Time To End Black History Month?

Feb 12, 2009 Full story: www.news4jax.com 10,201

Should Black History Month fade into history? End Black History Month? Claims that Black History Month is outdated are gaining a new potency, as schools diversify their curricula and President Barack Obama's ...

Read more
the light has come

Danville, IL

#10941 Mar 30, 2013
Islamsucks wrote:
What history do blacks have? All I see is chaos and ignorance amongst blacks. Is this the history you are referring to? Or is it that black so called men are irresponsible and cannot take care of there children? or is it the constant whining that everyone owes them something and that it's the white mans fault for there inadequacies. Which one is it? The true black history is a disgrace of a people to ignorant to rise above and become civilized.
<quoted text>
Just like I said, you prove you do not know what BHM is all about. Its been said, if someone thing you are dumb. Why open up your mouth and remove all doubt.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#10947 Mar 30, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
So should Black History month be eradicated?
Without a doubt. Hispanics are the no.2 population in this country ,and we don't have a Hispanic month.
Islamsucks

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10948 Mar 30, 2013
Don't get upset. The truth hurts, your only history is of chaos and ignorance. Stop trying to act like you all have a special history. Your nothing more than a blurb in human history, a bad blurb at that. Now shut your face, tar monkey.
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>Just like I said, you prove you do not know what BHM is all about. Its been said, if someone thing you are dumb. Why open up your mouth and remove all doubt.
Islamsucks

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10949 Mar 30, 2013
First of all nappy, I have always replied to your posts, secondly, you keep on calling other people monkies, but do not realize that your a monkey, a real ugly tar faced monkey at that. As far as cheetah that would be your mamma that you must be referring to you jig- a-boo. Like I said get yourself a mirror and take a good like at yourself and the only monkey you will see will be staring back at you. Now be a good little monkey go eat a banana and kill yourself, you lazy welfare grabbing titzun.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, it only took me posting of your cowardice for you to rent a pair of balls to reply to me, LOFL! Now speaking yo' daddy, on your birth certificate where it asks the name of the father, it states:
Curious George or Cheetah or Buttons?
Maybe king birther Trump can help you with that one.
Oscar de la coon

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10952 Mar 30, 2013
Eradicate black history month!
Cotton picker

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10957 Mar 30, 2013
Any jigs in here?
Afro sheen

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10958 Mar 30, 2013
Get off your lazy black asses and get a job!!!!
Italian - French Power

Podgorica, Montenegro

#10960 Mar 30, 2013
Oh well...
Mr Bojangles

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10961 Mar 31, 2013
You racist little gorilla bastard. "I can throw some dough on your face and make me some gorilla cookies" what's that line from dickless?
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, thank you for your suck up compliments but it does not take away from the fact that you are a stupid low life klanigguh monkey racist.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Islamsucks

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10962 Mar 31, 2013
Yo black piss get off your lazy ass and do something anything!
<quoted text>Yo' klan piss, if your monkey azz want to end Black History Month, get your lazy monkey azz out and protest ya' dumb klan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
the light has come

Danville, IL

#10964 Mar 31, 2013
Islamsucks wrote:
Don't get upset. The truth hurts, your only history is of chaos and ignorance. Stop trying to act like you all have a special history. Your nothing more than a blurb in human history, a bad blurb at that. Now shut your face, tar monkey.
<quoted text>
Why should I get upset. Your posting tell me how ignorant you are about BHM. If people did not care about black history, there would not be millions and millions of books,tv programs, documentary program. This forum is for mature discussion and not for immature people that think name calling and insults is a discussion.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#10965 Mar 31, 2013
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Without a doubt. Hispanics are the no.2 population in this country ,and we don't have a Hispanic month.
If you was interested in finding out if there was other heritage months, you found that there is. Hispanic month is September 15 to October 15.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#10966 Mar 31, 2013
It do not take long to scroll down through this thread to see that the majority of those posting do not know anything about BHM. I can tell that some are immature and have no idea what they are talking about.
Could it be that you are a typical liberal and obamma supporter that loves high taxes,and fat welfare checks ??? Let's take money from successful hard working people,and give it to losers to piss away ....
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#10967 Mar 31, 2013
Cotton picker wrote:
Any jigs in here?
A whole bunch --
Ride The Lightning

United States

#10968 Mar 31, 2013
Obama Mama wrote:
Yes Lord, I am sick of hearing about people who be dead adn gone and really didn't do much anyhow. TIme for us all to lay this race crap aside and just let each other live in peace.
I agree. It gets old hearing negroes constantly talk about peanut butter every February.
Drink the HivE

New York, NY

#10972 Mar 31, 2013
WhiteGirl

United States

#10973 Mar 31, 2013
Did y'all notice that y'all got the shortest month of the year? Cuz no one cares about y'all.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#10974 Apr 1, 2013
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that you are a typical liberal and obamma supporter that loves high taxes,and fat welfare checks ??? Let's take money from successful hard working people,and give it to losers to piss away ....
What is talking about Obama have to do with BHM. Do you have a problem on staying with the subject.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#10975 Apr 1, 2013
WhiteGirl wrote:
Did y'all notice that y'all got the shortest month of the year? Cuz no one cares about y'all.
I said i scrolled down on this thread and i can see most of the comments are people who do no know anything about BHM. Your posting tell me you do not know why BHM is in February.If someone think you are stupid, why open up your mouth and remove all doubt.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#10976 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>I said i scrolled down on this thread and i can see most of the comments are people who do no know anything about BHM. Your posting tell me you do not know why BHM is in February.If someone think you are stupid, why open up your mouth and remove all doubt.
Should BHM be discarded?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ponte Vedra Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain relif lean and quality MJ Weed 6 hr stacey 2
News Georgia - Waycross Home of Televangelist Juanit... (Oct '07) Fri Mz Roze 54
Smoking Weed In Florida is Legal Now? Fri Laura K 3
Iron Order mc (Jul '14) Fri Rider 50
Review: First Coast MD (Aug '09) Mar 26 hollywood32226 68
Review: Galaktic Studios Mar 25 devaughn38 1
Casual Dating in Jacksonville Mar 25 SouthSider 5
More from around the web

Ponte Vedra Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]