Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68199 Feb 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I told you it's Friday this week. Pay attention, Boy! You know, Comp room @ Foxwoods and all that. TNT-Goose is spoiling for an argument, and as much as I hate to jump on a feathered blasting cap, she gots to be bringing sunptin to da table. Up until recently, Israel was just a spot on her WW2 spinning atlas. One has to use that for more than getting their fingers caught on purpose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_Y2Dr1V4ZgUXX
There's a minute and a half I'll never get back.

I remembered the day off changed but I don't believe you can overcome the urge...that's your biological clock talking to us. It's kind of circadian only weekly.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68200 Feb 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your calendar. He's working today. Keep it straight, will 'ya? Didn't want to clog your pipes so I got rid of my goose feathers. Better?
Celebrity hot tub night requires by definition that you choose a celebrity persona so unless that's the esteemed glow worm of our yute, it's back to the drawing board.

I do accept this as your RSVP though ;-))

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68201 Feb 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Celebrity hot tub night requires by definition that you choose a celebrity persona so unless that's the esteemed glow worm of our yute, it's back to the drawing board.
I'm thinking Paula Deen with 90's vintage hot pants wearing a sport bra with the nipple protection removed. Does that do it for ya? Shal we pipe her aboard, Commander? I will make sure that the mess boys put a little Pepso on the side. By your leave, Sir.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68202 Feb 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Celebrity hot tub night requires by definition that you choose a celebrity persona so unless that's the esteemed glow worm of our yute, it's back to the drawing board.
Répondez s'il vous plaît - mais, oui!
Sorry; not a glow worn. Yimminy already called it something else. He's a sick puppy.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68205 Feb 20, 2013
North Korea, obviously has no place in this thread, but, it kind of shows you what they think of the U.S. and our deterrence which is transmitted around the world to our enemies. Now, they have a video with Obama and soldiers super imposed with flames over them and I think it's time to show them OUR video. Sites targeted, reducing this shit pile of rock into a gravel pit. WTF are they waiting for? Iran and North Korea are basking in the limelight with this Internet horseshit. When do we send a message as to what will really happen if they attack the U.S.? Do we wait for their balls get big enough to do it? Don't tell me they know better. If they did, they wouldn't be playing this dangerous game. They are morons. Got to tell them, Go ahead. I dare you. Put in out on the Internet.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68206 Feb 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking Paula Deen with 90's vintage hot pants wearing a sport bra with the nipple protection removed. Does that do it for ya? Shal we pipe her aboard, Commander? I will make sure that the mess boys put a little Pepso on the side. By your leave, Sir.
That's the only image you have of southern women? They don't all cook with lard y'know. How about Faye Dunaway wearing the beret she modeled in Bonnie and Clyde and nothing else?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68207 Feb 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Répondez s'il vous plaît - mais, oui!
Sorry; not a glow worn. Yimminy already called it something else. He's a sick puppy.
I know. It's a large part of his charm.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68209 Feb 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
All this is never ever shown on TV stations the world over. I guess the conspiracy of lies againts Israel is too big, do we really own all the world media??? Oh well just another nazislamist propaganda. I think I"ll will start a worldwide campaign of sending those articles and photos to all the major news outlets asking them why dont they report and publish all this. I want fucking answers, and I want it now!!!!
Maybe the two eyed dick will provide an answer. Ask her. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68210 Feb 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Faye Dunaway is a wet dream, not a wet popcorn fart.
She's a Gator.
Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#68212 Feb 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
All this is never ever shown on TV stations the world over. I guess the conspiracy of lies againts Israel is too big, do we really own all the world media??? Oh well just another nazislamist propaganda. I think I"ll will start a worldwide campaign of sending those articles and photos to all the major news outlets asking them why dont they report and publish all this. I want fucking answers, and I want it now!!!!
Sadly people already do what you are speaking of and the media ignores them. Look at the amount of continuous lies daily in the major news outlets when it comes to Israel.
I thought you realized this by now.

Is there no way to take them to court for incitement to hatred and violence based on their false claims?
Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#68213 Feb 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
North Korea, obviously has no place in this thread, but, it kind of shows you what they think of the U.S. and our deterrence which is transmitted around the world to our enemies. Now, they have a video with Obama and soldiers super imposed with flames over them and I think it's time to show them OUR video. Sites targeted, reducing this shit pile of rock into a gravel pit. WTF are they waiting for? Iran and North Korea are basking in the limelight with this Internet horseshit. When do we send a message as to what will really happen if they attack the U.S.? Do we wait for their balls get big enough to do it? Don't tell me they know better. If they did, they wouldn't be playing this dangerous game. They are morons. Got to tell them, Go ahead. I dare you. Put in out on the Internet.
Do you really trust your leadership, which refuses to even acknowledge the enemy they are in battle with, to do anything to protect itself or fight its foes?

As much as i love Americans and what it should stand for you are on the way down and only by waking up the people will it be possible to change. Another four years and you are really screwed.

A few EMP's above your cities and martial law here we come. They already have everything prepared and by then it may not be possible to win a war especially without wiping out large chunks of the world or killing millions.

Same is true with Israel on a much worse level.

The world respects those who stick by their principals.

America has spent the past couple of years turning the middle east and parts of Africa into a Jihadists wonderland. There is no logic to that unless they are trying to promote chaos and war.
Then it is all still Bushs fault and Romney is portrayed as a Rich White Sexist Racist.

i am just blabbering now so i will stop. Good Day

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68217 Feb 21, 2013
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really trust your leadership, which refuses to even acknowledge the enemy they are in battle with, to do anything to protect itself or fight its foes?
As much as i love Americans and what it should stand for you are on the way down and only by waking up the people will it be possible to change. Another four years and you are really screwed.
A few EMP's above your cities and martial law here we come. They already have everything prepared and by then it may not be possible to win a war especially without wiping out large chunks of the world or killing millions.
Same is true with Israel on a much worse level.
The world respects those who stick by their principals.
America has spent the past couple of years turning the middle east and parts of Africa into a Jihadists wonderland. There is no logic to that unless they are trying to promote chaos and war.
Then it is all still Bushs fault and Romney is portrayed as a Rich White Sexist Racist.
i am just blabbering now so i will stop. Good Day
I have nothing to say to you, except you have a leader they fear. All this talk about attacking their enemy is more than we do. I wish you well.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68218 Feb 21, 2013
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...

Update on them legless illegal aliens. Those wascally wascals. Talk about an exercise in futility.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68219 Feb 21, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/21/world/europ...

>In a little-noticed trial in a small courtroom here on Wednesday, a 24-year-old man provided a rare look inside a covert global war between Israel and Iran, admitting that he is an operative of the militant group Hezbollah, for which he acted as a courier in Europe and staked out locations in this port city that Israelis were known to frequent.<

Unarmed civilians on vacation. Hezbollah is so brave. Scum.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68221 Feb 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02 /21/world/europe/in-cyprus-tri al-man-says-hezbollah-scouted- israeli-targets-in-europe.html
>In a little-noticed trial in a small courtroom here on Wednesday, a 24-year-old man provided a rare look inside a covert global war between Israel and Iran, admitting that he is an operative of the militant group Hezbollah, for which he acted as a courier in Europe and staked out locations in this port city that Israelis were known to frequent.<
The comments paint a grim picture...Americans would prefer to disengage the Arab world or capitulate rather than fight the spread of terror by groups who believe it's their religious duty to murder Jews. I wonder how they'd feel if it was one of their own children on the bus with the slaughtered Hebrews.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68222 Feb 21, 2013
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68223 Feb 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02 /21/world/europe/in-cyprus-tri al-man-says-hezbollah-scouted- israeli-targets-in-europe.html
War criminals, thats what they do, attack and kill civilians.
Where is a good jewish lawyer when we need one??? Sue them in Hague for war crimes.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68224 Feb 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The comments paint a grim picture...Americans would prefer to disengage the Arab world or capitulate rather than fight the spread of terror by groups who believe it's their religious duty to murder Jews. I wonder how they'd feel if it was one of their own children on the bus with the slaughtered Hebrews.
A lot of those comments look like the Blame Izzy thread. Un-believable

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68225 Feb 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of those comments look like the Blame Izzy thread. Un-believable
They managed to do what they accuse Israel and the Zionomedia of doing...changing the narrative so that Israel is to blame for every terror attack in the world. If we get attacked by airliners, it's our own fault for supporting Israel against Islamic annihilation. If the EU's tour buses and trains start to explode it's their own fault for doing business with Israel.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68226 Feb 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They managed to do what they accuse Israel and the Zionomedia of doing...changing the narrative so that Israel is to blame for every terror attack in the world. If we get attacked by airliners, it's our own fault for supporting Israel against Islamic annihilation. If the EU's tour buses and trains start to explode it's their own fault for doing business with Israel.
And, we know that the underlying cause for that type of reasoning isn't anti-Zionism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,154,584
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 min Anne 96,669
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,255
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,138
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 307,010
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) 6 hr Sirius 231
Review: G8 Van Lines 23 hr Leonard Hart 19
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance