Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,107)

Showing posts 62,121 - 62,140 of67,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68332
Mar 2, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, Daddy is spanking. LOL. Sure, Boss. Whatever you say.
Getting cold down here, dad, I may even put on some socks.

Can you break away for a couple weeks in April? You won't believe the deal I just got on a spring cruise. It's going to take fifteen days but the pizza at the end of the trip will be AMAZING! We'd be paying less than those poor souls paid Carnival to poop in a pail for seven nights.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68333
Mar 2, 2013
 
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Freud said about oral fixation: "The Oral aggressive personality is hostile and verbally abusive to others, using mouth-based aggression." Spank, spank, spank!
That sounds exactly like our boy but tell me, was that Freud or Cheftell talking?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68334
Mar 2, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> Can you break away for a couple weeks in April? You won't believe the deal I just got on a spring cruise. It's going to take fifteen days but the pizza at the end of the trip will be AMAZING! We'd be paying less than those poor souls paid Carnival to poop in a pail for seven nights.
YES! Should I start packing??? I took my first cruise, on Carnival, in January. I was 100% pleased. ;) What's with the pizza?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68335
Mar 2, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds exactly like our boy but tell me, was that Freud or Cheftell talking?
Umm - the spanking part was my idea! ;) He deserves it, don't ya think? LOL

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68336
Mar 2, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Getting cold down here, dad, I may even put on some socks.
Can you break away for a couple weeks in April? You won't believe the deal I just got on a spring cruise. It's going to take fifteen days but the pizza at the end of the trip will be AMAZING! We'd be paying less than those poor souls paid Carnival to poop in a pail for seven nights.
Sounds lovely. But you gots to add the round trip airfare from here to there and how it would interfere with the summer vacation planned with the beach house on Rhode Island shores with the kids. Love the invite, tho. I regret the opportunity to punch you in that face that I've grown to love.
suzu

Northford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68338
Mar 2, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The Israeli passport is a dead giveaway. What makes Arabs outcasts in Palestine is that there is no Palestine.
yes, exactly, now there is no palestine, and still you and aipac keep whining that israel is the one that is threatened that the US has to assault more and more countries to make sure that israel gets to take whatever it wants.
you and yours are truly shameless

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68339
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! Should I start packing??? I took my first cruise, on Carnival, in January. I was 100% pleased. ;) What's with the pizza?
The cruise ends in Rome and the pizza there is entirely different than any we get at home. We found a cafeteria style spot on the Via del Corso where the veal hangs over the edges of a platter size plate for a couple of Euros. They were at $1.30/euro today,$.35 better than the last time we were there five years ago.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68340
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm - the spanking part was my idea! ;) He deserves it, don't ya think? LOL
Deserve it? He'll enjoy it!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68341
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds lovely. But you gots to add the round trip airfare from here to there and how it would interfere with the summer vacation planned with the beach house on Rhode Island shores with the kids. Love the invite, tho. I regret the opportunity to punch you in that face that I've grown to love.
The balcony cabin and return AA flight to Miami (1-stop in Chicago) is $1,400 p/p. I've been on an older sister ship twice and it was amazing both trips. Does that put you in the "why choose?" neighborhood.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68342
Mar 2, 2013
 
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, exactly, now there is no palestine, and still you and aipac keep whining that israel is the one that is threatened that the US has to assault more and more countries to make sure that israel gets to take whatever it wants.
you and yours are truly shameless
I can only speak for me, not mine but I've told you before that your Muslim shame game doesn't work on people from a guilt based culture. Suck on it.

The US doesn't have to fight against the people who attacked us, we GET to fight them. It's uplifting. Zero to AIPAC in one post...it's you who's shameless.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68343
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

PS...there never was a country by that name and it has less to do with Jews and more to do with Muslim Arabs than you let on.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68344
Mar 2, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The balcony cabin and return AA flight to Miami (1-stop in Chicago) is $1,400 p/p. I've been on an older sister ship twice and it was amazing both trips. Does that put you in the "why choose?" neighborhood.
Holy Cow! That's for 15 nights? Is it transatlantic one way? Amazing! I had balcony - 7 nights - around $650. Used miles acct to get to Miami.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68345
Mar 3, 2013
 
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Cow! That's for 15 nights? Is it transatlantic one way? Amazing! I had balcony - 7 nights - around $650. Used miles acct to get to Miami.
Separate the cruise from the airfare and it comes out to around $62/night p/p.

