Gov. Scott Announces Actavis to Expand Florida Manufacturing Facility, Create 220 Jobs

Mar 21, 2013 Full story: capitalsoup.com

Today, Governor Rick Scott announced that Actavis, Inc. , a leading specialty pharmaceutical company formerly known as Watson Pharmaceuticals, plans to expand its pharmaceutical manufacturing and warehousing facilities in Davie, resulting in the creation of 220 jobs.

Full Story
Jay

Sun City, CA

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Gov. Scott Announces Actavis to Expand Florida Manufacturing Facility, Create 220 Jobs.

The article failed to mention that the Corona,CA site employees will lose their jobs in order to expand the Florida site. Create jobs in one state but eliminate jobs in the other state. Not a way to build the economy!
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Boys swimming nude under female adult instructors and getting spanked by young fully clothed girls will provide more Job opportunities for teachers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,129,163
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min LessHypeMoreFact 47,583
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,145
Overpaid Firefighters (Sep '10) 2 hr Righteous 427
Naturopathic protocol for periodontal disease (Mar '11) 3 hr Donald Newman DDS 7
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Brian_G 306,359
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr King George 96,529
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]