Educator

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Realizing time is causing a change in education. Mr. Conti attacks those that are actually improving education and trying to create true empirical data to determine that it is actually improving or not. Wait lets not do that, then, we have accountability. LOL
The worst part of the diatribe is that "they don't know anything about education" They have Doctorates from Columbia University Teacher's College. Do you sir? They taught and one was a Principal in a highly successful Middle School in a blighted section of Boston area. Let's see you taught at Westhill, oh high poverty, low performing students-RIGHT-Isn't that the population you taught. You have demonstrated your white, suburban, ethos in your resignation letter but NO KNOWLEDGE of urban education or poverty in NYS. The great white man has spoken. Now lets move on to the matter of teaching all the children of NYS and having empirical data to determine success or failure.
joke

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

How dare you attack this man.
You're an ignorant fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pompey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance