Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,921 - 61,940 of 68,054 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...I'm way way past that. We had our 7th blizzard of the year last night when I was driving home from work. I couldn't tell where the road ended and the sky began. It was like one of those deals where a pilot is flying upside down and towards the ground and doesn't know it. Cabin fever has given way to just not giving a sh*t anymore. I just have to keep it together for eight more weeks and everything will be okay.
That be called Vertigo. I have it. It causes sea sickness and is an inner ear balance problem. TRD doesn't have it or he couldn't have done double barrel rolls after releasing his napalm to incinerate VC and their sympathizers. You experienced white out conditions. I would love to experience cabin fever. I loved the three days travel ban we had here. Somehow I have this visual of you enjoying your hibernation. All you need is power, food and well stocked cabinets. You can always snow shoe over the guy with the deer head on the sofa for a toke. It can't be all bad. LOL Nice to have you back.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...I'm way way past that. We had our 7th blizzard of the year last night when I was driving home from work. I couldn't tell where the road ended and the sky began. It was like one of those deals where a pilot is flying upside down and towards the ground and doesn't know it. Cabin fever has given way to just not giving a sh*t anymore. I just have to keep it together for eight more weeks and everything will be okay.
You are one tough dame, lady, I don't think I could live in it all winter long. Ski trips are easy enough but even a week or two is enough to tell me I live where I belong. When you have to go to your job or grocery shopping it's suddenly less wonderland-y and more like hard work.
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Fun Fact---- Did you know Israels Netanyahoo stated.....when Israel has squeezed everything it can out of the United States that USA cn just dry up and blow away!!!!!!Our SPECIAL JEW FRIENDS!!!!!!Expose th Jew everywhere and EVERYDAY!!!!!!Zionism is a disease and the cure is EXPOSE and REMOVE.......from ALL lands......including the land the Jew stole they call Israel....REMOVE THEM....Send them back to Khazaria wher the FAKE ASHKENAZI JEW come from.........their end is coming much much SOONER than they KNOW!!!!!!!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

NorthStar wrote:
Fun Fact---- Did you know Israels Netanyahoo stated.....when Israel has squeezed everything it can out of the United States that USA cn just dry up and blow away!!!!!!Our SPECIAL JEW FRIENDS!!!!!!Expose th Jew everywhere and EVERYDAY!!!!!!Zionism is a disease and the cure is EXPOSE and REMOVE.......from ALL lands......including the land the Jew stole they call Israel....REMOVE THEM....Send them back to Khazaria wher the FAKE ASHKENAZI JEW come from.........their end is coming much much SOONER than they KNOW!!!!!!!!
Yo, Spud Packer. You waste your time here. Go back to that brainless bunch you hang with. Whack each other off with your Jew hatred. Changed your user name again? That small brain gives you away. Still packing spuds up the canal?
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Spud Packer. You waste your time here. Go back to that brainless bunch you hang with. Whack each other off with your Jew hatred. Changed your user name again? That small brain gives you away. Still packing spuds up the canal?
I see you are a paid LIAR for the TERRORIST ZIONIST ISR5AELIDEATH MACHINE......Your juvenile insults cant stop myself and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BMANY OTHERS from exposing Zionism as the CANCER it truly is!!!!! You shall see Israel is in its LAST DAYS!!!!!!!Now run along BAGEL BOY!!!!And ps I will go by as many different handles as I so desire......Now you may leave!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Who gave it to the Ottomans? Talk about up-fcuked logic. Arabs are just another horde of thieves availing themselves of the land stolen from my ancestors thousands of years ago. Jews never took anything from the Arabs Ahmad, they took it BACK.
You STOLE IT. There is absolutely NOTHING that proves Jews lived in Palestine. You've been digging for over 60 years and you have yet to find anything of real merit. Arabs never stole anything from Jews.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

NorthStar wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are a paid LIAR for the TERRORIST ZIONIST ISR5AELIDEATH MACHINE......Your juvenile insults cant stop myself and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BMANY OTHERS from exposing Zionism as the CANCER it truly is!!!!! You shall see Israel is in its LAST DAYS!!!!!!!Now run along BAGEL BOY!!!!And ps I will go by as many different handles as I so desire......Now you may leave!!!!!!!
Atta Girl. More caps. Let's do all caps. That's the lunatic we know and love to hate. Shove that old corn cob right up behind the spud. Don't forget the k-y........

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You STOLE IT. There is absolutely NOTHING that proves Jews lived in Palestine. You've been digging for over 60 years and you have yet to find anything of real merit. Arabs never stole anything from Jews.
Yo, Brain Boy...You might want to read up on the partition agreement from the powers to be, at that time, rather than try to rewrite history. Your brainless ancestors wasted their opportunity to create a state. Are you really this stupid? Those in power had the authority to do whatever the fcuk they wanted. Just like your Ottomans. They decided to share. Your monkey ancestors decided to ignore, just like today. You get dumber by the day.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You STOLE IT. There is absolutely NOTHING that proves Jews lived in Palestine. You've been digging for over 60 years and you have yet to find anything of real merit. Arabs never stole anything from Jews.
Really? Nothing? It's all a huge lie? All those DNA markers that prove we're relatives have been lying? OMG!

If by Arabs you mean Muslims you are lying now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
When speaking to this TRASH you must realize as Jesus Christ said of the Jew---yee are of your FATHER the Devil in whom there is NO TRUTH....For he is the FATHER OF LIES.....All this LIAR can do is call names like the little child he is...You cant have a battle of wits ==WITH A UNARMNED MAN!!!!! this person is sooooooooooooooooo unarmned that IT must resort to name calling ....It is what they do when faced with truth.......The Israeli False AshkeNAZI are just at the end of their time on Palestine soil.....They are going down a VIOLENT END AWAITS THE TERRORIST ISRAELI REGIME....LUNATICS SUCH AS THESE TALMUDIC CAVEMEN MUST BE STEROILIZED ........IT IS THE HUMANE WAY TO GET RID OF HUMAN OR I MEAN SUB HUMAN GARBAGE.......IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME....TICK TICK BYE BYE TERRORIST ISRAEL!!!!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

NorthStar wrote:
<quoted text>When speaking to this TRASH you must realize as Jesus Christ said of the Jew---yee are of your FATHER the Devil in whom there is NO TRUTH....For he is the FATHER OF LIES.....All this LIAR can do is call names like the little child he is...You cant have a battle of wits ==WITH A UNARMNED MAN!!!!! this person is sooooooooooooooooo unarmned that IT must resort to name calling ....It is what they do when faced with truth.......The Israeli False AshkeNAZI are just at the end of their time on Palestine soil.....They are going down a VIOLENT END AWAITS THE TERRORIST ISRAELI REGIME....LUNATICS SUCH AS THESE TALMUDIC CAVEMEN MUST BE STEROILIZED ........IT IS THE HUMANE WAY TO GET RID OF HUMAN OR I MEAN SUB HUMAN GARBAGE.......IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME....TICK TICK BYE BYE TERRORIST ISRAEL!!!!!
Atta girl. More caps and more nonsense. Without morons like you it wouldn't be any fun. Now, don't forget to husk the corn before insertion. It should make the day much more enjoyable.
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Nothing? It's all a huge lie? All those DNA markers that prove we're relatives have been lying? OMG!
OK SFB!! The Ashkenazi FALSE JEW in FAKE ISRAEL are no more Jew than a Indian or a Mexican or a African ect ect!!!!! The REAL HOMELAND of these Zionist TERRORIST is KHAZARIA...where they came from and ADOPTED THE FILTHY RACIST TALMUD.....THEY ARE JEW ONLY IN NAME......FAKE FAKE FAKE !!!!!!!!!!There are very very few REAL SEMITIC JEW LEFT.....To be AntiZIONIST is not AntiSEMITIC....Because most Zionist are FAKE ASHKENAZI FALSE JEW....hiding behind the REAL JEW/////Israel is FICTION--TEMPORARY--INSIGNIFIC ANT-A CAMP FOR ASHKENAZI SQUATTERS TERRORIZING THE WORLD IN THE NAME OF A so called WAR ON TERROR!!!!!!!ISRAEL IS OVER!!!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Atta girl. More caps and more nonsense. Without morons like you it wouldn't be any fun. Now, don't forget to husk the corn before insertion. It should make the day much more enjoyable.
Gosh, I hope the fall of the Jews and the end of Israel don't rely on his grammar, spelling or bible skills. Do you think he attributes all of the gospel of John to Jesus or just the parts he likes?
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It all makes TOO MUCH SENSE for you to have to go so low every time you respond.......I wont go to your low JEW LEVEL OF FILTH!!!
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, I hope the fall of the Jews and the end of Israel don't rely on his grammar, spelling or bible skills. Do you think he attributes all of the gospel of John to Jesus or just the parts he likes?
When is the spelling bee ??????????I did not realize it was a contest!!!I hope you win!!!!!
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

HASBARA RATS BEWARE OF TRUTH TRAPS!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Nothing? It's all a huge lie? All those DNA markers that prove we're relatives have been lying? OMG!
Can you point me to the article that talks about Arabs conquering Jews?
Oh wait, you can't because it never happened.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
I don't believe that you believe your own bullsh*t. It is obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that Jews have continuously lived in Israel since ancient times.
I spent four hours of my life watching Ben Hur last night. That is as big of a commitment as I have made in at least 15 years.
Clearly the Jews founded Israel as their homeland long before the muslims coined the word "palestine" in an attempt to legitimize their prescribed need to drive the Jews off their land...as per the criminally insane, self-proclaimed "prophet".
Just because you animals insist on repeating the same lie 1000 times a day....it does not magically become true. If I were you (Thank God--the REAL God---that I'm not), I would recognize that I was blessed among arabs to be fortunate enough to live in a country that is not run by arabs and I would become a productive and contributing member of Israeli society.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

NorthStar wrote:
<quoted text>It all makes TOO MUCH SENSE for you to have to go so low every time you respond.......I wont go to your low JEW LEVEL OF FILTH!!!
Why all this anti-Semitism? Did your landlord raise the rent again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe that you believe your own bullsh*t. It is obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that Jews have continuously lived in Israel since ancient times.
I spent four hours of my life watching Ben Hur last night. That is as big of a commitment as I have made in at least 15 years.
Clearly the Jews founded Israel as their homeland long before the muslims coined the word "palestine" in an attempt to legitimize their prescribed need to drive the Jews off their land...as per the criminally insane, self-proclaimed "prophet".
Just because you animals insist on repeating the same lie 1000 times a day....it does not magically become true. If I were you (Thank God--the REAL God---that I'm not), I would recognize that I was blessed among arabs to be fortunate enough to live in a country that is not run by arabs and I would become a productive and contributing member of Israeli society.
I do believe that you're either criminally misinformed, or just another Hasbara troll who thrives on sucking Zionist dick. Jews lived continuously in "Israel"? LOL. There was no such thing as Israel until 65 years ago. When Arabs "conquered" Palestine, they were fighting Romans, not Jews. You know why's that? Because Jews DID NOT EXIST IN PALESTINE. The REAL JEWS lived, and still live to this day, in ARABIA. And if you get your historical "facts" from Hollywood movies about Jews, made by Jews, then you're a f*ckin ignorant moron who should never engage in real discussions about real world issues. So why don't you make another commitment to not spew any more fallacies from that filthy hole of yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pompano Beach Forum right now

Search the Pompano Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,082,979
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Mothra 45,865
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min HughBe 68,430
Review: Gateway Theater 3 hr diegocasilla 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr SevenTee 305,174
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 10 hr Ron Wells 19
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 hr zazz 96,320
•••
•••
•••
Pompano Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••