Gov. Scott Announces Actavis to Expand Florida Manufacturing Facility, Create 220 Jobs

Mar 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: capitalsoup.com

Today, Governor Rick Scott announced that Actavis, Inc. , a leading specialty pharmaceutical company formerly known as Watson Pharmaceuticals, plans to expand its pharmaceutical manufacturing and warehousing facilities in Davie, resulting in the creation of 220 jobs.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2013
Jay

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Gov. Scott Announces Actavis to Expand Florida Manufacturing Facility, Create 220 Jobs.

The article failed to mention that the Corona,CA site employees will lose their jobs in order to expand the Florida site. Create jobs in one state but eliminate jobs in the other state. Not a way to build the economy!
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Boys swimming nude under female adult instructors and getting spanked by young fully clothed girls will provide more Job opportunities for teachers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••