A N T... You're the definition of it!

Jax

#12 Jan 19, 2008
izzy wrote:
I believe in God, but I don't need his grace to keep me from doing what is morally wrong. He's got other more important things to worry about. I think I'm tough enough to help him out by being good on my own.

(Now, I MIGHT need a little "grace" for doing something "stupid", but not for intentionally doing something wrong)

Jax

#13 Jan 19, 2008
His bond was set at $74,875. Police say Dreicer was released from jail on Thursday after he paid a cash bond for the full amount.

Ok, so now we'll have to wait until he's arrested in Maine, or Iowa, or Arkansas. Think he'll stick around HERE for $75,000? That's probably how much his bail was in Nevada before he skipped out too.
Don't you think the "judge" would consider him a flight risk since he's already flown?

Ask an inmate serving 4 years if he'd pay $75000 to get out of jail if he had the money.
Rasheed Washington

Pontiac, MI

#14 Jan 19, 2008
Time to get NANCY DREICER in for DRUG TESTING! If she is taking it one minute at a time she sure has time for a dog sweep of her home and a full DRUG PROFILE test. If you believe she didn't know about the Coke you could be a top Gov. official. Or better yet a DIRECTOR of a Department of Children and Families in Duval County.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 19, 2008
MorkFromOrk wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't that make them "BAD PEOPLE" then?
Talk about I G N O R A N T... You're the definition of it!
notice his buddy there ignored me when i asked how they knew him...and the 2 facts that i pointed out...
I know him-

Yulee, FL

#16 Jan 19, 2008
Loser.

“one foot over the line”

Since: Jul 07

cans a sh!tty m!ssery

#17 Jan 19, 2008
hahahahaha... figure that... he owned a bar.... did coke..... had a felony warrent.... yet he is still a good person?????? get a grip people,,, just cause he has money does not mean that he is not a criminal........ I hope he spends a while in jail but, with his money he will probably get off........
wilsie

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jan 19, 2008
Aroma's where prostition, gambling and drugs run rampant. VIPs and other city officials are enjoying Scott's generous nature.
Aromas Member

Saint Augustine, FL

#19 Jan 19, 2008
wilsie wrote:
Aroma's where prostition, gambling and drugs run rampant. VIPs and other city officials are enjoying Scott's generous nature.
Ok. I am a member of Aromas. Have been for a couiple of years. It's a CIGAR Bar with a lot of charity events and good people. The comments above are not only false but just plain stupid and used to get a reaction. Let's not get crazy!!!! Aromas is a great place with even better people. God help us if one bad event in a person's life spoils him and the whole group! We'll have to shut down the public schools, police, fire stations, churches... everything!!!
wilsie

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jan 19, 2008
Aromas Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I am a member of Aromas. Have been for a couiple of years. It's a CIGAR Bar with a lot of charity events and good people. The comments above are not only false but just plain stupid and used to get a reaction. Let's not get crazy!!!! Aromas is a great place with even better people. God help us if one bad event in a person's life spoils him and the whole group! We'll have to shut down the public schools, police, fire stations, churches... everything!!!
being a member doesn't make you privy to the going ons of the business part of it. Just ask anyone that works there.

Check his record, it's a bit long

Location hidden

#21 Jan 19, 2008
wilsie wrote:
<quoted text>
being a member doesn't make you privy to the going ons of the business part of it. Just ask anyone that works there.
do share....
Aromas Member

Saint Augustine, FL

#22 Jan 19, 2008
wilsie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait... you said Aromas, where "prostit(ut)ion, gambling and drugs run rampant..." now it's the "going ons of the business part of it." Which is it? Well, as far as the Business part goes you are correct, I don't know the details. However, I do not know the business part of McDonalds, Gate Petroleum, The Post Office, Ruth's Chris, Or most anywhere else I do business, either. And I don't care. I'm not there to check the morals and books. I'm there to see friends and smoke a cigar. But when people start making idiotic statements, I do see a need to spread a little truth on the manure.
Just wondering though, how do you know the business part?(Did you know and keep quiet?) Are you a disgruntled (former) employee with an ax to grind in Scott's back now that he's down? I'd be careful about that. We are ALL down every now and then. Granted, not usually for the same reasons but down non the less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ponte Vedra Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City of St Augustine not conducting door-to-doo... 5 min Takers 1
do you have a forbidden sex story? (Aug '14) 1 hr Manfromoz13 36
Jacob Currin ANTIFA Jacksonville Leader Sun Boaster 1
Jacob Currin AITIFA Leader Sun Stop Antifa 2
News Local News - People say They Know a Different J... (Aug '07) Sep 16 Chad 19
The worst TV news people in Jax are? (Feb '08) Sep 15 gnatt069 366
News Jewish faith keeps them 'solid' while incarcerated (Mar '10) Oct '16 Tim-Yager 10

Ponte Vedra Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ponte Vedra Beach Mortgages