Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70836 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

voice of peace

Israel

#74898 Jul 22, 2014
Taeb wrote:
<quoted text>
And surprise!!! Palestine belongs to Palestinian...
you didn't mention it.....
may be,,,,,, you means the land where you are; God gave it to you?
and you have the right to take it by killing, destroying houses, invading lands of non Jews?
Is this a religion of peace?
I feel sorry for westerners who did never read the Telmud.
By the way am not Arab, I am a white Amazigh.
Yah salami ... intak Berber..!!

If Ishtar Alabina tells me to slit Natanyahu's throat .. I'll ask her how does she want it, from left to right or right to left.

ya aili waili waili waili waili

Taeb, for one like this ... I take two jobs and bring aaall the money home..
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74900 Jul 22, 2014
Palestinians, the invented people:

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2014/01/09/pale...
Taeb

Tizi Ouzou, Algeria

#74901 Jul 22, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah salami ... intak Berber..!!
If Ishtar Alabina tells me to slit Natanyahu's throat .. I'll ask her how does she want it, from left to right or right to left.
ya aili waili waili waili waili
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mDhmKrW4F6YXX
Taeb, for one like this ... I take two jobs and bring aaall the money home..
you are wrong! this is not our Culture, this is Spanish.
here is a berber song by a Jewish Algerian and Amazigh singer in duo
Taeb

Tizi Ouzou, Algeria

#74902 Jul 22, 2014
Taeb

Tizi Ouzou, Algeria

#74903 Jul 22, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you produce the deed to the Temple Mount the Palestinians claim? If not, they should go back to Arabia where they came from.
you call it temple mount! for us it is the Aqsa one of the hollies place in our belief

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74904 Jul 22, 2014
Taeb wrote:
<quoted text> you call it temple mount! for us it is the Aqsa one of the hollies place in our belief
Why?
Taeb

Tizi Ouzou, Algeria

#74905 Jul 22, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
why?
because all prophets of god prayed in that place .... and our religion is the conclusion of all the regions of Eloah ALLAH almighty GOD

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#74906 Jul 22, 2014
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record I am a Black African American women and because I don't want anything to do with them they keep causing trouble for me and my family. If I did not have a life I would have been banged up their funky corner stores. Again I have witnessed all the trouble making the bastard arabs do here in the Bronx. They do the work of the devil and actually think that all of us Black women want them because they have money. "NEGATIVE. They hide behind the civilians like the big COWARDS they are. So now, kill their wives and children then maybe they will sit their sorry assess down and leave people alone. But it is their nature and culture to keep starting trouble. So again EXTERMINATE all of them!!! If I had a choice I would take Israel's side anytime. Capiche???????
When you count us Africans, that is about 2 billion people. Alone Arabic speakers are nearly 1 billion, about 700 million or more. There are less than 20 million Jews in the world. So I am betting that the Arabs do not get wiped out any time soon. Sorry, stupid. Your petty little mind is filled with stupid wishful thinking. You had better wake the f*ck up before it is too late.

Minneapolis, MN

#74907 Jul 22, 2014
As for Muslims, we are over 1.5 strong, approaching 2 billions. Indonesia alone has 250 million Muslims.

Minneapolis, MN

#74908 Jul 22, 2014

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74909 Jul 22, 2014
Taeb wrote:
<quoted text> why?
because all prophets of god prayed in that place .... and our religion is the conclusion of all the regions of Eloah ALLAH almighty GOD
Taeb you seem like a reasonable person, let me ask you...doesn't is seem a little reckless of Abd al-Malik to build the third most holy site in Islam on top of THE most holy site in Judaism? What do you suppose was the message he was trying to send?
voice of peace

Israel

#74914 Jul 22, 2014
Chapeau, Professeur..!!

Uzi, brother ... write down I owe this man a beer ..!!
voice of peace

Israel

#74915 Jul 22, 2014
Taeb wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oQZpHWm_N6kXX
Taeb, you almost killed me..
The little French that I speak and write ... I learned it at school and through the Enrique Macias long-play records (33 rpm) that a cousin of my wife from Barcelona use to bring us as gifts..

You come to Israel, I'll take you nearby my home to an Algerian restaurant and next to it a cafe ... and you'll never go back home... hahahahaha

Taeb .... after highschool, I almost married and Algerian girl..!! Today she's a grandma of something like sixteen kids.. and cooks the best couscous in the whole galaxy.
The father wanted her to marry a lawyer or a doctor .. and on those days, before joining the Army, I had the looks of Ringo Starr.

The father told me to get the fcuk out of his sight ... and never again come near his house..
My mom and her mom were best friends ... and we used to do homework together ... mmmmhhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Iinaall rabak, Taeb, do you know how many Israeli tourists you could have in Algeria..??
One of these days, I'll take one of my fake passports (New Zealand) and I'll come to visit you..
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74916 Jul 22, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I know about the Egyptian proposal, it won't do any good. And the Egyptians weren't always tied to the Arabs...the natives of Egypt were Copts. The Muslim conquest of Egypt wasn't complete until around 640 AD when the area was part of the Byzantine empire. Native Egyptians originally used the local equivalent of the "N" word to describe Muslims.
I do not need you to tell me the history of anyone.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74917 Jul 22, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you produce the deed to the Temple Mount the Palestinians claim? If not, they should go back to Arabia where they came from.
Wow.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#74918 Jul 22, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
When you count us Africans, that is about 2 billion people. Alone Arabic speakers are nearly 1 billion, about 700 million or more. There are less than 20 million Jews in the world. So I am betting that the Arabs do not get wiped out any time soon. Sorry, stupid. Your petty little mind is filled with stupid wishful thinking. You had better wake the f*ck up before it is too late.
Who the HELL do you think you are talking to? I am not your child and you do not know me. I meant every dam thing I said about those bastard arabs and just like everyone else is entitled to their own opinions, so am I. Whether you think it is "wishful thinking or not. Go bark up someone else's tree then crawl back under your rock. I am not interested in you or any of your thoughts about arabs that don't give a sh-t about you or me. MIDDLE FINGER.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74919 Jul 22, 2014
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
<quoted text> I do not need you to tell me the history of anyone.
Clearly. Hate away.
joey

Mountain View, CA

#74920 Jul 22, 2014
Hamas didn't declare a cease fire. The only thing they declare is war.
FACT

Canada

#74921 Jul 22, 2014
white Israelis fake jews need to be sent back to Poland and Germany! you are khazar ashkenazis and don't belong in the middle east!
FACT

Canada

#74922 Jul 22, 2014
khazars are illegal european occupants in Israel since 1948' there is no genetic dna which they are descendants to Abraham. I recollect the british aided the germans to steal israel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,405,305
Review: Allure Party Rentals 12 hr kellyfile 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr ThomasA 311,496
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Coral Springs (Dec '15) 16 hr mrsjonesdmd 53
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Wed Chaimpie 93
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 98,130

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages