Broward County drops charges against ...

Broward County drops charges against jail inmates for masturbat...

There are 29 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 12, 2007, titled Broward County drops charges against jail inmates for masturbat.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Prosecutors dropped charges Monday against the last of eight inmates accused of indecent exposure while masturbating in the Broward County Jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jizzmaster

Hollywood, FL

#1 Sep 12, 2007
Monkeyspank!!!!!!!!!!
Mister Handjob

Staten Island, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2007
In order to prevent maturbation in the county jails, they need to (at the taxpayers expense) hire prostitutes who will service all of the inmate's sexual needs!
gene KILLER

Lake Worth, FL

#3 Sep 12, 2007
Mister Handjob wrote:
In order to prevent maturbation in the county jails, they need to (at the taxpayers expense) hire prostitutes who will service all of the inmate's sexual needs!
Don't you think this will cause an increase in crime and then the need to build more jails and so on and on and on. Better to let the inmates a have circle jerk.
OBSERVER

AOL

#5 Sep 12, 2007
Like I said before, it was simply a matter of 1 female correctional officer on a personal mission. What will be interesting is that female inmates also masturbate, so will this female correctional officer report them too, or just stand back and watch..... Look for updates in the SS!
AL MARTIN

Fort Myers, FL

#6 Sep 12, 2007
That what happens when
she flashes her tits at
a bunch of animals.
She should have gone to
school and get a real job !!
I AM SOOOO HAPPIE

New Orleans, LA

#8 Sep 12, 2007
OH AS A TAXPAYER AND ONE WHO PUTS PEOPLE IN THE SLAMMAH, I IZZ SO HAPPIE THATS THE DUDES GETZ TO BEATS DA MEATS, MONKEY SPANK, CHOKE DA CHICKEN, PLAY THEIR ORGAN, POUND DA PUPPY OR TAME DAT SNAKE.....

THE CORRECTIONS OFFICERS SHOULD BE HAPPY TO. THIS MEANS THE INMATES GETS RELIEF, RATHER THAN BEING TOO SPUNKY FOR COURT, VISITS WITH THEIR LAWYERS ETC.....

WE SHOULD THANK THIS CORRECTIONS DEPUTY FOR MAKING THE SYSTEM WORK TO CORRECT A WRONG. THE UNMATES SHOULD BAKE HER A CAKE AND GIVE HER A 21 ........SALUTE IF SHE EVER GETS BACK INTO THE MALE POP AT THE JAIL.....

OK INMATES, ITS TIME FOR YOUR SONG:

ROOTY TOOT TOOT
ROOTY TOOT TOOT
WE ARE MEMEBRS OF THE INSTITUTE
WE'RE NOT FROM HARVARD
WE'RE NOT FROM YALE
BUT NOW WE CAN SPANK MONKEY
IN THE BROWARD COUNTY JAIL....

I'M GLAD THE COURTS TOOK TIME TO HANDLE THIS INSTEAD OF CALLING ME IN FOR A THREE DAY SUSPPENDED DL TRIAL!!!!!
CALLING MAYOR NAUGLE

New Orleans, LA

#9 Sep 12, 2007
OBSERVER wrote:
Like I said before, it was simply a matter of 1 female correctional officer on a personal mission. What will be interesting is that female inmates also masturbate, so will this female correctional officer report them too, or just stand back and watch..... Look for updates in the SS!
THE MAYOR OF LAUDERDALE OUGHT TO HIRE THIS DEPUTY AS THE TALKING TOILET GUARD FOR THE BEACH. SINCE SHE IS TRAINED TO KNOW HOW TO SPOT BAD PERVERTS, SHE'S A NATURAL FOR THIS JOB..

HURY JIM NAUGLE, HIRE THIS DEPUTY QUICK FOR YOUR CRUSADE..WHY WHO KNOWS, SHE MIGHT CATCH A SENATOR OR TWO ALSO!!!

SQUIRT SQUIRT..
NEW JOB

Spartanburg, SC

#10 Sep 12, 2007
She needs a new occupation.
RetCop

Jackson, MS

#11 Sep 12, 2007
If they were not stupid enough to be in jail they wouldn't be in there jerking off!!
Perry Gentry

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Sep 12, 2007
Seems like APD Betsy Benson almost got it right. Prosecutors probably resolved the other case before trial because of PUBIC criticism.
Robert

High Point, NC

#13 Sep 12, 2007
Just another example of a scumbag deputy
kleenex

Miami, FL

#14 Sep 12, 2007
the budget will need to be increased for kleenex, the state needs a special session for that
Clueless ret cop

Hollywood, FL

#15 Sep 12, 2007
RetCop wrote:
If they were not stupid enough to be in jail they wouldn't be in there jerking off!!
Exactly,....if not they would be jerking off at home like you.
RePete

United States

#17 Sep 12, 2007
OBSERVER wrote:
Because inquiring minds need to know
U R X-Rated Fools

Hialeah, FL

#18 Sep 12, 2007
Well, you're all a bunch of Brainiacs!!!
Why should someone be subjected to this type of behavior at their place of employment??? It shouldn't matter if the violater is in jail. If it's not allowed out here in public, then it shouldn't be allowed in there. Right Mr. Naugle? If they are allowed to be sexual deviants in jail and the jail guards turn a blind eye, what's stopping them from trying the same thing when they get out. You know once they get out, they go right back to YOUR neighborhoods.
Better yet, how would like to go to work in your nice secure cubicles and have the idiot in the cubicle next door getting his rocks off. Since she should condone it at work according to you idiots, shouldn't you.
Or even, how about walking down the street, in your nice manicured neighborhoods, you should happen to look over and see "Mr. Spank Master-D" going to "happy town" at your wife, daughter, or maybe even you a**hole. Would that be acceptable, or would you call the police to report the exposure?
Think about the situation, jerk-offs, before you comment. Just my 2!!! And NO, I don't work in the Police or Jail Field!!!!
RetCop

Jackson, MS

#19 Sep 12, 2007
Clueless ret cop wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly,....if not they would be jerking off at home like you.
Sounds like a response from someone who got caught in the past doing the same thing. Did your mommy yell at you...

“"Man Bites Dog"”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon & Other Planets

#20 Sep 12, 2007
Thank the good Lord above. I was getting nervous that I would have had to cut back if I was ever arrested and jailed. I have been practicing a lot lately and have gotten so fast that now I can actually use both hands and gain a stroke!

“Loud & Proud”

Since: Jun 07

Hollywood, FL

#21 Sep 12, 2007
If these inmates were at home behind closed doors it's okay. Well in my opinion, they are in their "temporary" home right now, and materbation is a natural thing. She should turn the other cheek (pun intended) and just forget about it. I'm glad she is in an all woman facility now.
Chow Lee

New Orleans, LA

#26 Sep 12, 2007
Chow Lee say: Make all inmate wear boxing gloves! This make it velly hard to massabate!
Photo Op

United States

#27 Sep 12, 2007
Give them a picture of their mother while they do their chicken choking...something to give them an incentive and let them choke each others chicken...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min obama muslim 1,762,755
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min cpeter1313 341,501
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Coconut oil fart 64,715
Anthony Rosser, Mike Spinella, Andrew Rosser & ... (Mar '16) 4 hr Floridagal 97
News BSO deputy who froze during Parkland shooting i... 6 hr just the facts maam 7
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... Sat Shelly Bl 1,562
Review: The Country Club Directory Fri bibiblanca 32

Pompano Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages