Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75510 Aug 30, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
Hold your horses, Shitcan..
Don't go wasting your monies.. irresponsibly..!!
The last I heard, da'government is cutting on food stamps in order to have some money to build a wall like we have here,... you know where...
Stay home, do some errands for people around town. Do some yard cleaning .... and wait for some money to arrive from Qatar, before you go visit your cousins in Khan Yunissss...
The cops in the Sritp, didn't get paid ... and they are out there lutting and stealing anything they see ... I'm told..
VOP, if it wasn't for TRD and Nana taking my hard earned dollars, I'd contribute to your personal fund so that you can continue to waste time on turds like Shitcan. He's a brave one, he is. Reality is, TRD would stomp that POS into lawn fertilizer, or he could let me handle his light work. Problem, well, we're registered and can receive details from macho mouse. Shitcan is a liar and a coward. Have a good weekend.
danetoo

Capileira, Spain

#75512 Aug 30, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is a US website so your misspellings are protected under the First Amendment. Butcher away!
BTW, the puzzle for this post...important news.
well .. everything is a misspelling when translated into "proper english" ... instead of this US english crapparoo

just saying ... from a danglish person's point of view

no important news for this post .. just "say cheese!"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75513 Aug 30, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Which reminds me Mr.Bundy told his son after an argument that he will leave him out of his will. But after a little pause he said, no, no, I will leave him in let him suffer too I owe $300.000
Ok, am I in or out?? Gotta know.
I'm feeling generous today so I'm not even going to make you share the debt with my son and daughter...ALL IN!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75514 Aug 30, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>VOP, if it wasn't for TRD and Nana taking my hard earned dollars, I'd contribute to your personal fund so that you can continue to waste time on turds like Shitcan. He's a brave one, he is. Reality is, TRD would stomp that POS into lawn fertilizer, or he could let me handle his light work. Problem, well, we're registered and can receive details from macho mouse. Shitcan is a liar and a coward. Have a good weekend.
That's on you, it was a gentlemen's bet.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75515 Aug 30, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
well .. everything is a misspelling when translated into "proper english" ... instead of this US english crapparoo
just saying ... from a danglish person's point of view
no important news for this post .. just "say cheese!"
Actually, it's worse than that. Originating in Miami allowed me to take certain liberties with Spanish as well. Now, we speak Spanglish. Before you go all "Cathtillian" on me you should know that it's not really too bad. I was able to get by with it in Spain and even managed not to giggle at their speech impediment.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75516 Aug 30, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's on you, it was a gentlemen's bet.
I ain't no Officer nor a gentleman, Mo Fo. They're sissies. Bwaaaaaaaa!!!!
danetoo

Capileira, Spain

#75517 Aug 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it's worse than that. Originating in Miami allowed me to take certain liberties with Spanish as well. Now, we speak Spanglish. Before you go all "Cathtillian" on me you should know that it's not really too bad. I was able to get by with it in Spain and even managed not to giggle at their speech impediment.
Lol - I'm learning at the moment in the region of Castille & Leon (my ISP is lying) Apparently According to the Spanish - it's the best Spanish being spoken here - however perhaps due to my age ((!!!)))-- and I speak other languages - Danish (mother tongue)- English - German - French - some Hebrew still - each time I want to say something in Spanish - a longer sentence in conversation - it's like the other languages "queue up" and want to get out first - just extraordinary - particularly Hebrew likes to "get out" and it's bloody annoying - I hope soon that I'll start "thinking Spanish" and communicating properly !!! Lol ...

No one around here speak English - except the people I'm staying with - and so I want to be able to speak - I'll be here an awful lot as starting a project here that I'm working on too :)) it'll come - only been a couple weeks

