Do most black men like white women?

Do most black men like white women?

Posted in the Ponchatoula Forum

WhiteWomenObsess ion

GÓza, Egypt

#1 Oct 23, 2012
There was a time in America when Black people had many pro-black movements. Now that that time is over I am seeing and hearing of many black men with whet women. Is it that most white women want black men or is it that many black men want white women or is both the case? I'd like to know. I am a black man and I love white women, but I don't know why. I hope one day to find a nice white woman that I can truly show lots of love and respect to. I have a lot in common with white people and not much in common with black people. I respect all people but I don't like drugs, crime, violence, or profanity which I find quite often amongst black people. I don't use the slang that they use, but I understand it. I don't think that I will be truly happy until I find a nice white women as my companion in life. I know she is out there, but when an where I will find her I don't know. If she is reading this now then she can email me at: respect4dawomen at yah dot com
Have_A _Seat

Hammond, LA

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Have several....
jus jules

Bloomington, IN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Emaik me at jusjules1971@gmail.com if u woukd like to talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ponchatoula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constable Place 2 Jul 11 Slim4824 1
adult theaters Jul 1 twistedcouple 1
1983 Flood Settlement (Apr '08) Jun '15 ACS 488
News La. Wildlife and Fisheries agent shot during tr... May '15 hunter 4
News 2015 Berries, Bridges and Books Writers Confere... May '15 Bella Saba 1
Men who cheat on spouses (May '13) Apr '15 Fatty McFatterson 2
Name A Local Fat ASS !! (Feb '12) Apr '15 Anna 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ponchatoula Mortgages