Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70473 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73824 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh this site is hopping with excitement- not. What happened did you tick off TDK? He was the only decent poster on this thread
Being a nurse I use a good liberal dose of KY when I am having to catheterize sickos such as you. Difficult when tweezers and a magnifying glass are required to pick it up just to start the process off though. You would know all about that t having such a small one yourself. Atrophied testicles never were a good look as I'm sure you'll attest to. Yep, keep it on your bedside locker you never know when luck may strike
TDK? Do mean TRD? He wants no part of your stupid shi1t. Haven't figured that out, Queen of Hearts? Hey Fatstuff, you got your arseful in that other thread. How about some of those blah blah blah responses? You crack me up. They are kicking that big fat asz all over the place. Loving it. I won't engage you here because you stink up the room. I can't blame you for hiding here. They are having their way with you. LMFAO See you there, Stinky.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73825 Mar 9, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>TDK? Do mean TRD? He wants no part of your stupid shi1t. Haven't figured that out, Queen of Hearts? Hey Fatstuff, you got your arseful in that other thread. How about some of those blah blah blah responses? You crack me up. They are kicking that big fat asz all over the place. Loving it. I won't engage you here because you stink up the room. I can't blame you for hiding here. They are having their way with you. LMFAO See you there, Stinky.
You didn't answer the question where is he ? Blah blah blah is all the brain dead posters require. It keeps them occupied for hours and no intelligence is required.It allows us serious posters to stay on topic and not be distracted by hasbarats. Hiding? Far from it

Why Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel?

Through ethnic cleansing, colonisation, racial discrimination and military occupation Israel has continued to deny Palestinians their fundamental rights of freedom, equality, and self-determination.
Despite condemnation of Israeli policies by the UN and human rights organisations, the world community has failed to prevent these human rights abuse against Palestinians, or to enforce compliance with basic
principles of law. Palestinian civil society therefore has called upon people of conscience around the worldto boycott Israeli products, divest investments and demand sanctions against Israel ľas was done to combat apartheid in South Africa.
The global movement for the BDS campaign against Israel is coordinated by the Palestinian BDS National Committee, established in 2007. It will continue until Israel complies with international law and grants Palestinian rights.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73826 Mar 9, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question where is he ? Blah blah blah is all the brain dead posters require. It keeps them occupied for hours and no intelligence is required.It allows us serious posters to stay on topic and not be distracted by hasbarats. Hiding? Far from it
Why Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel?
Through ethnic cleansing, colonisation, racial discrimination and military occupation Israel has continued to deny Palestinians their fundamental rights of freedom, equality, and self-determination.
Despite condemnation of Israeli policies by the UN and human rights organisations, the world community has failed to prevent these human rights abuse against Palestinians, or to enforce compliance with basic
principles of law. Palestinian civil society therefore has called upon people of conscience around the worldto boycott Israeli products, divest investments and demand sanctions against Israel ľas was done to combat apartheid in South Africa.
The global movement for the BDS campaign against Israel is coordinated by the Palestinian BDS National Committee, established in 2007. It will continue until Israel complies with international law and grants Palestinian rights.
I didn't answer you because I have no clue where TDK is, except Radio Shack may have some old stock laying around. They went out with the onset of the CD. Now, even the CD is on the way out with flash drives. Complicated isn't it? Who knows what tomorrow brings? It may already be here, but I ain't seen it. You? As for TRD, he's busy making Benjamens and living the life in the warm climate. He graces us with his presence from time to time, but, he's a temperamental old codger that needs to get turned on a bit. If you think for one minute that boycotting Israel is going to do it for him, forget it. Israel's economy is booming with no end in sight. Countries are already signing up for billions, here that?, billions in partnerships. You think they give a rat's ass for petty f ucken boycotts of their date jam? Some Nazi banks shutting them off? Those will be on the short end of the sh!t stick while Israel prospers. I wish I could help you. Maybe you can answer me one question. Is your asz as big as some says it is? ;>)

Location hidden

#73827 Mar 9, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't answer you because I have no clue where TDK is, except Radio Shack may have some old stock laying around. They went out with the onset of the CD. Now, even the CD is on the way out with flash drives. Complicated isn't it? Who knows what tomorrow brings? It may already be here, but I ain't seen it. You? As for TRD, he's busy making Benjamens and living the life in the warm climate. He graces us with his presence from time to time, but, he's a temperamental old codger that needs to get turned on a bit. If you think for one minute that boycotting Israel is going to do it for him, forget it. Israel's economy is booming with no end in sight. Countries are already signing up for billions, here that?, billions in partnerships. You think they give a rat's ass for petty f ucken boycotts of their date jam? Some Nazi banks shutting them off? Those will be on the short end of the sh!t stick while Israel prospers. I wish I could help you. Maybe you can answer me one question. Is your asz as big as some says it is? ;>)
He has a very pleasant disposition unlike yours. He is charming, a gentleman and he has a conscience. You on the other hand are a uncouth redneck who knows only one language and you are hell bent on trying to demean others who do not agree with your point of view re Israel. You try to be a bully, just like Israel is to the Palestinians whose land and property the Jews stole. Israel will get her just rewards for what she is currently dishing out. What goes around comes around. I don't know if you are religious or not but when Jesus returns two thirds of Jews in Israel will be eliminated, just like that. Imagine that
danetoo

London, UK

#73828 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>He has a very pleasant disposition unlike yours. He is charming, a gentleman and he has a conscience. You on the other hand are a uncouth redneck who knows only one language and you are hell bent on trying to demean others who do not agree with your point of view re Israel. You try to be a bully, just like Israel is to the Palestinians whose land and property the Jews stole. Israel will get her just rewards for what she is currently dishing out. What goes around comes around. I don't know if you are religious or not but when Jesus returns two thirds of Jews in Israel will be eliminated, just like that. Imagine that
And you sheilaa - will burn in hell ..,

For being evil ... Your soul is tainted

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73830 Mar 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a very pleasant disposition unlike yours. He is charming, a gentleman and he has a conscience. You on the other hand are a uncouth redneck who knows only one language and you are hell bent on trying to demean others who do not agree with your point of view re Israel. You try to be a bully, just like Israel is to the Palestinians whose land and property the Jews stole. Israel will get her just rewards for what she is currently dishing out. What goes around comes around. I don't know if you are religious or not but when Jesus returns two thirds of Jews in Israel will be eliminated, just like that. Imagine that
You can say it as much as you want. Doesn't make it so. That land was given to both the Arabs (No such thing as a Palestinian) and the Jews, by those who had the authority to do so. Arabs squandered their opportunity and the Jews created Israel. You can't re-write history or change the facts. So keep on spewing your nonsense if it makes you feel good. I demean revisionists and Jew haters because they let their bias and ignorance get in the way of reasonable discussion. People like you deserve nothing better. History and facts mean nothing to your ilk. Too bad.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73832 Mar 11, 2014
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

"I swear that if we had a nuke, we'd have used it this very morning," vowed Jibril Rajoub during an interview with the Lebanese Al-Mayadeen TV channel, as reported by the Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).

An example of stupidity at its worst. No thought of radiation fallout on the entire ME and unlivable land for a very very long time? Who cares? It's that kind of thinking that makes a Peace deal unachievable. You can't negotiate with savages.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73833 Mar 12, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't answer you because I have no clue where TDK is, except Radio Shack may have some old stock laying around. They went out with the onset of the CD. Now, even the CD is on the way out with flash drives. Complicated isn't it? Who knows what tomorrow brings? It may already be here, but I ain't seen it. You? As for TRD, he's busy making Benjamens and living the life in the warm climate. He graces us with his presence from time to time, but, he's a temperamental old codger that needs to get turned on a bit. If you think for one minute that boycotting Israel is going to do it for him, forget it. Israel's economy is booming with no end in sight. Countries are already signing up for billions, here that?, billions in partnerships. You think they give a rat's ass for petty f ucken boycotts of their date jam? Some Nazi banks shutting them off? Those will be on the short end of the sh!t stick while Israel prospers. I wish I could help you. Maybe you can answer me one question. Is your asz as big as some says it is? ;>)
Hola mi hermano! Bienvenidos a St. Thomas, USVI. Life definitely doesn't suck in the tropics...not at all. Check your email later cuz if I can figure out how to do it you're going to see an amazing panorama of our secret spot here. Thanks for holding down the fort, we'll be home next week. Stand by to bust balls...bust balls.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73834 Mar 12, 2014
Sheila, Sheila, Sheila, what am I going to do with you? Is this your way of telling me you prefer name-butchering, profanity laced insults over civil discourse? I thought we were going to be the exception. Oh well, I guess it was just a little too passive-aggressive for you. Go ahead and let your freak flag fly gurl, you came to the right place.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73837 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I respond to people the way they respond to me. YY keeps coming over to the Blaming Israel forum to post derogatory comments to me. Personal attacks, as he has nothing better to respond with. I respond in kind. He is unreasonable and thinks only his point of view is the right one. I think both you and he are Jews. You are a reasonable one and he is an obnoxious one. The difference between chalk and cheese
You lie. I have very little to do with you because you have your hands full repelling boarders. If it wasn't for the lunatic sodomites that hang on your every word, nobody likes you. They realize just what you are. If I posted to you, at all, it may have had to do with your lies regarding the IDF and children being tortured, killed for throwing stones. That's such BS and your references are BS. Other than that, you're blah blah blah responses are hilarious. What you are actually saying is "I'm owned. I'm owned. I'm owned." The only on who doesn't see it, is you. So, don't tell Daddy Cheese tall ones. Your nose will grow.

Thank you,
Chalky

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73838 Mar 13, 2014
"one"

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#73840 Mar 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Hola mi hermano! Bienvenidos a St. Thomas, USVI. Life definitely doesn't suck in the tropics...not at all.
Whew! That was close! I was just there! Thank goodness I didn't have to breathe the same air that you're breathing. Did you tinkle in the ocean?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#73841 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I respond to people the way they respond to me. YY keeps coming over to the Blaming Israel forum to post derogatory comments to me. Personal attacks, as he has nothing better to respond with. I respond in kind. He is unreasonable and thinks only his point of view is the right one. I think both you and he are Jews. You are a reasonable one and he is an obnoxious one. The difference between chalk and cheese
Calm down, sugar. YY is not a jew not is he a redneck. He is awesome! You can't read between the lines. And TRD? Well, I'm not going there! LOL

Location hidden

#73842 Mar 13, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, sugar. YY is not a jew not is he a redneck. He is awesome! You can't read between the lines. And TRD? Well, I'm not going there! LOL
Yeah well we'll need to agree to disagree. His posts are so blatant that it is not necessary for anyone to read between the lines
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#73845 Mar 13, 2014
Yes ladies and ladies there is such an animal..........

THE ISRAEL IRISH FRIENDSHIP LEAGUE

The League in association with the Shamrock Irish Pub is delighted to invite
all members and friends to join us for our annual

?"Pur"Irim - The Lot of the Irish"?

A Festive Paddy's Night Out Celebration
with the best in Israeli live Irish/folk entertainment performed by the

?' THE TAVERNERS'?
with Johnathan Miller (of 'Hoppa Hey" TV show fame)?
and
Shay Tochner

In addition, lots of prizes and surprises to lift up the festive spirits
including promotional gifts courtesy of Guinness (Israel)?
also pub specials of 1 + 1 glass on purchase of various beer brands.?

In the presence of guests of honor:?
Irish Ambassador Eamonn McKee and his wife Mary ?
and
Mayor of Netanya Miriam Feirberg ľ Ikar.?

Venue: Shamrock Irish Pub, Rehov Arieh Regev 2, New Industrial Area, Netanya
?(from Poleg Interchange/past Ikea on Sderot Giborei Yisrael/ 3rd traffic light right at ?Rehov Habonim/1st left into Rehov Arieh Regev).?

Date: Sunday, March 16 Time: 8.pm No Cover Charge

?

Hag Purim Sameach Shalom U'Lehitraot
Malcolm Gafson
Chairman.?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73846 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Right so what was this that you posted me if not a personal attack?
You're the clown, Fatso. "I know you are but what am I?" Is so lame. You keep patting yourself on that humped back and telling yourself you are the the pig of posts. "WE" are laughing at you as a turd that attracts flies like of Port Jeff Mutt, Putzsacker and crazy Gaye. So Nurse Ratched, has the Port Jeff Mutt, with all those aliases, asked for his cigarettes yet? Does Putzsack compliment you on that huge junk in the trunk and offer to lighten his load? How about Gaye and his impotence? Do you wear your jackboots and swastika armband trying to get some life out of his lifeless dehydrated p-tube? Now, let's see it. "I know you are but what am I?" LMFAO
See how the truth always win out in the end?
The truth? And how long ago was that, Rattle tail? If Daddy Cheese is going believe your crap, give us the link. You do know how to do that, right? You are a coward who not only reports people's posts but lies to your advantage. You said I go to your Cuckoos nest and deride you. Like it's all the time. Personally, your fat ass smells like the cheese you love. I'm just chalk. Cry Baby Loser.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#73847 Mar 13, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Yes ladies and ladies there is such an animal..........
.........always knew you had mark of the Beast on you, Harasreal Shilly boy.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#73848 Mar 13, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>The truth? And how long ago was that, Rattle tail? If Daddy Cheese is going believe your crap, give us the link. You do know how to do that, right? You are a coward who not only reports people's posts but lies to your advantage. You said I go to your Cuckoos nest and deride you. Like it's all the time. Personally, your fat ass smells like the cheese you love. I'm just chalk. Cry Baby Loser.
Can you make screeching noise on a backboard?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73849 Mar 13, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you make screeching noise on a backboard?
Sheilla is doing to proxy thing now. LOL!

Like a fckng rat in a maze.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#73850 Mar 13, 2014
[QUOTE who="Faith in Atrocities and p*ssy abuse"]<quoted text>Sheilla is doing to proxy thing now. LOL!
Like a fckng rat in a maze.
[/QUOTE]

What is the cost again of getting you checked at the vet for your Psycho! illnesses. IT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Into The Night 58,876
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Homer 1,375,204
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 min ThomasA 310,999
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 98,021
News Broward school bond projects could face big cos... May 1 Marcy June 1
News Kamla in Us as Trini businessman honoured in Fl... May 1 Marcy June 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Coral Springs May 1 Lizt316 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages