Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,481 - 61,500 of 68,055 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

YAY!

Welcome to the 1960's, Iran! Stewy, you should be very proud.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/floridas-p...

More on those legless aliens. 1000 to 37? What's that come to, Triangle? I figure .037 of one of those wascally wascals per person.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/s tate/floridas-python-challenge -only-yields-37-burmese-python s-so-far-hunt-halfway-complete
More on those legless aliens. 1000 to 37? What's that come to, Triangle? I figure .037 of one of those wascally wascals per person.
Trouble is, you can only chop them in two pieces or you don't get credit for them. And yes, like the afikomen the pieces must match.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Trouble is, you can only chop them in two pieces or you don't get credit for them. And yes, like the afikomen the pieces must match.
Have no idea what you are talking about. The Eucharist is swallowed whole and I forgot what it tastes like. However, the HUGE Eucharist that the man snaps in two to 4 pieces to announce the coming event and shares with his closest confidants, will never go back together again. The Altar Boys get the biggest portions. Amen.

Hey, did you see the latest? Sharon is making brain waves. He's playing tic-tac-toe with Arafat's DNA. He's winning.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no idea what you are talking about. The Eucharist is swallowed whole and I forgot what it tastes like. However, the HUGE Eucharist that the man snaps in two to 4 pieces to announce the coming event and shares with his closest confidants, will never go back together again. The Altar Boys get the biggest portions. Amen.
Hey, did you see the latest? Sharon is making brain waves. He's playing tic-tac-toe with Arafat's DNA. He's winning.
What I think is happening is he's in Allah's Paradise as a reward for unilaterally withdrawing from Gaza when he did. No telling what kind of brainwaves THAT many virgins could stimulate in a comatose guy but I bet you're rolling it around in your head.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What I think is happening is he's in Allah's Paradise as a reward for unilaterally withdrawing from Gaza when he did. No telling what kind of brainwaves THAT many virgins could stimulate in a comatose guy but I bet you're rolling it around in your head.
At his age, virgins would be a challenge. He wants something a little looser. Much looser. While we're at it, you may call me a cynic, but Arafat's exhumation and results hold as much weight as Iran's and Argentina's Joint Investigation into the bombing of the Jewish Mutual Association on July 18, 1994. No more credible than inviting the suspected murderers in to "investigate" Iranians (Hezbollah) already deemed responsible. Are people this stupid? Iran has got to go. This one country is more dangerous to world peace than North Korea. Where's Reagan when we need him?
Meh

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Either I'm a lady or a man. Make up my mind, Pustule. In case I'm wrong, I apologize for the harshness in my post. You reminded me of another miscreant with multiple nicks.
Apology accepted.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
YAY!
Welcome to the 1960's, Iran! Stewy, you should be very proud.
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
At least they're trying to catch up, unlike the fat retards that rule the Peninsula.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure about that? The only way he'll hang on is to replicate Assad's methods of dealing with unrest. Slaughter all opposition. That's what tyrants do. Looks like trouble in paradise.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57566353/...
>"People died to gain their freedom, social justice, bread. Now after 29 years of the despotic Mubarak, we're ruled by a worse regime: religious fascist, more dangerous," said Mohammed Saber, a 65-year old engineer who came to watch the clashes with his wife and children.<
a 65-year old engineer who came to watch the clashes with his wife and children.

Hope it was a good show. Stupid f*ckin moronic Egyptian so called liberals.

If the current government falls then I hope those "liberals" have the balls to deal the real "Islamofacists", AKA Salafists, who won't be so tolerant of Western-backed democracy. These morons need to understand that change doesn't happen overnight.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This bag wasn't exactly unattended to.
http://www.topix.com/city/hartford-ct/2013/01...
Too funny. Weird people in your neck of the woods; is that why you live there? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
At his age, virgins would be a challenge. He wants something a little looser. Much looser.- Where's Reagan when we need him?
It's practice for the 72 virgins at the pearly gate. Speaking of Reagan, I wonder which one he's doing now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You know I don't like to advocate the abuse of alcohol or drugs to anyone but they've always worked for me :)
The mental picture I had of you just exploded!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly think you're an expert in this area. It's not swallowed whole any more! LOL Altar boys are now altar girls...... for obvious reasons. But that's anothe thread.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> a 65-year old engineer who came to watch the clashes with his wife and children.
Hope it was a good show. Stupid f*ckin moronic Egyptian so called liberals.
If the current government falls then I hope those "liberals" have the balls to deal the real "Islamofacists", AKA Salafists, who won't be so tolerant of Western-backed democracy. These morons need to understand that change doesn't happen overnight.
Are you paying attention, Son? Converting to Islam should never happen, anywhere. Borrowing a couple of posts from others:

"Thats the way of moron islam. The more stupid they are the better. 40% in Egypt can not read or write. Great future."

"Morsi or some other dictator are of little consequence. Shariah will be the absolute law of the land and oppression, illiteracy, poverty and total disregard for individual rights will prevail."

You just don't get it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly think you're an expert in this area. It's not swallowed whole any more! LOL Altar boys are now altar girls...... for obvious reasons. But that's anothe thread.
I defer to your expertise on swallowing. My Mass is on the ice in Winter and Lakeside in the Summer. ;>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be a lot safer, now. You won't have to worry about sliding off your chair. Behind every cloud there's a bit of sunshine.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
At his age, virgins would be a challenge. He wants something a little looser. Much looser. While we're at it, you may call me a cynic, but Arafat's exhumation and results hold as much weight as Iran's and Argentina's Joint Investigation into the bombing of the Jewish Mutual Association on July 18, 1994. No more credible than inviting the suspected murderers in to "investigate" Iranians (Hezbollah) already deemed responsible. Are people this stupid? Iran has got to go. This one country is more dangerous to world peace than North Korea. Where's Reagan when we need him?
I might, but I won't. Besides, aren't the French or the Swiss or somebody European doing the investigation?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they're trying to catch up, unlike the fat retards that rule the Peninsula.
You know what they say about Muslim astronauts...If Allah wanted Muslims to fly in space he wouldn't have frozen the culture in the 8th century and forced them to used winged horses.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Then my work here is done :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Pompano Beach Forum right now

Search the Pompano Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min forks_make_us_fat 1,083,363
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 45,875
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr scirocco 68,436
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr The_Box 305,178
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr Panamaed 2,929
Review: Gateway Theater 18 hr diegocasilla 1
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) Tue Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search