I love my travel agent.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68346
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TRD wrote:
<quoted text> Separate the cruise from the airfare and it comes out to around $62/night p/p.
I love my travel agent.
Sure you do. Try flying up here and leaving out of Bayonne, N.J.. Think about it. I hate braggarts. The masters create jealousy and hostility. You and that Southern Monkey make quite a pair. 8>)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68347
Mar 3, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can only speak for me, not mine but I've told you before that your Muslim shame game doesn't work on people from a guilt based culture. Suck on it.
The US doesn't have to fight against the people who attacked us, we GET to fight them. It's uplifting. Zero to AIPAC in one post...it's you who's shameless.
Shameless? No doubt. This fatbody can't put a paragraph together that doesn't contain AIPAC in it. It's code for Jew Hater or what call psychologists call blocking. It's only here to engage in intercourse with real Jews. It only comes out at night. During the day, it's a rouge faced hippo with flowers on its desk answering phones for the Jew boss.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68348
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do. Try flying up here and leaving out of Bayonne, N.J.. Think about it. I hate braggarts. The masters create jealousy and hostility. You and that Southern Monkey make quite a pair. 8>)
You hate everybody. And I will fly up there some day and leave from Bayonne...Bermuda calls to me too.

I was going to spend my on board credit plying you with drinks but if you would rather hold down the fort I will have no choice but to get a pedicure.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68350
Mar 3, 2013
 
What really died at Auschwitz?
Here's an interesting viewpoint .. The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez and published in a Spanish newspaper on January 15, 2011. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world.
THIS WAS IN A SPANISH NEWSPAPER: "EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ" By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez "I walked down the street in Barcelona and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz ... We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world. These are the people we burned. And under the pretence of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride. They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts. And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition. We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs. What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe. A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves. Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving in to it. It is now more than sixty years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the six million Jews, twenty million Russians, ten million Christians, and nineteen-hundred Catholic priests who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated.' Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth', it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets. This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people. Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world. How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States? If our Judeo-Christian heritage is offensive to Muslims, they should pack up and move to Iran, Iraq, or some other Muslim country. Please do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass this along. We must wake up before it's too late

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68351
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You hate everybody. And I will fly up there some day and leave from Bayonne...Bermuda calls to me too.
I was going to spend my on board credit plying you with drinks but if you would rather hold down the fort I will have no choice but to get a pedicure.
Listen, only a Jew would divvy up their package to convince themselves they got a deal. Imagine this. If you removed those wheels from your man-wagon, you could buy two sizes smaller boxers and really save some money. Never thought of that, did ya, Smart Guy? Hmmmmm?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68352
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, only a Jew would divvy up their package to convince themselves they got a deal. Imagine this. If you removed those wheels from your man-wagon, you could buy two sizes smaller boxers and really save some money. Never thought of that, did ya, Smart Guy? Hmmmmm?
I'm adding that to the already extensive list of lessons you've taught me.

Together...apart...still a great value even though I'd be taking the trip no matter what. If you got that deal you'd love the travel agent too.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68353
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Cow! That's for 15 nights? Is it transatlantic one way? Amazing! I had balcony - 7 nights - around $650. Used miles acct to get to Miami.
Like, you thought it's round trip by boat? Read much? You fly back to your spiffy abode from Rome to, where do you live again? This guy is a helium sniffing cattle baron with more money than Arafat. He wrangles horses in his idle time. Ca-ching. I'm jealous and annoyed. Stop leading with your chin. His tail is bandaged up because he bruises it talking to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,121 - 62,140 of67,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••