Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74239 Apr 27, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
My response would be, you can't buy character. This is where you go every time your kind fucks up, right to how much money you have, doesn't cut it fella, you are what you are money or not. You'd steal a homeless mans last dollar and laugh at them, this is the problem in Israel you won't stop with your greed until it's too late.
Character...you mean the kind of character belonging to a person who trolls the internet insulting people anonymously...that kind of character? I bet you can count the number of times you've been right on one hand.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74240 Apr 27, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You're landlord isn't laughing Pervert. Pay the rent! Having trouble getting into that gated community to clean the poolhouse? Take off that diaper off your head and brush those crusted teeth. They might mistake you for a Mexican and let you in. Just here to help.
Happy birthday 8>))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74241 Apr 28, 2014
It goes without saying that this is a mistake. What's open for discussion is how colossal it eventually will turn out to be.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

"The rebels had to promise to return the canister of each missile fired, to not resell the weapons and to protect them from theft."
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74242 Apr 28, 2014
Paul Simon and his wife Edie Brickell were arrested on disorderly conduct charges in Connecticut, ABC News has confirmed.

Does it ever end with you Jews, no sign of character anywhere, but that's right some of you have money, this makes it ok right TRD..........

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74243 Apr 28, 2014
YesShitCan wrote:
Paul Simon and his wife Edie Brickell were arrested on disorderly conduct charges in Connecticut, ABC News has confirmed.
Does it ever end with you Jews, no sign of character anywhere, but that's right some of you have money, this makes it ok right TRD..........
The rent is still due, Whiner. LMFAO. And, TRD is a happily married man who doesn't give one yesshitcan for your affection.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74244 Apr 28, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
That's your yardstick? They have an argument and all of a sudden they're the poster children for an imaginary characterless race? You spend a lot of time watching reality TV, right?

This shows a lack of character. Notice anything about the surname?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/teache...

As a matter of fact...

http://www2.colliersheriff.org/arrestsearch/R...

You seem to be surrounded by a whole bunch of characterless non-Jews. How do you explain the total absence of Hebrews on this list in your back yard?

Take your time...have a thought...frame it coherently.

There's no rush.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74247 Apr 29, 2014
Such a bad boy TRD is.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74248 Apr 29, 2014
You see TRD, when you and your other blood suckers get together and think you're doing so good I am here to let you know what the masses really think of you and your kind. This is what counts in the end.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74249 Apr 29, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
You see TRD, when you and your other blood suckers get together and think you're doing so good I am here to let you know what the masses really think of you and your kind. This is what counts in the end.
The masses? It's just that single mass between your ears and you can have that growth removed. You don't have to go on living like this...you can be intelligent if you want to be, you just need to work at it.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74250 Apr 29, 2014
The most hated group of people in the world and you know it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74252 Apr 29, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
The most hated group of people in the world and you know it.
Do I?

So far, I know we're the most hated group in your household but that's about it. Everybody else seems to appreciate us for our contributions to science, medicine, economics, literature, etc. I guess you and yours have no use for technology or any of that stuff. Have fun on your slide back to the 7th century. Now, turn in your cell phone and try to remember to open a window when cooking over an open fire indoors...I wouldn't ordinarily bring that up but since you and your kind are the dumbest people in the world (and you know it) it's just my way of helping out and showing my character.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74253 Apr 29, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>.... disorderly conduct charges in Connecticut .....
Everybody in Connecticut is disorderly! ROFLOL (Dang! I couldn't resist!)
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74254 Apr 29, 2014
You left out crime and greed.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74255 Apr 29, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
You left out crime and greed.
If you're going to keep posing as an expert I'm afraid you're going to have to present your bona fides. What is it, exactly, that makes you such an expert on treachery and lack of character? Did you go to school for that?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74256 Apr 29, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The masses? It's just that single mass between your ears and you can have that growth removed. You don't have to go on living like this...you can be intelligent if you want to be, you just need to work at it.
You don't feel the least bit guilty about abusing yeshitcan? It's like watching you holding the top of his pointy head with one hand, and slapping the sh!t out him with the other. Glad I'm wearing my Depends. That "mass" can be removed surgically with a rusty hacksaw. But we know where he has to go to get that done. It's not Israel. We can watch it on u-tube. And, it's free.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74257 Apr 29, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You don't feel the least bit guilty about abusing yeshitcan? It's like watching you holding the top of his pointy head with one hand, and slapping the sh!t out him with the other. Glad I'm wearing my Depends. That "mass" can be removed surgically with a rusty hacksaw. But we know where he has to go to get that done. It's not Israel. We can watch it on u-tube. And, it's free.
I'd have hung up long ago but I'm still waiting to hear why I'm the guy he wants to inform every time a Jew gets in trouble. It really doesn't matter that I couldn't care less about Donald Sterling, the guy's a monumental jerk but his speech is still free under the constitution. I am a little pissed off about Paul Simon airing his laundry in public but I guess that's the price we pay for musical genius. Eccentric SOB, having an argument with his wife like that...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74258 Apr 29, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have hung up long ago but I'm still waiting to hear why I'm the guy he wants to inform every time a Jew gets in trouble. It really doesn't matter that I couldn't care less about Donald Sterling, the guy's a monumental jerk but his speech is still free under the constitution. I am a little pissed off about Paul Simon airing his laundry in public but I guess that's the price we pay for musical genius. Eccentric SOB, having an argument with his wife like that...
Man o Man. Does Paul look old. LMFAO. It's like he's standing in front of me in my mirror. There's 50 ways to leave your lover. Arf Ark.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74259 Apr 30, 2014
In a separate development, police arrested an Israeli man after he threatened the Roman Catholic bishop of Nazareth and demanded that Catholics leave the country or face God's wrath.

Everyday there is another example of the Jewish poison we must endure. I remember the last time I came near this thread it was just like this, everyday. Your true colors are shining at us..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74260 Apr 30, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
In a separate development, police arrested an Israeli man after he threatened the Roman Catholic bishop of Nazareth and demanded that Catholics leave the country or face God's wrath.
Everyday there is another example of the Jewish poison we must endure. I remember the last time I came near this thread it was just like this, everyday. Your true colors are shining at us..........
I suppose you're right...this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Jews.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/14/us-...

Of course, you and yours are so stupid that even when you aim at Jews you shoot Methodists.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74261 Apr 30, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you're right...this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Jews.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/14/us-...
Of course, you and yours are so stupid that even when you aim at Jews you shoot Methodists.
Shitcan has a head as thick as a coconut. God bless you. I wouldn't give this corksoaker the time of day. Try this. Since you're neighbors. Port Jeff Mutt on the Cuckoo's nest thread has been given every opportunity for a face to dwarf head meeting to discuss issues, I'm only an hour away. He dives into a hole and he has no credibility. Anybody who posts sh!t on line should be willing for a face to head. It will never happen with sh!tcan, but I would love the opportunity to help him with the rent and buy him a few Mojitos to get him the mood for a serious debate. You can hook me up. He has a thing for you. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,173,226
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 30 min ChickBrilliance 307,978
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min SpaceBlues 50,395
Carl Dawson -- Scammer --- Thief -- WARNING 43 min Textile investments 1
Scam - Be Aware - www.livingexposure.com 47 min Textile investments 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Ponderings 96,838
Review: Adam Ryan And Levine Inc 5 hr Chalk Services 10
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:47 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:47PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach