Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
64,301 - 64,320 of 68,371 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70951 Jul 23, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for the cable guy to fix my internet and my phone doesn't show avatars so you're off the hook.
Naw. It takes a day or two to change avatars. I'm trying to seduce the Chef with my versatility. She's a great great sucker for a new look.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70952 Jul 23, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for the cable guy to fix my internet and my phone doesn't show avatars so you're off the hook.
Here's your cable, Guy. Make you homesick?

Roopie

Australia

#70953 Jul 23, 2013
An ALPHA BOSS, you might have heard this term being used around, here or there. But the thing is,
all this talk about an ALPHA BOSS is actually just talk about 1 person. That person is me. I am ALPHA BOSS Mate!.
Roopie

Australia

#70954 Jul 23, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never click on a link from a demented Aussie. So, keep sending and we keep ignoring.
Hey Grandpa, I just found you a new set of wheels for ya mate!.

http://versusthemachine.blogspot.com.au/2010/...

ROFL.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70955 Jul 23, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw. It takes a day or two to change avatars. I'm trying to seduce the Chef with my versatility. She's a great great sucker for a new look.
Ya did it! Looks sooooo much like you! ;) Who's doing all the judging these days???(Cool carrier landing, too.) You haven't changed, old man. Luv ya!
Roopie

Australia

#70956 Jul 24, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya did it! Looks sooooo much like you! ;) Who's doing all the judging these days???(Cool carrier landing, too.) You haven't changed, old man. Luv ya!
Wanna hook up sometime sweetie?. I know I can do it better than old “Yee vizz”. Who wears a nappie and is suffers from impedance.

How was your day sugar hips?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70957 Jul 24, 2013
Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna hook up sometime sweetie?. I know I can do it better than old “Yee vizz”. Who wears a nappie and is suffers from impedance.
Sorry; nobody does it better than yee vizz. ;) How was my day? Don't know; it's just starting. You're in a different time zone, Aussie. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70958 Jul 24, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry; nobody does it better than yee vizz. ;) How was my day? Don't know; it's just starting. You're in a different time zone, Aussie. LOL
How's it going, Girl? The judgies is just somebody from down under playing with itself. I don't feed that Troll or click any links. It'll go away soon enough. Still working? It's Meanie Wednesday off 4 me. See ya.
Eichmann

Naugatuck, CT

#70959 Jul 24, 2013
Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. Smacked down. Better stay with soliciting boys, Dundee. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70960 Jul 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it going, Girl? The judgies is just somebody from down under playing with itself. I don't feed that Troll or click any links. It'll go away soon enough. Still working? It's Meanie Wednesday off 4 me. See ya.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! And you look AWESOME!

Yeah, you're pretty mean...but I've seen meaner. You should check the links out, nobody doesn't like drunk Auzzies.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70964 Jul 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! And you look AWESOME!
Yeah, you're pretty mean...but I've seen meaner. You should check the links out, nobody doesn't like drunk Auzzies.
You have a couple of letters right. Drunk vs. dumb. Just another lonely Troll looking for attention. He/she got it. The Chef has repelled its attempted sexual advances so it's back to banging those road kill Roos. You are easily impressed.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70965 Jul 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a couple of letters right. Drunk vs. dumb. Just another lonely Troll looking for attention. He/she got it. The Chef has repelled its attempted sexual advances so it's back to banging those road kill Roos. You are easily impressed.
Their beers are huge. That makes their wimmin attractive.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70966 Jul 24, 2013
Not even the "A" models?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/24/us-...

I'm gratified to see that we follow our own rules (sort of).

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70967 Jul 24, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Great avatar. Makes me want to take an outdoor shower. Any soap recommendations? You have to know that the drunk Aussie is whacking that jalapeno like there's no tomorrow. Be kind.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70968 Jul 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Their beers are huge. That makes their wimmin attractive.
Their bellys and egos are huge. Their dciks are tiny and barely make it up to the keyboard when they strut their stuff. Please don't encourage further posts from this dooshebag. Going the same way as CMT. Another lonely Troll that keeps on trolling until it gets play. You don't get it by now? Or, is it up to others to swat your flies?
Ahmad

Hebron, Palestinian Territory

#70969 Jul 24, 2013
What's the best way to euthanize a cat? I drove over my cat's legs and the poor thing is suffering and there are no vets within a two hour radius.
Ahmad

Hebron, Palestinian Territory

#70970 Jul 24, 2013
If I had a gun I would put a bullet between her eyes and end her misery, but thanks to Israel I have to resort to more primitive techniques. The problem is I'm note sure if I can kill her right away with one blow.

Ahmads Dad

Naugatuck, CT

#70974 Jul 24, 2013
Ahmad wrote:
If I had a gun I would put a bullet between her eyes and end her misery, but thanks to Israel I have to resort to more primitive techniques. The problem is I'm note sure if I can kill her right away with one blow.
Looks like the censor doesn't like how I spelled Puszy. So, Don't blame Israel because you can't handle your puszy. Dikcs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70976 Jul 24, 2013
Ahmad wrote:
I'm so sorry Ahmad, you must be heartbroken. I hope she's no longer suffering but I'd fill the tub and drown her.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70977 Jul 24, 2013
Ahmads Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the censor doesn't like how I spelled Puszy. So, Don't blame Israel because you can't handle your puszy. Dikcs.
Was it that, or your suggestion to find a halal butcher?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Donnie 1,100,270
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min gcaveman1 46,326
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min J RULES 68,992
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 34 min Pearl Jam 305,453
My new favorite yoga studio 2 hr Heidi Stein 1
Why should you have a say?? 11 hr Loralita 1
Parking spaces hard to find at Tri-Rail stations (Jun '08) 13 hr Tiosammy 37
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••