Syracuse NY GOODMAN auto "THRIL" car scam..

Posted in the Pompey Forum

Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
A used vehicle was advertised on Craigslist ,,that was sitting in the Syracuse's GOODMAN auto .,,1994 Green SAAB.

My bboyfriend had called about it and then went up to look at it..A salesman came out who located the employee who was selling the vehicle..Mark..He test drove the vehicle and put a down payment on it..The vehicle Mark claimed was owned by his sister..and my boyfriend also agreed to pay for any repairs needed or inspection issues and bought a car part according to fix an issue and gave it to Mark ..we have all the receipts.

Now there are major issues with this vehicles ownership..
We find out after some played..that the sister does not own the vehicle at all..My boyfriend has never talked to her..only to Mark at GOODMAN..where the car is.

Apparently a man named William Greer owns he car..and sccording to Mark now Mr Greer claims he never told the sister she could sell it..He gave to her son with no title..? According to mark the sister told him she once had the tittle bu "lost" it..? Now Mr Greer being upset with her will not surrender the title to her..Now the other issue we have also learned is that Mr Greer will not do this because there's lein on it..after all these years ..and that Mr Greer claims to be upset because he gave the car to her son and she tried to sell it on him..is the story are being pacified with there..

So I have told my boyfriend to collect back his down payment and YES I expect that Mark and his sister do NOT expect my boyfriend to return this car part also off all of this..and plan to reimburse him for that inconcience also..off this sham they are pulling at GOODMAN Auto.

Judith Deveney

United States

#2 May 10, 2013
Your stories are terrible Diana.
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#3 May 15, 2013
Judith Deveney wrote:
Your stories are terrible Diana.
their not just stories and your court lies are even worse..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freaky Black Goddess 5 hr Left Out 6
Where's all the good looking syracuse girls? May 19 Randy 2
News Utica woman charged with stabbing woman during ... May 15 Bimbo Eruptions 1
Buy spice online May 12 Daryl 1
Is there organized crime in Syracuse? (Aug '08) May 10 family 28
News Holes-in-one for Central New York golfers (Jul '14) Jul '14 Hacker 1
News Massive house party was 'something you only see... (Jul '14) Jul '14 ha 1
More from around the web

Pompey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]