Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67641 Jan 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What I think is happening is he's in Allah's Paradise as a reward for unilaterally withdrawing from Gaza when he did. No telling what kind of brainwaves THAT many virgins could stimulate in a comatose guy but I bet you're rolling it around in your head.
At his age, virgins would be a challenge. He wants something a little looser. Much looser. While we're at it, you may call me a cynic, but Arafat's exhumation and results hold as much weight as Iran's and Argentina's Joint Investigation into the bombing of the Jewish Mutual Association on July 18, 1994. No more credible than inviting the suspected murderers in to "investigate" Iranians (Hezbollah) already deemed responsible. Are people this stupid? Iran has got to go. This one country is more dangerous to world peace than North Korea. Where's Reagan when we need him?
Meh

Naperville, IL

#67642 Jan 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Either I'm a lady or a man. Make up my mind, Pustule. In case I'm wrong, I apologize for the harshness in my post. You reminded me of another miscreant with multiple nicks.
Apology accepted.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67643 Jan 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
YAY!
Welcome to the 1960's, Iran! Stewy, you should be very proud.
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
At least they're trying to catch up, unlike the fat retards that rule the Peninsula.

Location hidden

#67644 Jan 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure about that? The only way he'll hang on is to replicate Assad's methods of dealing with unrest. Slaughter all opposition. That's what tyrants do. Looks like trouble in paradise.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57566353/...
>"People died to gain their freedom, social justice, bread. Now after 29 years of the despotic Mubarak, we're ruled by a worse regime: religious fascist, more dangerous," said Mohammed Saber, a 65-year old engineer who came to watch the clashes with his wife and children.<
a 65-year old engineer who came to watch the clashes with his wife and children.

Hope it was a good show. Stupid f*ckin moronic Egyptian so called liberals.

If the current government falls then I hope those "liberals" have the balls to deal the real "Islamofacists", AKA Salafists, who won't be so tolerant of Western-backed democracy. These morons need to understand that change doesn't happen overnight.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67645 Jan 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This bag wasn't exactly unattended to.
http://www.topix.com/city/hartford-ct/2013/01...
Too funny. Weird people in your neck of the woods; is that why you live there? LOL

Location hidden

#67646 Jan 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
At his age, virgins would be a challenge. He wants something a little looser. Much looser.- Where's Reagan when we need him?
It's practice for the 72 virgins at the pearly gate. Speaking of Reagan, I wonder which one he's doing now?

Location hidden

#67647 Jan 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You know I don't like to advocate the abuse of alcohol or drugs to anyone but they've always worked for me :)
The mental picture I had of you just exploded!

Location hidden

#67648 Jan 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no idea what you are talking about. The Eucharist is swallowed whole and I forgot what it tastes like. However, the HUGE Eucharist that the man snaps in two to 4 pieces to announce the coming event and shares with his closest confidants, will never go back together again. The Altar Boys get the biggest portions. Amen.
I hardly think you're an expert in this area. It's not swallowed whole any more! LOL Altar boys are now altar girls...... for obvious reasons. But that's anothe thread.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67649 Jan 30, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> a 65-year old engineer who came to watch the clashes with his wife and children.
Hope it was a good show. Stupid f*ckin moronic Egyptian so called liberals.
If the current government falls then I hope those "liberals" have the balls to deal the real "Islamofacists", AKA Salafists, who won't be so tolerant of Western-backed democracy. These morons need to understand that change doesn't happen overnight.
Are you paying attention, Son? Converting to Islam should never happen, anywhere. Borrowing a couple of posts from others:

"Thats the way of moron islam. The more stupid they are the better. 40% in Egypt can not read or write. Great future."

"Morsi or some other dictator are of little consequence. Shariah will be the absolute law of the land and oppression, illiteracy, poverty and total disregard for individual rights will prevail."

You just don't get it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67650 Jan 30, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly think you're an expert in this area. It's not swallowed whole any more! LOL Altar boys are now altar girls...... for obvious reasons. But that's anothe thread.
I defer to your expertise on swallowing. My Mass is on the ice in Winter and Lakeside in the Summer. ;>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67651 Jan 30, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be a lot safer, now. You won't have to worry about sliding off your chair. Behind every cloud there's a bit of sunshine.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67653 Jan 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
At his age, virgins would be a challenge. He wants something a little looser. Much looser. While we're at it, you may call me a cynic, but Arafat's exhumation and results hold as much weight as Iran's and Argentina's Joint Investigation into the bombing of the Jewish Mutual Association on July 18, 1994. No more credible than inviting the suspected murderers in to "investigate" Iranians (Hezbollah) already deemed responsible. Are people this stupid? Iran has got to go. This one country is more dangerous to world peace than North Korea. Where's Reagan when we need him?
I might, but I won't. Besides, aren't the French or the Swiss or somebody European doing the investigation?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67654 Jan 30, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they're trying to catch up, unlike the fat retards that rule the Peninsula.
You know what they say about Muslim astronauts...If Allah wanted Muslims to fly in space he wouldn't have frozen the culture in the 8th century and forced them to used winged horses.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67655 Jan 30, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Then my work here is done :)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67656 Jan 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Then my work here is done :)
There you go again. You lure them in with " I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days." and "the small of a woman's back" then dash their hopes by advocating hitting the pipe and/or serious imbibing. What am I supposed to do with you? You're incorrigible. Let's see: Faith, NaNa, Marie, Veeky and now Cheftell. There appears to be no limit to the scalps on your belt.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67657 Jan 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. You lure them in with " I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days." and "the small of a woman's back" then dash their hopes by advocating hitting the pipe and/or serious imbibing. What am I supposed to do with you? You're incorrigible. Let's see: Faith, NaNa, Marie, Veeky and now Cheftell. There appears to be no limit to the scalps on your belt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yvO3rMSFDuwXX
Alcohol may not solve any problems, but then neither does milk.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67658 Jan 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Alcohol may not solve any problems, but then neither does milk.
U B preechin 2 da quire, yungstir. Itz hapi our sum wear az we speek

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67659 Jan 30, 2013
>The Lebanese military also did not confirm the airstrike, but said 12 Israeli warplanes had violated Lebanese airspace in less than 24 hours, flying low in several sorties over villages in southern Lebanon, with the last flyover at 2 a.m. local time<

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

Game on

Location hidden

#67660 Jan 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You know what they say about Muslim astronauts...If Allah wanted Muslims to fly in space he wouldn't have frozen the culture in the 8th century and forced them to used winged horses.
Froze the culture? PULLEEASE! We were doing science when you assh*les were eating dirt with horses in your backyards. If it wasn't Muslims, you wouldn't be typing on your China-made laptop right now.
marisong

Hempstead, NY

#67661 Jan 30, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Froze the culture? PULLEEASE! We were doing science when you assh*les were eating dirt with horses in your backyards. If it wasn't Muslims, you wouldn't be typing on your China-made laptop right now.
You are shamelessly proud and frightfully delusional. Most Islamic countries are presently 3 or 4 decades behind the rest of civilization, with the highest poverty and illiteracy rates on the planet. It's fine to have pride, but apparently it is blinding you to the reality of severe gender oppression, restrictions in individual rights and freedom (Saudi Arabia, etc) and religious discrimination (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran) tribal hatred (Iraq, Afghanistan), sectarian violence (Syria, Pakistan), and the Arab colonialism in Africa which is causing death and destruction in Sudan, and Malawi for example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Mothra 49,231
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,154,198
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) 39 min Drifter 230
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 71,088
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Pearl Jam 306,996
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr King George 96,655
Review: G8 Van Lines Sat Seth Caldwell 18
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:53 pm PST