Why did Judge Stout resign?

Why did Judge Stout resign?

Posted in the Ponca City Forum

Since: Apr 12

Guthrie, OK

#1 Apr 25, 2012
Why did Judge W. Lee Stout resign? Was it his ex wife's drug dealings, or something related to something he did wrong in a court case?
Jennifer

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2012
clearasmud wrote:
Why did Judge W. Lee Stout resign? Was it his ex wife's drug dealings, or something related to something he did wrong in a court case?
well if his wife's name is Shelly it would be the reason. Shelly was messing around with my husband in march and do not know when it started because he was using his work phone & getting out of bed at night to text she text to early one night the next morning I took the phone and left and text her well Jen is gone Shelly and I text all day then I said you dumb B did you really think you were talking to Darrell anyway I found out I little info he was trying to get me to leave and Shelly was going to move in one of her statements where I just got to get out of here my husband broke it off with her the night the text came he did not let me read it but after went that is when he broke it off and deleted everything while I was texting her the next morning she said I went through hell last night it seemed to me that you wanted here their you say one thing but do another Ha Ha Ha Ha I hope that I am right about this because I wanted to get a hold of her husband and let him know she was trying to move in with my husband Darrell and Shelly dated back in the day and I knew her man was a judge named Lee
Charlotte Pemberton-Ropp

Cedar Park, TX

#4 Sep 24, 2012
I heard it was because me & my husband fired one up in the courthouse of them not doing anything about my stepfather raping me & I had a bastard child as a result. DHS is scared that they're next. Well they are cause I've talked to the Lieutenant Governor cause the Governor was out that day. Well the truth about how Kay County is treating victims is going to come out soon. Stout waited until my son was almost 16 before he finally had a DNA test done that proved I was telling the truth. Then shortly after the newspaper article came out & the OSBI got involved Stout resigned.
Charlotte Pemberton-Ropp

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2013
Stacked wrote:
<quoted text>His ex-wife Amy Luree Hayes Stout Marchesoni had an affair with my husband. The judge must be attracted to sluts with self-esteem issues.
I know Judge Walter Lee Stout was going to the Rocken Horse on Wednesdays & sometimes Fridays. I went to the restroom & a very young lady no older then 22-23 years old. Very beautiful was saying that the judge told her that he can make her charge go away if she would sleep with him. She said she threw her drink in his face & said she would rather go to jail then to sleep her way out of a charge. She then said the nerve of that sick proverted old bastard. Another female said he told her the same thing the week before. She told her attorney & got a new judge cause she had photos of him drinking in the bar. For the lady that your husband was having an affair with Judge Stout wife. I hope you were smart & filed for a divorce. Once a cheater always a cheater. You don't need a man that will have an affair on you. No man is worth that.
stacked

Four Oaks, NC

#8 Aug 25, 2013
gone
Shelly stout

United States

#9 Oct 10, 2014
Um...get a life all you great Kay county residents. Your skeletons are about to break out of your closets. His ex ex wife Lil miss adulterous with the huge gambling problem has done her best to ruin Lee's life. His ex wife, that worthless method head boy she's a jewel...that would be Lil ol me! I passed a polygraph and was cleared. But that's not good gossip is it? Lee is not a bad father, he pays child support, he is not on any drugs, he is an amazing man. So choke on this bit of facts.....
fedupru

Muskogee, OK

#10 Oct 17, 2014
Shelly stout wrote:
Um...get a life all you great Kay county residents. Your skeletons are about to break out of your closets. His ex ex wife Lil miss adulterous with the huge gambling problem has done her best to ruin Lee's life. His ex wife, that worthless method head boy she's a jewel...that would be Lil ol me! I passed a polygraph and was cleared. But that's not good gossip is it? Lee is not a bad father, he pays child support, he is not on any drugs, he is an amazing man. So choke on this bit of facts.....
He's a pos that won't be missed. Good riddance to him and his kind. Now to get his cases overturned.
the druggy ex wife lol

Sapulpa, OK

#11 Feb 16, 2015
fedupru wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a pos that won't be missed. Good riddance to him and his kind. Now to get his cases overturned.
You poor poor gossiping nobodys.....move along now!
Wth

Kansas City, MO

#12 Feb 23, 2016
Did you go to school? Did you take English classes? Did you pass any of them? Your English teacher should be fired cause you have no clue why a period, comma, question mark, quotation marks or anything.... Holy S#!t, someone correct this so most educated American can read it!
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text> well if his wife's name is Shelly it would be the reason. Shelly was messing around with my husband in march and do not know when it started because he was using his work phone & getting out of bed at night to text she text to early one night the next morning I took the phone and left and text her well Jen is gone Shelly and I text all day then I said you dumb B did you really think you were talking to Darrell anyway I found out I little info he was trying to get me to leave and Shelly was going to move in one of her statements where I just got to get out of here my husband broke it off with her the night the text came he did not let me read it but after went that is when he broke it off and deleted everything while I was texting her the next morning she said I went through hell last night it seemed to me that you wanted here their you say one thing but do another Ha Ha Ha Ha I hope that I am right about this because I wanted to get a hold of her husband and let him know she was trying to move in with my husband Darrell and Shelly dated back in the day and I knew her man was a judge named Lee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ponca City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man with a star tattoo on his neck Jul '16 Kim 1
News Magician to perform at the public library - Jun '16 cockmaster 1
News Silver Spotlight: Lessons in leadership from Po... Jun '16 dick denton 1
Ford Truck Jun '16 Kingfish 1
11 year old . Summer programs. Jun '16 Aaron 1
kay county judge (May '11) Apr '16 Dick smegma 33
James Rothgeb, R & R Farms (Oct '11) Mar '16 Lynn 2

Ponca City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance