Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,901 - 61,920 of 68,292 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Thank you, Truthseekers? Things must be getting dull at Blame Izzy thread. This POS is on every thread spewing his poison. Only a dingbat would thank it for anything. Close the screen door, please.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> No you couldn't. My family has been here for a long time. We have documents from the Ottoman era proving our ownership of the land. The only place you could trace your roots to is some ghetto in Russia. I mean, yea, you could now since Jews stole Palestine from the rightful owners, but that wouldn't make it yours. It would just makes you an invader on the long list of invaders who've been vanquished on our soil. Forget about Jerusalem? In your dreams.
Really? Who gave it to the Ottomans? Talk about up-fcuked logic. Arabs are just another horde of thieves availing themselves of the land stolen from my ancestors thousands of years ago. Jews never took anything from the Arabs Ahmad, they took it BACK.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies and ladies thats what happens when you dont take your prescribed drugs on time. The hitler jr, becames a hitler senior in his little mind. Whine jr, whine senior, whine nazislamist piece of shit. By the way you described yourself exactly as you are. Vermin.
You think that this patient gets access to a Nurse's laptop when she's not looking? As for Soy Sauce's fondness for this demented fcuk, any port in a storm.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dingo humper? LMFAO. That song relaxes me. I bookmarked that clip for when I get anxious. As for Shalit, I might have got boned.
Well, as long as it has therapeutic value...for me, it and she are the opposite of hot.

You don't suppose the Shalit deal is another Mossad lie perpetuated at Arab's expense do you? I'll tell you what, double or nothing that Assad flees rather than dies in place, no time limit. Do we have a bet?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as long as it has therapeutic value... for me, it and she are the opposite of hot.
Opposite of hot; I agree. If someone thinks this is hot, he's got some screws loose.
Pt Jefferson Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Thank you, Truthseekers.

`

`
People are afraid to speak out against Zionists if fear of being accused of Jew hating or Antisemitism. It's OK for Jews to murder women and children, steal land and desecrate holy sites, but if anyone dares criticize Jews they are instantly labeled as a racist. This is the hypocrite world we live in today.
`

`

And we thank you too!

"Soy de Palestina".... it's taken the World 66 years to suddenly wake up and yawn slowly to the facts and Truths about Israeli Jewish Terrorism and diabolical evils.

We can only imagine the horrendous horrors that the Palestinian human beings have/are endlessly enduring at the hoofed hands of these vile evil Occultist creatures. And we're seeing how corrupted this World is, by letting these freaky looking cowardly ugly piggish critters, get away with their endless mass-murdering sprees.

We at Pt. Jefferson are not Nazis, and we are not skin head Aryans, nor do we belong to any KKK Cult.

We are just God fearing Free thinkers, who do "not" subscribe to any religion or radical groups whatsoever.

Our "Exemplar" is our Beacon of Light, a humbled perfect man, who lived in Ancient time, who was not a "Jew", but was an Arabian Israelite.

Jew jews hate Jesus Christ, who condemned and denounced the oral Cult of "Pharisaic Pharisaism" which later became the written Cult of a bunch radically evil plotting and scheming extremists, called the Talmud of Jew-Jews.

Where does it say in the Bible that Abraham was a Jew?

And where in the Bible of thee Old Testament does it say that Moses and the prophets of old,... were Talmudic Jews? It doesn't, because the word Jew did not exist in Jesus Christ's time.

Our Highest Court in USA, ruled that the word "Jew" is a religion, and that the word 'jew' is describing a religion, a Cult, and 'jew' does not discribe or mean a "converts" heritage.

How can Jews have a heritage as a Jew, if they are "converts" and their bloodline has been muttly mutated. It just does not make sense/.

Jews are more simpilly put "converts" from a dirty greasey kettle of mixed eggs and sperms, created by mutating hybrid rubbish that Germans called.... untermenschen.

The Jew Cult comes from the four corners of every ghetto's craphole and rat-hole and are conniving malcontents and weaseling lazy vagabondage, without scruples or morals.

(to be con't upon request...)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Opposite of hot; I agree. If someone thinks this is hot, he's got some screws loose.
I won't deny he could use some RPM but those screws don't come loose all by themselves, they had to have help. Now, as his friends it's incumbent on us to make sure he gets himself a tune-up. I checked Chiltons and the first thing on the supply list is Smirnoff...I guess he needs degreasing too.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as long as it has therapeutic value...for me, it and she are the opposite of hot.
You don't suppose the Shalit deal is another Mossad lie perpetuated at Arab's expense do you? I'll tell you what, double or nothing that Assad flees rather than dies in place, no time limit. Do we have a bet?
That's not what you said the first time I posted her and her song, Boner-boy. And, no, we don't have a bet. Mossad's everywhere. Besides, at the rate this Syrian revolution is going, you'll be long retired and me, well, I guess I can always get a voice recognition app to help me post. You and your "no time limit" nonsense. I'm hungry, NOW!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Pt Jefferson Truthseekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
And we thank you too!
"Soy de Palestina".... it's taken the World 66 years to suddenly wake up and yawn slowly to the facts and Truths about Israeli Jewish Terrorism and diabolical evils.
We can only imagine the horrendous horrors that the Palestinian human beings have/are endlessly enduring at the hoofed hands of these vile evil Occultist creatures. And we're seeing how corrupted this World is, by letting these freaky looking cowardly ugly piggish critters, get away with their endless mass-murdering sprees.
We at Pt. Jefferson are not Nazis, and we are not skin head Aryans, nor do we belong to any KKK Cult.
We are just God fearing Free thinkers, who do "not" subscribe to any religion or radical groups whatsoever.
Our "Exemplar" is our Beacon of Light, a humbled perfect man, who lived in Ancient time, who was not a "Jew", but was an Arabian Israelite.
Jew jews hate Jesus Christ, who condemned and denounced the oral Cult of "Pharisaic Pharisaism" which later became the written Cult of a bunch radically evil plotting and scheming extremists, called the Talmud of Jew-Jews.
Where does it say in the Bible that Abraham was a Jew?
And where in the Bible of thee Old Testament does it say that Moses and the prophets of old,... were Talmudic Jews? It doesn't, because the word Jew did not exist in Jesus Christ's time.
Our Highest Court in USA, ruled that the word "Jew" is a religion, and that the word 'jew' is describing a religion, a Cult, and 'jew' does not discribe or mean a "converts" heritage.
How can Jews have a heritage as a Jew, if they are "converts" and their bloodline has been muttly mutated. It just does not make sense/.
Jews are more simpilly put "converts" from a dirty greasey kettle of mixed eggs and sperms, created by mutating hybrid rubbish that Germans called.... untermenschen.
The Jew Cult comes from the four corners of every ghetto's craphole and rat-hole and are conniving malcontents and weaseling lazy vagabondage, without scruples or morals.
(to be con't upon request...)
Seriously? Are you so bored that you decided to take a Sunday stroll outside your neighborhood? That can only mean one thing, dingo, that you and your fellow retards are ready for your Yiddish lessons. Is that it? Are you looking for a dozen Joos to drop by Blaming Iz to school you?

This is the fourth time you have broken our hudna Bobby, so I'm beginning to think you'd welcome a bunch of Hebrews to your thread. Is that the case?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what you said the first time I posted her and her song, Boner-boy. And, no, we don't have a bet. Mossad's everywhere. Besides, at the rate this Syrian revolution is going, you'll be long retired and me, well, I guess I can always get a voice recognition app to help me post. You and your "no time limit" nonsense. I'm hungry, NOW!
Surviving a time limit isn't winning, the house wins the push. How would you word it to make it a bet?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I won't deny he could use some RPM but those screws don't come loose all by themselves, they had to have help. Now, as his friends it's incumbent on us to make sure he gets himself a tune-up. I checked Chiltons and the first thing on the supply list is Smirnoff...I guess he needs degreasing too.
My guess is that Goosy-TNT could tune us both up without breaking a sweat. Make wish.
http://www.google.com/imgres...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that Goosy-TNT could tune us both up without breaking a sweat. Make wish.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Thanks for planting that imagery in my head. How can I wish for anything besides making her sweat now?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> No you couldn't. My family has been here for a long time. We have documents from the Ottoman era proving our ownership of the land.
You racist junkie. God (the REAL God) gave Israel to the Jews 4500 years ago. Didn't you see the movie? Read the book? This whole "palestine" thing is a ruse for the dirty squatters to steal land from Israel. Fortunately, all clear thinking and moral people recognize the typical muslim treachery and stand with the Jews.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Pt Jefferson Truthseekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
"Soy de Palestina" we love your spirit and we love the real stewardesses of the land of Milk and Honey, the Indigenous Palestinian farmers.
You neo-nazi scumbags are with anyone that hates Jews. What a bunch of toe-dancing fairies you and your little gal-pals are!
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Do you think Israel can go to Mars Lol ! Like it or not you are stuck with the Arabs eventually Israel will return to the Palestinians .

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Do you think Israel can go to Mars Lol ! Like it or not you are stuck with the Arabs eventually Israel will return to the Palestinians .
Not in your lifetime, Falsies.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You racist junkie. God (the REAL God) gave Israel to the Jews 4500 years ago. Didn't you see the movie? Read the book? This whole "palestine" thing is a ruse for the dirty squatters to steal land from Israel. Fortunately, all clear thinking and moral people recognize the typical muslim treachery and stand with the Jews.
44 and windy...I'm catching up. Cabin fever setting in yet?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Nuh uh.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>44 and windy...I'm catching up. Cabin fever setting in yet?
Oh...I'm way way past that. We had our 7th blizzard of the year last night when I was driving home from work. I couldn't tell where the road ended and the sky began. It was like one of those deals where a pilot is flying upside down and towards the ground and doesn't know it. Cabin fever has given way to just not giving a sh*t anymore. I just have to keep it together for eight more weeks and everything will be okay.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...I'm way way past that. We had our 7th blizzard of the year last night when I was driving home from work. I couldn't tell where the road ended and the sky began. It was like one of those deals where a pilot is flying upside down and towards the ground and doesn't know it. Cabin fever has given way to just not giving a sh*t anymore. I just have to keep it together for eight more weeks and everything will be okay.
That be called Vertigo. I have it. It causes sea sickness and is an inner ear balance problem. TRD doesn't have it or he couldn't have done double barrel rolls after releasing his napalm to incinerate VC and their sympathizers. You experienced white out conditions. I would love to experience cabin fever. I loved the three days travel ban we had here. Somehow I have this visual of you enjoying your hibernation. All you need is power, food and well stocked cabinets. You can always snow shoe over the guy with the deer head on the sofa for a toke. It can't be all bad. LOL Nice to have you back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Pompano Beach Forum right now

Search the Pompano Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Aphelion 1,095,316
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min gcaveman1 46,214
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min Life is Love 305,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 68,834
Miami Cosmetic Dentist Explains Sedation Dentistry (Jun '10) 2 hr Jesus RamirIez 5
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 19 hr lost 2,118
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 19 hr lost 2,939
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••