Woman Pulled from Water in St. August...

Woman Pulled from Water in St. Augustine Beach

There are 2 comments on the First Coast News story from Jul 30, 2009, titled Woman Pulled from Water in St. Augustine Beach. In it, First Coast News reports that:

For the second time in a week, a person has been pulled from St. Johns County waters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News.

Stacey Knapp

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jul 31, 2009
I am that woman. I am Stacey Knapp 34 years old from Albany, GA. We are having a Family Reunion at The St. Augustine Beach Front Resort. I began experiencing an asthma attack while out in the water with my sisters and my husband. My 6 month old daughter was on the beach with my mother, and my Father was coming to join us in the water when I started to head to shore. I needed my inhaler. I lost consciousness before we got there. Thanks to my family, the Fire and Rescue team and the Doctors, Nurses and Respiratory Therapists at Flagler Hospital, and Most Importantly my LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ, I was released less than 2 hours later and in the hotel pool by 5:00 PM.
Anonymous Friend

Marysville, WA

#2 Mar 6, 2013
THe girl that posted this comment response (Stacey Knapp) passed away in May of 2012 due to her asthma. She didn't get to her nebulizer in time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ponte Vedra Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The worst TV news people in Jax are? (Feb '08) Jul 19 Shelldog 365
News Jessica Lunsford's Father Says Detectives Didn'... (Feb '08) Jul 15 mr jobob 47
slept with a Navy officers wife while he was on... Jul 13 JLMroster 1
News Strange & Unusual - Misprinted $20 Bill Sells f... (Mar '07) Jul 12 Jack 90
Why Drive So Fast Jul 12 Reporter 1
Poll When did you first have sex, how was it? (Dec '07) Jul 9 millie 91
News Jewish faith keeps them 'solid' while incarcerated (Mar '10) Oct '16 Tim-Yager 10

Ponte Vedra Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ponte Vedra Beach Mortgages