Police on trail of theft and fraud su...

Police on trail of theft and fraud suspect John Patrick Fravel ...

There are 89 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 27, 2009, titled Police on trail of theft and fraud suspect John Patrick Fravel .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A Coral Springs man wanted in several states on theft and fraud charges has been spotted this week in Broward County Click here for restaurant inspection reports , and investigators want help finding him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

All about it

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#24 Mar 15, 2009
In their presentence investigation, the authorities will know who to contact to get the information they need. I am sure they know all about his ex-wives, ex-girlfriends, ex-baby mamas, mother, sisters, nieces, nephew and children. His father passed away several years ago while John was in custody. His father was also a con man in his younger days. He once impersonated the actor "Thomas Jane" to con a woman. He was actually "engaged" to her. She thought she was engaged to the actor. He mascarades as professional athletes, and those who know the real Fravel beind the con man call him "QB" as a nickname. He doesn't deserve the notoriety, but someone should write a book on this guy.
He is Your Husband

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#25 Mar 18, 2009
When you have lost everything and there is no more to give him, when you are all used up and have nothing left for him to take, he will leave you for the next victim. His charm is superficial. He is the master manipulator and con. He never recognizes the rights of others and see his self-serving behavior as permissible. He appears to be charming, yet is covertly hostile and domineering, seeing his victims as merely instruments to be used. He has a grand sense of himself and feels entitled to certain things as "his right." He has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for him to be truthful on a consistent basis. He creates, and gets caught up in, a complex belief about his own powers and abilities. He is extremely convincing. He lacks reemorse, shame or guilt. He has a deep seated rage, split off and repressed. He does not see others around him as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, he has victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and he lets nothing stand in hisr way. His emotions are shallow. If he shows what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion, it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. He is outraged by insignificant matters, yet remains unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since he is not genuine, neither are his promises. He has an incapacity for love. He has a need for stimulation and living on the edge.That's why he leaves you so often. Promiscuity is common.
He is callous and unable to empathize with the pain of his victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them. He has poor behavioral controls and demonstrates an impulsive nature (wedding proposal?). He has rage and is abusive, alternating with small expressions of love and apprval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. He believes he is all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, has no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for his impact on others. He is irresponsible and unreliable. He is not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. He is oblivious or indifferent to the devastation he causes and does not accept blame, but blames others, even for acts he obviously committed. He lacks a realistic life plan and tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, has poor work ethic but exploits others effectively. And lastly, he has criminal and entrepreneurial versatility. He changes his image as necessary to avoid prosecution. He changes his life story. He is your husband. He doesn't love you, he only loves what you can do for him. I know him better than anybody. He is a con and he mimicks human emotions. He is a sociopath...he is your husband. Your life, your choice, but don't say you weren't warned. Who is he? He's John Fravel, your husband.
Concerned citizen

Miami, FL

#26 Mar 19, 2009
Court Day in NY!!!3/19/09

what happened with the arrest in Bibb County last April? Did they let him out on bond or what? Let's hope thay have enough to put him away for life this time...
SO WHAT HAPPENED

Pompano Beach, FL

#27 Mar 20, 2009
Concerned citizen wrote:
Court Day in NY!!!3/19/09
what happened with the arrest in Bibb County last April? Did they let him out on bond or what? Let's hope thay have enough to put him away for life this time...
SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FROZEN PEE PEE BANDIT IN HIS COURT APPEARANCE IN ny? dID fLORIDA, gEORGIA, tEXAS, nORTH CAROLINA AND mINNESOTA FIGHT ny OVER WHO GETS TO KEEP HIM IN JAIL THE LONGEST????
Baldwinsville

East Syracuse, NY

#28 Mar 29, 2009
He is still much loved by his current wife, friends and local church family. He has many wonderful qualities and we can't wait to have him back.
then move in with him

Hollywood, FL

#29 Mar 29, 2009
Baldwinsville wrote:
He is still much loved by his current wife, friends and local church family. He has many wonderful qualities and we can't wait to have him back.
typical twisted dumb blind morons..It's people like you that keep people like FRAVEL in business, stealing from honest people.

Go up to NY and ask to bunk with him. One less dumb arse and we'll all be better off. For you there are more than 10 who want Fravel to rot in jail. He's a thief and a con artist. You are proof of an what a thief can do to make an IDIOT. Congratulations IDIOT..........
Hook Line Sinker

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#30 Mar 29, 2009
Well, let's see, he has cheated on you more times than you will ever know, scammed money out of you time after time, probably gave you (or will give you) AIDS from all of his homosexual escapades while locked up, and you think he loves you? Wow, how gullable can one person be? He still has dozens of girlfriends, you aren't the only woman sending him money and taking his collect calls from jail. You are the biggest fool on the face of the earth if you stay married to this guy. He has not one shred of a conscience and waits for the day when he's free so he can screw you over again. He lives for it. He loves it. Look up the definition of scumbag in the dictionary and his picture will be there. He's a user. He laughs at you behind your back and talks about how he has suckered you back in, that he is still getting money from you, that you're going to "wait" for him. You'll be an old hag before he sees freedom again. The only difference is that you will be a broke old hag. All of his calls from jail are being recorded. You will know the whole truth some day.
Baldwinsville

East Syracuse, NY

#31 Mar 31, 2009
Don't hate, girls, he is a wonderful husband and he will be home soon, probably never to Florida again, y'all don't sound like a friendly bunch down there.
Baldwinsville

East Syracuse, NY

#32 Mar 31, 2009
then move in with him wrote:
<quoted text>
typical twisted dumb blind morons..It's people like you that keep people like FRAVEL in business, stealing from honest people.
Go up to NY and ask to bunk with him. One less dumb arse and we'll all be better off. For you there are more than 10 who want Fravel to rot in jail. He's a thief and a con artist. You are proof of an what a thief can do to make an IDIOT. Congratulations IDIOT..........
Does it make you feel good to call someone you don't even KNOW an idiot? And who are you to judge?
Baldwinsville

East Syracuse, NY

#33 Mar 31, 2009
Hook Line Sinker wrote:
Well, let's see, he has cheated on you more times than you will ever know, scammed money out of you time after time, probably gave you (or will give you) AIDS from all of his homosexual escapades while locked up, and you think he loves you? Wow, how gullable can one person be? He still has dozens of girlfriends, you aren't the only woman sending him money and taking his collect calls from jail. You are the biggest fool on the face of the earth if you stay married to this guy. He has not one shred of a conscience and waits for the day when he's free so he can screw you over again. He lives for it. He loves it. Look up the definition of scumbag in the dictionary and his picture will be there. He's a user. He laughs at you behind your back and talks about how he has suckered you back in, that he is still getting money from you, that you're going to "wait" for him. You'll be an old hag before he sees freedom again. The only difference is that you will be a broke old hag. All of his calls from jail are being recorded. You will know the whole truth some day.
Don't hate, old lady, I'm sure I will survive this ordeal and I will never be "broke" or an "old hag"-- bitterness will turn you into one, though.
LOL

Baldwinsville, NY

#34 Apr 1, 2009
What a joke!
The Abuser and the Abused

United States

#35 Apr 1, 2009
You crave his affection. He craves control over you. You are his victim. He is selling your soul and collecting the change. Being abused is being understood. Without it your life is nothing but a stream of randomness. He has molded you. You are no longer the person you were prior to knowing him. He studies you all the while offering you false empathy and understanding. He demands that you trust him. He will terrify you, devalue and mutilate you until you have no identity. Yet you will still crave his touch and affection. Your sharing is shallow and confined to his financial gain, yet you are still seduced into believing that your thinking is independent of him. He is much more experienced than you. You don't recognize his tactics and the danger they present because they are masked with intimacy. You avail yourself to his every desire. His restaurant is classy, his smile is reassuring, and his gaze is penetrating. You don't recognize that his only love is self-love. You thrive on servitude. The vise is tight. You hope against all odds that he is your soulmate. How does it feel, the solitude? Eventually the prey becomes the predator. You might turn the tables on your abuser some day, but until you do...you are by all accounts "the abused".
Baldwinsville

East Syracuse, NY

#36 Apr 1, 2009
You all really should get a life, intead of worrying about what other oeople are doing . Do you have no life? If you have something REAL to say, intead of all these mysterious and condeming letters, why don't you call me? Theresa at Anchor Realty in Baldwinsville, ny. Google me or whatever, they won't let me put my phone number on here. Be a grown up and talk to me personally instead of hiding behind a screen name. I know who you all are anyhow. Grow up already, y'all certainly have a lot of years on me.
Baldwinsville

East Syracuse, NY

#37 Apr 1, 2009
LOL wrote:
What a joke!
Don't hate, Karen, just enjoy the furniture I bought for you.
GNG

Lakewood, CA

#38 Apr 13, 2009
Baldwinsville wrote:
You all really should get a life, intead of worrying about what other oeople are doing . Do you have no life? If you have something REAL to say, intead of all these mysterious and condeming letters, why don't you call me? Theresa at Anchor Realty in Baldwinsville, ny. Google me or whatever, they won't let me put my phone number on here. Be a grown up and talk to me personally instead of hiding behind a screen name. I know who you all are anyhow. Grow up already, y'all certainly have a lot of years on me.
If this is for real, then you need to call me immediately.
Baldwinsville

East Syracuse, NY

#39 Apr 14, 2009
How am I supposed to call you? My information is clearly on the internet as I own a Real Estate company-- just google Baldwinsville Realtors, it's not rocket science to figure out who I am.
GNG

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Apr 14, 2009
It's also not rocket science to figure out who I am by my INITIALS.
JPF

Champaign, IL

#41 Apr 14, 2009
GNG wrote:
It's also not rocket science to figure out who I am by my INITIALS.
"GNG" who are you? I have alot to tell you. So Please tell me more how I can contact you...
GNG

Lakewood, CA

#42 Apr 14, 2009
If "Baldwinsville" is who they say they are then they will know how to contact me.
Oh My God

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#43 Apr 15, 2009
Bobby Dodge, stop playing games with her and just tell her it's you...the criminal posing as an actor...just like John...two peas in a pod.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Earl 1,581,470
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 316,345
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,945
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,477
Monica mollica Aug 17 Guest 1
News Pit bull ban: Ban pit bulls - they don't belong... (Jun '09) Aug 12 HAVEfunGUYS 1,040
Trader Jacks on A1A (Aug '09) Aug 3 Nancy M 30

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages