Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67618 Jan 28, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet it's gorgeous! What I'm not paying is Yimminy's agent fee! Fire the guy!
It's not a commission, it's his jizya tax...he gets it from all the noobs. You know how loud he gets, it's better to pay-up.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67619 Jan 28, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I did that a while back. Started getting hot. Unfortunately, he belongs to Mrs. Deal. LOL
I know how you feel. He's been making me hot for 4 years. Mrs. Deal is the "Paragon" or something like that.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67620 Jan 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
>Morsi declared the state of emergency in a televised address late Sunday and warned that he would not hesitate to take more action to stem Egypt's latest eruption of violence.<
I hate all this terrorist / violence business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself, "I'm going to take that."

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67621 Jan 28, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate all this terrorist / violence business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself, "I'm going to take that."
911 was a wake up call as to the extent of violence these crustaceans are capable of. Do you realize that killing kids is due diligence to their cause? I'm talking deliberate murder. Not collateral damage because these "brave" un-uniformed combatants choose to hide amongst civilians while they battle the great Satan. I mean, look at what the Sunnis are doing to the Shiites. These people were born to kill. Anything that they don't like. As far as that unattended bag, "See something-say something." Get used to it. Keep your eye on Dearborn Mich. They just successfully sued McDonalds for not cooking their McNuggets the Arab way. These people are playing the system and have evil intent. Anywhere they gather, is cause for concern. Now, how hot is TRD???
Meh

Naperville, IL

#67622 Jan 28, 2013
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
By the same token, the Palestinians were already granted the same as Israel. If you think the partition was the same as granting statehood, what's the big deal? Why is it an issue now? Huh? Israel DECLARED it's independence. The Pali's sucked their thumbs, pouted, sulked and lost it all. Fcuk you and your "meh", dipshit. The UN provided the framework for statehood. Jews took the high road and made it work. The UN granted "nothing". Is meh code for dork?
Listen lady, my point is one can't look to the U.N. to sanction it's statehood under it's governing body, then dismiss it when it comes to things it doesn't agree with. Then get pissed when it's neighbor seeks, and wins by a large margin, a small symbolic recognition as it's own state in the same sanctioning body. By the way, go suck a bag of dicks toolbox.=-)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67623 Jan 28, 2013
Meh wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen lady, my point is one can't look to the U.N. to sanction it's statehood under it's governing body, then dismiss it when it comes to things it doesn't agree with. Then get pissed when it's neighbor seeks, and wins by a large margin, a small symbolic recognition as it's own state in the same sanctioning body. By the way, go suck a bag of dicks toolbox.=-)
Man, you got a lot of catching up to do if that's as far as you got readin me. Break from your studies? Get thrown out? Fail speed reading? The U.N. isn't the same U.N. it was back in the day, Cork Soaker. It's permeated with Arabs, Muslims, U.S. and Jew Haters. Their authority, then, was undeniable, and like our Constitution, is now under attack by those that think they know better. Eat a hamper full of Arab Diapers, Psuedo MM Punk.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67624 Jan 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you got a lot of catching up to do if that's as far as you got readin me. Break from your studies? Get thrown out? Fail speed reading? The U.N. isn't the same U.N. it was back in the day, Cork Soaker. It's permeated with Arabs, Muslims, U.S. and Jew Haters. Their authority, then, was undeniable, and like our Constitution, is now under attack by those that think they know better. Eat a hamper full of Arab Diapers, Psuedo MM Punk.
Woohoo! Where did that come from? You don't just have admirers in different locations, you have them in different times too. Teach me how to do that!
Meh

Naperville, IL

#67625 Jan 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just, like,,, your opinion, man...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67627 Jan 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Woohoo! Where did that come from? You don't just have admirers in different locations, you have them in different times too. Teach me how to do that!
meh has a familiar odor, and I don't mean Baby's breath. But, you may be right. Laid down rather quiet. The real Stinky would have delivered one of his patented un-decipherable diatribes lamenting the failures of the U.N. This one was very easy to understand. Maybe it was the Jack Daniels.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67628 Jan 29, 2013
Meh wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just, like,,, your opinion, man...
Either I'm a lady or a man. Make up my mind, Pustule. In case I'm wrong, I apologize for the harshness in my post. You reminded me of another miscreant with multiple nicks.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67629 Jan 29, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Still butt-hurt over Morsi?
Get over it. He won't be apologizing, and he's not going anywhere anytime soon.
Sure about that? The only way he'll hang on is to replicate Assad's methods of dealing with unrest. Slaughter all opposition. That's what tyrants do. Looks like trouble in paradise.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57566353/...

>"People died to gain their freedom, social justice, bread. Now after 29 years of the despotic Mubarak, we're ruled by a worse regime: religious fascist, more dangerous," said Mohammed Saber, a 65-year old engineer who came to watch the clashes with his wife and children.<

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67630 Jan 29, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
This bag wasn't exactly unattended to.

http://www.topix.com/city/hartford-ct/2013/01...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67632 Jan 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
meh has a familiar odor, and I don't mean Baby's breath. But, you may be right. Laid down rather quiet. The real Stinky would have delivered one of his patented un-decipherable diatribes lamenting the failures of the U.N. This one was very easy to understand. Maybe it was the Jack Daniels.
You know I don't like to advocate the abuse of alcohol or drugs to anyone but they've always worked for me :)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67633 Jan 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure about that? The only way he'll hang on is to replicate Assad's methods of dealing with unrest. Slaughter all opposition. That's what tyrants do. Looks like trouble in paradise.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57566353/...
>"People died to gain their freedom, social justice, bread. Now after 29 years of the despotic Mubarak, we're ruled by a worse regime: religious fascist, more dangerous," said Mohammed Saber, a 65-year old engineer who came to watch the clashes with his wife and children.<
"...who came to watch the clashes with his wife and children."

National bloodsport...pack a lunch and bring out the whole fam damily!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67634 Jan 29, 2013
YAY!

Welcome to the 1960's, Iran! Stewy, you should be very proud.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
rider

Gwinn, MI

#67635 Jan 29, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67636 Jan 29, 2013
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/floridas-p...

More on those legless aliens. 1000 to 37? What's that come to, Triangle? I figure .037 of one of those wascally wascals per person.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67638 Jan 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/s tate/floridas-python-challenge -only-yields-37-burmese-python s-so-far-hunt-halfway-complete
More on those legless aliens. 1000 to 37? What's that come to, Triangle? I figure .037 of one of those wascally wascals per person.
Trouble is, you can only chop them in two pieces or you don't get credit for them. And yes, like the afikomen the pieces must match.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67639 Jan 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Trouble is, you can only chop them in two pieces or you don't get credit for them. And yes, like the afikomen the pieces must match.
Have no idea what you are talking about. The Eucharist is swallowed whole and I forgot what it tastes like. However, the HUGE Eucharist that the man snaps in two to 4 pieces to announce the coming event and shares with his closest confidants, will never go back together again. The Altar Boys get the biggest portions. Amen.

Hey, did you see the latest? Sharon is making brain waves. He's playing tic-tac-toe with Arafat's DNA. He's winning.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67640 Jan 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no idea what you are talking about. The Eucharist is swallowed whole and I forgot what it tastes like. However, the HUGE Eucharist that the man snaps in two to 4 pieces to announce the coming event and shares with his closest confidants, will never go back together again. The Altar Boys get the biggest portions. Amen.
Hey, did you see the latest? Sharon is making brain waves. He's playing tic-tac-toe with Arafat's DNA. He's winning.
What I think is happening is he's in Allah's Paradise as a reward for unilaterally withdrawing from Gaza when he did. No telling what kind of brainwaves THAT many virgins could stimulate in a comatose guy but I bet you're rolling it around in your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,144,428
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Earthling-1 48,596
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Kathwynn 306,601
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr Eric 70,629
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 21 hr zazz 96,566
Review: G8 Van Lines Wed Wallace Ortiz 7
Review: Travel Options Inc (Sep '11) Wed TxGal 125
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance