100 Ways To Get Kicked Out Of Walmart

Posted in the Ponchatoula Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ENQUIRING MINDS

Hammond, LA

#1 Dec 29, 2009
RUN through the isle while eating their chicken...... screaming ...run!!!!.....Man eating CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!
TeeeeeeHeeeeee

Hammond, LA

#2 Dec 29, 2009
Grab handsfull of men and ladies underwear and put them randomly in custemers shopping carts when their not looking
ShooBeeDoWaaaa

Hammond, LA

#3 Dec 29, 2009
GET A CANDY BAR AND TAKE IT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE..AND TELL THEM YOU WANT TO PUT IT ON LAY AWAY
hjghdsfhkljhfd

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Feb 12, 2010
run into manicans and shelfes with carts
isezsup

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Feb 12, 2010
run around the baby aisles singing thriler on the top of your lungs
lil wayne

Melbourne, FL

#6 Feb 14, 2010
yo yo yo yo wat is goin down in the hood of walmart
lil wayne

Melbourne, FL

#7 Feb 14, 2010
go to an empty check out and and try to check someone out!!!!!!!!!!
WHO DAT

Hammond, LA

#8 Feb 14, 2010
GO IN THE TV DEPARTMENT AND TURN UP ALL THE VOLUMES!!
THE KID

Hammond, LA

#9 Mar 13, 2010
PLANT MARIUANA SEEDS IN THE PLANTS IN THE GARDEN CENTER !!! SOON EVERYONE WOULD HAVE HARVESTING CHARGES !!! HA HA HA
THE KID

Hammond, LA

#10 Mar 13, 2010
GO IN THE BIKE ISLE AND TEST DRIVE THE BIKES ALL OVER THE STORE...RACE IN THE ISLES!!!
THE KID

Hammond, LA

#11 Mar 13, 2010
GO TO THE BEER ISLE...GRAB A TWELVE PACK OF COLD ONES.......TAKE THEM TO LAWN AND GARDEN AND ENJOY THEM WITH YOUR FRIENDS UNDER THE GAZEBO DISPLAY IN A COMFY LAWN CHAIR!!
THE KID

Hammond, LA

#12 Mar 13, 2010
GO TO THE SPRAY PAINT ISLE AND........WELL USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!
M_HH_6

Corner Brook, Canada

#13 Mar 30, 2010
uhhh so im pretty sure if i tryied any of this , it would be the most boring thing ever becasue they all suck ,so why dont you guys come up with something interesting all ready !
proxs

Joppa, MD

#14 Apr 3, 2010
-glue pennies to the ground.
-Go up to the fat guy examining Speedo's. Pretend you're a store assistant and say loudly and politely "excuse me sir, i dont think we carry sizes big enough for killer whales anymore... let me go and check.." as soon as you walk away, run back, start screaming at the top of your lungs, and hit him on the head with a boogie board or a kick board. then calmly walk away and whisper loudly "can ya believe this guy?!"
Hehehe hahaha

Browns Mills, NJ

#15 Apr 18, 2010
Steal something..
Uradouche

Apo, AE

#16 Apr 26, 2010
Oh piss off mofo this shit is super funny which means u have no f ing sense of humor bitch
Uradouche

Apo, AE

#17 Apr 26, 2010
Bring ur dog into the store while wearing black sunglasses so they think ur blind. Go to the boxed food aisle when 1 or more people are in it, and yell kind of loudly "SICK 'EM KILLER" and let go of his leash.
totally epic dylan

Spring, TX

#18 May 4, 2010
dart around suspiciously humming the tune to mission impossible. hide in the ball towers and jump at passers by. wear a chicken suit and harass people
Looter Shooter

Hammond, LA

#19 May 13, 2010
M_HH_6 wrote:
uhhh so im pretty sure if i tryied any of this , it would be the most boring thing ever becasue they all suck ,so why dont you guys come up with something interesting all ready !
OK HOW BOUT WE SCREW YOU RIGHT IN YOUR KEESTR....IN FRONT OF EVERYONE WHILE WE GET PICTURES TAKEN AT THE PORTRAIT CENTER!!!!
Looter Shooter

Hammond, LA

#20 May 13, 2010
TRY ON A PAIR OF PANTS WHILE IN DRESSING ROOM PUT DOG SHIT IN THE POCKETS(stinky and soft is better).....FOLD THE PANTS ON HANGER AND HANG NEATLY BACK ON THE RACK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ponchatoula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Hammond, LA (Aug '10) 3 hr Lele 27
News Strawberry Fest in La. apologizes for offensive... Mar 26 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Strawberry Fest Sticks With Poster Mar 21 Go Blue Forever 2
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Mar 11 Caution 2
whos the hottest chick in ponchatoula///??? (Jan '10) Mar 10 Ponchy Pig 9
Review: Mary Cruz's Beauty Salon & Barber Shop (Apr '13) Mar 3 jimmy 9
The Natalbany River 02/02.2015 Mar 2 shannonfarlouis 1
Ponchatoula Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ponchatoula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]