Review: Faithful Nails
ThinkTwice

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Everything that I'm about to say is a fact with that being said here we go.
First of all this place is in the middle of the hood in a masonic building. Bonita is an ugly person on the inside and out. She will try to ask you personal questions about yourself and when she realizes shes once again at the bottom of the pole, she has beef for you. She will tell you how her baby daddy dumped her after 3 kids to be with someone else with no kids. This is TMI! And this was after my second appointment! This nail tech is totally unprofessional. The point of being a nail tech is to provide a service to others. If your life is so messed up that you cant do that then you need to do something else. And that's a mole under her nose not a booger.(It got me too)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,659,467
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Get real 322,298
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr lisa 98,620
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,312
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Fri bbyrd009 72,045
girls how many family members have you had sex ... (Dec '15) Fri lizX 25
Looking for a pure boy Shih Tzu to breed with m... (May '12) Dec 14 Stefanie 26

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages