Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,101)

Showing posts 62,001 - 62,020 of67,823
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>HAGD? It's Wednesday!
Check your calendar. He's working today. Keep it straight, will 'ya? Didn't want to clog your pipes so I got rid of my goose feathers. Better?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
TNT-Goose is spoiling for an argument.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What goose? Can't believe I spent 1.2 minutes watching that nonsense. Get to work!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
What goose? Can't believe I spent 1.2 minutes watching that nonsense. Get to work!
Okay. I didn't realize that you are now a two eyed penis. So now you be a TNT-Goose-Dick. Slow down. Think about it. What else did you have to do with that 1.2 minutes that couldn't wait until those batteries were charged?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your calendar. He's working today. Keep it straight, will 'ya? Didn't want to clog your pipes so I got rid of my goose feathers. Better?
Let me get this straight. You are interested in cleaning the Commander's pipes? Well, I never. Pipe her aboard, Boats!

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool it. The article is over 2 1/2 years old. Old stuff. HAGD.
So what? Since then they built even more and nicer places.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Since then they built even more and nicer places.
My point, exactly. Starving my azs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I told you it's Friday this week. Pay attention, Boy! You know, Comp room @ Foxwoods and all that. TNT-Goose is spoiling for an argument, and as much as I hate to jump on a feathered blasting cap, she gots to be bringing sunptin to da table. Up until recently, Israel was just a spot on her WW2 spinning atlas. One has to use that for more than getting their fingers caught on purpose.
There's a minute and a half I'll never get back.

I remembered the day off changed but I don't believe you can overcome the urge...that's your biological clock talking to us. It's kind of circadian only weekly.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Celebrity hot tub night requires by definition that you choose a celebrity persona so unless that's the esteemed glow worm of our yute, it's back to the drawing board.

I do accept this as your RSVP though ;-))

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Celebrity hot tub night requires by definition that you choose a celebrity persona so unless that's the esteemed glow worm of our yute, it's back to the drawing board.
I'm thinking Paula Deen with 90's vintage hot pants wearing a sport bra with the nipple protection removed. Does that do it for ya? Shal we pipe her aboard, Commander? I will make sure that the mess boys put a little Pepso on the side. By your leave, Sir.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Celebrity hot tub night requires by definition that you choose a celebrity persona so unless that's the esteemed glow worm of our yute, it's back to the drawing board.
Répondez s'il vous plaît - mais, oui!
Sorry; not a glow worn. Yimminy already called it something else. He's a sick puppy.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

North Korea, obviously has no place in this thread, but, it kind of shows you what they think of the U.S. and our deterrence which is transmitted around the world to our enemies. Now, they have a video with Obama and soldiers super imposed with flames over them and I think it's time to show them OUR video. Sites targeted, reducing this shit pile of rock into a gravel pit. WTF are they waiting for? Iran and North Korea are basking in the limelight with this Internet horseshit. When do we send a message as to what will really happen if they attack the U.S.? Do we wait for their balls get big enough to do it? Don't tell me they know better. If they did, they wouldn't be playing this dangerous game. They are morons. Got to tell them, Go ahead. I dare you. Put in out on the Internet.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking Paula Deen with 90's vintage hot pants wearing a sport bra with the nipple protection removed. Does that do it for ya? Shal we pipe her aboard, Commander? I will make sure that the mess boys put a little Pepso on the side. By your leave, Sir.
That's the only image you have of southern women? They don't all cook with lard y'know. How about Faye Dunaway wearing the beret she modeled in Bonnie and Clyde and nothing else?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Répondez s'il vous plaît - mais, oui!
Sorry; not a glow worn. Yimminy already called it something else. He's a sick puppy.
I know. It's a large part of his charm.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
All this is never ever shown on TV stations the world over. I guess the conspiracy of lies againts Israel is too big, do we really own all the world media??? Oh well just another nazislamist propaganda. I think I"ll will start a worldwide campaign of sending those articles and photos to all the major news outlets asking them why dont they report and publish all this. I want fucking answers, and I want it now!!!!
Maybe the two eyed dick will provide an answer. Ask her. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Faye Dunaway is a wet dream, not a wet popcorn fart.
She's a Gator.
Atheist

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
All this is never ever shown on TV stations the world over. I guess the conspiracy of lies againts Israel is too big, do we really own all the world media??? Oh well just another nazislamist propaganda. I think I"ll will start a worldwide campaign of sending those articles and photos to all the major news outlets asking them why dont they report and publish all this. I want fucking answers, and I want it now!!!!
Sadly people already do what you are speaking of and the media ignores them. Look at the amount of continuous lies daily in the major news outlets when it comes to Israel.
I thought you realized this by now.

Is there no way to take them to court for incitement to hatred and violence based on their false claims?
Atheist

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
North Korea, obviously has no place in this thread, but, it kind of shows you what they think of the U.S. and our deterrence which is transmitted around the world to our enemies. Now, they have a video with Obama and soldiers super imposed with flames over them and I think it's time to show them OUR video. Sites targeted, reducing this shit pile of rock into a gravel pit. WTF are they waiting for? Iran and North Korea are basking in the limelight with this Internet horseshit. When do we send a message as to what will really happen if they attack the U.S.? Do we wait for their balls get big enough to do it? Don't tell me they know better. If they did, they wouldn't be playing this dangerous game. They are morons. Got to tell them, Go ahead. I dare you. Put in out on the Internet.
Do you really trust your leadership, which refuses to even acknowledge the enemy they are in battle with, to do anything to protect itself or fight its foes?

As much as i love Americans and what it should stand for you are on the way down and only by waking up the people will it be possible to change. Another four years and you are really screwed.

A few EMP's above your cities and martial law here we come. They already have everything prepared and by then it may not be possible to win a war especially without wiping out large chunks of the world or killing millions.

Same is true with Israel on a much worse level.

The world respects those who stick by their principals.

America has spent the past couple of years turning the middle east and parts of Africa into a Jihadists wonderland. There is no logic to that unless they are trying to promote chaos and war.
Then it is all still Bushs fault and Romney is portrayed as a Rich White Sexist Racist.

i am just blabbering now so i will stop. Good Day

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really trust your leadership, which refuses to even acknowledge the enemy they are in battle with, to do anything to protect itself or fight its foes?
As much as i love Americans and what it should stand for you are on the way down and only by waking up the people will it be possible to change. Another four years and you are really screwed.
A few EMP's above your cities and martial law here we come. They already have everything prepared and by then it may not be possible to win a war especially without wiping out large chunks of the world or killing millions.
Same is true with Israel on a much worse level.
The world respects those who stick by their principals.
America has spent the past couple of years turning the middle east and parts of Africa into a Jihadists wonderland. There is no logic to that unless they are trying to promote chaos and war.
Then it is all still Bushs fault and Romney is portrayed as a Rich White Sexist Racist.
i am just blabbering now so i will stop. Good Day
I have nothing to say to you, except you have a leader they fear. All this talk about attacking their enemy is more than we do. I wish you well.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...

Update on them legless illegal aliens. Those wascally wascals. Talk about an exercise in futility.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/21/world/europ...

>In a little-noticed trial in a small courtroom here on Wednesday, a 24-year-old man provided a rare look inside a covert global war between Israel and Iran, admitting that he is an operative of the militant group Hezbollah, for which he acted as a courier in Europe and staked out locations in this port city that Israelis were known to frequent.<

Unarmed civilians on vacation. Hezbollah is so brave. Scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,001 - 62,020 of67,823
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pompano Beach Discussions

Search the Pompano Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min forks_make_us_fat 1,077,627
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr not a playa1965 305,060
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr Frijoles 68,341
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 14 hr VET 2,380
Review: Red Balloon Party Rental (Sep '09) 15 hr Sylvia 34
abuse by hillary clinton 19 hr DOREEN HERMAN 1
Threesomes relationships: Are they for everyone? 19 hr Just another pilot 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••