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75518 Aug 31, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't no Officer nor a gentleman, Mo Fo. They're sissies. Bwaaaaaaaa!!!!
That argument didn't work for my roomate on the Oriskany. With him as an example the terms are mutually exclusive. The man could (and would) fart "God bless America" on taco nights.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75519 Aug 31, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol - I'm learning at the moment in the region of Castille & Leon (my ISP is lying) Apparently According to the Spanish - it's the best Spanish being spoken here - however perhaps due to my age ((!!!)))-- and I speak other languages - Danish (mother tongue)- English - German - French - some Hebrew still - each time I want to say something in Spanish - a longer sentence in conversation - it's like the other languages "queue up" and want to get out first - just extraordinary - particularly Hebrew likes to "get out" and it's bloody annoying - I hope soon that I'll start "thinking Spanish" and communicating properly !!! Lol ...
No one around here speak English - except the people I'm staying with - and so I want to be able to speak - I'll be here an awful lot as starting a project here that I'm working on too :)) it'll come - only been a couple weeks
We never got that far north. Rota was too far south and subsequent visits with family were confined to areas around Madrid and Barcelona. I envy your ability to spend an extended period in the neighborhood. Vacations are too limiting in a place so rich in historical sites.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#75521 Aug 31, 2014
Merciless Islamic State of Iraq and Syria terrorists savagely executed 250 captured Muslim Syrian soldiers, new video shows.
Before they were killed, the jihadists forced the men to strip down to nothing but their underwear and paraded them through Syria's desert apparently a march to their graves.
The video, posted to an ISIS YouTube account Thursday, and its executions were confirmed by a fighter for the group.
In the video, the men walk single file with their hands behind their heads. An ISIS fighter repeatedly shouts out "Islamic State." The men reply, "It shall remain."
The footage fades to black before showing a pile of bodies lying face-down in the sand.
An ISIS terrorist told Reuters that 250 men were executed after the march. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which monitors violence in the war, put the death toll at more than 120.
ISIS stormed Tabqa airbase on Sunday. The vicious terrorist group claimed to have captured soldiers during the raid, but it's unclear if the men in the video are from the same base.
The terrorists executed 250 soldiers, they claim.
-

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-te...
danetoo

Capileira, Spain

#75522 Aug 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
We never got that far north. Rota was too far south and subsequent visits with family were confined to areas around Madrid and Barcelona. I envy your ability to spend an extended period in the neighborhood. Vacations are too limiting in a place so rich in historical sites.
oh I never take vacations any more ... I take "stays" ..:))

and as I say, I am starting a business here with some other people .. so really interesting and extremely hard work ..

still hope to get to Israel this year as well as I promised, more or less, some family and friends there ... LOL .. so a busy schedule ...
voice of peace

Israel

#75523 Aug 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is a US website so your misspellings are protected under the First Amendment. Butcher away!
BTW, the puzzle for this post...important news.
Ohh, you killed me, TRD..
How come I never tied my misspellings to the rights under the First Amendment..??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75524 Aug 31, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
oh I never take vacations any more ... I take "stays" ..:))
and as I say, I am starting a business here with some other people .. so really interesting and extremely hard work ..
still hope to get to Israel this year as well as I promised, more or less, some family and friends there ... LOL .. so a busy schedule ...
It's a good thing this is Topix and not Twitter. I can think of nine hashtags you'd need for that last post and I'm sure it's only because I don't do Twitter that I haven't found more. Half are subcategories of #envy.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75526 Aug 31, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Ohh, you killed me, TRD..
How come I never tied my misspellings to the rights under the First Amendment..??
No need...that's why you keep me around, remember? Besides, nobody's perfect we all make mistakes. In fact while not enshrined in our Bill of Rights, being mistaken has more or less become a central part of the American experience lately. Oh well, it could be worse. It could be Ebola.
blind sheikh Rahmaninoff

Marco, Italy

#75527 Aug 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews weren't living in their own country then, that's not a problem anymore now that Israel is around. Allah works in mysterious ways, mofugger,

brah, branaugh, banality of evil

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75528 Aug 31, 2014
blind sheikh Rahmaninoff wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yomhGFWXONoXX
brah, branaugh, banality of evil
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks.
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75529 Aug 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No need...that's why you keep me around, remember? Besides, nobody's perfect we all make mistakes. In fact while not enshrined in our Bill of Rights, being mistaken has more or less become a central part of the American experience lately. Oh well, it could be worse. It could be Ebola.

Go easy on that one, Mein Freund TRD.

This year's program of "studies" at Haifa University ... <whispering in case "big brother" is listening and recording our conversation> ... the northern University infected with lefties illuminati lecturers and students .. includes among others, demonstrating that the big "E" is a trademark of the Weizzman Institute in Rehovot.

So the moment theTahrir Square branch near Epcot gets ignited .. you get your F-16 out of your garage, fill the tank to the top, check the wiper blades, the tires pressure, load it up with confetti .. and you give them hell.

.... and if you read on the news that the cameras on campus recorded a bold guy with his seven years old little assistant, cutting the tires of all the cars parked at the University ... you credit VOP that MItzveh..!!

S.O.B...!!

... where is Shitcan ... I've got some Filthy Jewish Hollywood Sionist Endoctrination for him ...
You shouldn't take it before a heavy meal, or before driving to or from work during rush hour...
Bartender, no more alcohol on the premises..!! 98 octane gasoline for everybody..!! VOP is paying..!!

voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75530 Aug 31, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
Merciless Islamic State of Iraq and Syria terrorists savagely executed 250 captured Muslim Syrian soldiers, new video shows.
Before they were killed, the jihadists forced the men to strip down to nothing but their underwear and paraded them through Syria's desert apparently a march to their graves.
The video, posted to an ISIS YouTube account Thursday, and its executions were confirmed by a fighter for the group.
In the video, the men walk single file with their hands behind their heads. An ISIS fighter repeatedly shouts out "Islamic State." The men reply, "It shall remain."
The footage fades to black before showing a pile of bodies lying face-down in the sand.
An ISIS terrorist told Reuters that 250 men were executed after the march. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which monitors violence in the war, put the death toll at more than 120.
ISIS stormed Tabqa airbase on Sunday. The vicious terrorist group claimed to have captured soldiers during the raid, but it's unclear if the men in the video are from the same base.
The terrorists executed 250 soldiers, they claim.
-
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-te...

Marhaba, Waleed
...ahlan wa sahlan..

ISIS coward assassins in no time have made lots of progress in the neighborhood.

Nataniyahu is losing altitude.

He wants a big fence along the border between Jordan and Irak.. and believes that with a little "help" Assad Jr. will keep them of his property...

The fence along the Jordanian border it's going to help as much as a cup of tea and two aspirins to a cancer victim...

We should have been fighting ISIS since the beginnig of the summer.

Waleed, if you don't have one yet, get yourself one of those Chinese bikes. The moment ISIS will start igniting the oil wells (just a few of them), gasoline is going to be 20 shekels/liter at the pump.
In Europe, Spain and Belgium are the next targets.

I don't like this sh!t ....
voice of peace

Yakum, Israel

#75531 Aug 31, 2014
off his property...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75532 Sep 1, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Go easy on that one, Mein Freund TRD.
This year's program of "studies" at Haifa University ... <whispering in case "big brother" is listening and recording our conversation> ... the northern University infected with lefties illuminati lecturers and students .. includes among others, demonstrating that the big "E" is a trademark of the Weizzman Institute in Rehovot.
So the moment theTahrir Square branch near Epcot gets ignited .. you get your F-16 out of your garage, fill the tank to the top, check the wiper blades, the tires pressure, load it up with confetti .. and you give them hell.
.... and if you read on the news that the cameras on campus recorded a bold guy with his seven years old little assistant, cutting the tires of all the cars parked at the University ... you credit VOP that MItzveh..!!
S.O.B...!!
... where is Shitcan ... I've got some Filthy Jewish Hollywood Sionist Endoctrination for him ...
You shouldn't take it before a heavy meal, or before driving to or from work during rush hour...
Bartender, no more alcohol on the premises..!! 98 octane gasoline for everybody..!! VOP is paying..!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jq_8oCz4HGcXX
Mistakes...

African nations are walling the infected into ghettos in an effort to contain the spread of Ebola and we decide to fly two of the victims to Atlanta for treatment. Of course, bringing them to our shore was a risk but the outcome was that our superior facilities were able to save them. In golf, that would represent the classic risk-reward decision every player faces when trying to cut a corner or fly a ball over water. Very similar except in Ebola's case the mistake could have introduced a plague to North America that had as yet been unable to make landfall and put millions of innocents at risk.

Now, give me a choice between Ebola and radical Islam...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min red and right 1,174,082
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Chicken Little 50,463
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr R C Honey 308,039
Review: Jetset Charter 15 hr Honsena 4
Carl Dawson -- Scammer --- Thief -- WARNING Wed Textile investments 1
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... Wed Local pompano 1
AC Repair Company in Pompano Beach, FL Now Inst... Jan 19 Gerald Vonberger 1

Rip Current Statement for Broward County was issued at January 30 at 3:39PM EST

Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance