Tea Party meetings begin Tuesday

Aug 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: St. Augustine Record

Billie Tucker, founder of the First Coast Tea Party, will be the featured speaker Tuesday at the St.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Aug 15, 2012
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

I see this as a positive.
What

Jacksonville Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

No one cares.
hmmm

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

What wrote:
No one cares.
You care. So when's the baby shower??? Bahahaha.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Toaster wrote:
I see this as a positive.
Why?
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
I think it's positive anytime the TP get's involved with anything.
If they're meeting it will be to discuss and plan conservative action
for the next presidential election-- in my opinion.. It's kind of like the congressional black caucaus in reverse.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's positive anytime the TP get's involved with anything.
If they're meeting it will be to discuss and plan conservative action
for the next presidential election-- in my opinion.. It's kind of like the congressional black caucaus in reverse.
I was hoping you would would say that you would be waiting for them with bullets and bombs because the pee party backs crony capitalism...

Where was the pee party when Romney forced Obama care on the state of Massachusetts when he was governor?

Besides the politics... How did the Keith R. stuff go?.. You need to keep in mind that you need to pick up your guitar then just once in a while.. I pick up mine almost every day..
wow

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping you would would say that you would be waiting for them with bullets and bombs because the pee party backs crony capitalism...
Where was the pee party when Romney forced Obama care on the state of Massachusetts when he was governor?
Besides the politics... How did the Keith R. stuff go?.. You need to keep in mind that you need to pick up your guitar then just once in a while.. I pick up mine almost every day..
You're such a coward.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a coward.
Why?
ABM

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

because your cowardly AZZ has yet to do a dam thing. you talk bullets and bombs yeah you talk it.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

ABM wrote:
because your cowardly AZZ has yet to do a dam thing. you talk bullets and bombs yeah you talk it.
I wasn't suggesting anything.. I was just hoping... But at least we agree so why not be brave enough to step out of the closet and use your regular name to post with?
wow

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Why? I'm not your psychiatrist. I can imagine it is your little person syndrome. The fact that you can't accept your personal failures. Your poor self image and unresolved mommy issues.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I'm not your psychiatrist. I can imagine it is your little person syndrome. The fact that you can't accept your personal failures. Your poor self image and unresolved mommy issues.
Thats just your opinion, now here are the facts..

Every post that I write gets your attention because of my unique and talented writing skills.. Thats why you follow me around in the forum and the best you can do is shoot spitballs at me.. You are insecure.. Your posting style proves that the be true...

No need to thank me for giving you a free psychiatric evaluation... Glad to do it..

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Weather you agree with or disagree with the "Tea Party" platform, they affected the 2010 election. It will be interesting to see if the same will happen this year in the congressional elections.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to practice bad. I feel like I've forgot runs that at one time came naturally. I was so disgusted I did Smoke on the Water (cords only - no lead) probably 6 or seven times... totally pissed
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to practice bad. I feel like I've forgot runs that at one time came naturally. I was so disgusted I did Smoke on the Water (cords only - no lead) probably 6 or seven times... totally pissed
You doing the exact same thing that I use to do.. But as time went on I realized that I dont need to play the music of others.. I can take what I learn from the music of others and change it around..

I have a suggestion.. Use the cords C,D and G major and strum them with a beat that you like and practice it for 2 weeks 20 minutes a day every other day.. Then change the beat and the cords around to something else that you like.. You need to keep in mind that what sounds good to you is the only thing that matters..

I like playing the house of the rising sun and I have use those same cords to create many more songs of my own.. And thats just one example..

Dont worry about playing lead.. When you learn to strum and selectively pick the strings and pluck with your cording fingers... You wont need any lead...

If you can play smoke on the water then you already have the basics down.. But if you want anymore, you are going to have to pick up your guitar more often..
TOASTER

Pomona Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

venusfatatas wrote:
yall come down to the teaparty and I'll strip for you. I'm blond and beautiful and fat.
If someone ask you to haul ass, how many trips would it take ??
TOASTER

Pomona Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
You doing the exact same thing that I use to do.. But as time went on I realized that I dont need to play the music of others.. I can take what I learn from the music of others and change it around..
I have a suggestion.. Use the cords C,D and G major and strum them with a beat that you like and practice it for 2 weeks 20 minutes a day every other day.. Then change the beat and the cords around to something else that you like.. You need to keep in mind that what sounds good to you is the only thing that matters..
I like playing the house of the rising sun and I have use those same cords to create many more songs of my own.. And thats just one example..
Dont worry about playing lead.. When you learn to strum and selectively pick the strings and pluck with your cording fingers... You wont need any lead...
If you can play smoke on the water then you already have the basics down.. But if you want anymore, you are going to have to pick up your guitar more often..
You are 100% correct. I've been concentrating on growing my business,business travel and constantly working weird,long hours for to many years. I have a good solid group of people I work with,and it's time to lay back and enjoy life,starting with my old G'tar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ponte Vedra Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 56 min Dude 2,957
christina arrowood 1 hr just curious 1
Sharrows to be added to AIA 3 hr Bicyclesdie 1
Local News - Man Found Dead in Southside Apartm... (Sep '07) 6 hr AcostaFam 58
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 8 hr Liberal forever 2,121
Walmart Opens Hiring Center 8 hr ida collins 3
Strange & Unusual - Man Finds Wreckage of UFO P... (Oct '07) 13 hr Fairy Tales 16
•••
•••

Ponte Vedra Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ponte Vedra Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ponte Vedra Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ponte Vedra Beach