Review: D&B Garage Doors Cell # Cell #

Review: D&B Garage Doors Cell # Cell #

Posted in the Pompano Beach Forum

Kristen

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Feb 5, 2013
D&B garage company is the most unreliable business I have ever dealt with. I made an appointment to have a garage door with motor installed at my home and they did not show up for weeks. After many calls and rescheduled appointments, they finally installed the garage. Once they did, I noticed the door was improperly installed. The bottom was not flush with the floor leaving a huge gap. There was also a huge gap at the top of the door, both allowing lots of insects and small animals in to my garage. I tried for months to try and contact them to have them come back out to fix it and they either would not answer or was very rude on the phone always telling me they were out of town and they would call me in a few days (which they never did) I recommend anyone needing garage door services to contact anyone else other than D&B garage. Save your money and your sanity.
OverheadDoor

Scarborough, Canada

#4 Jun 5, 2013
If you are having trouble with your garage door and need reliable service, visit http://www.overheaddoorofamerica.com/ to find professionals that can help you with garage door service & repair in Cocoa, Merritt Island, Melbourne, Vero Beach, Daytona, Port Saint Lucie, Orlando and Surrounding Florida Areas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,405,041
Review: Allure Party Rentals 2 hr kellyfile 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ThomasA 311,496
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Coral Springs (Dec '15) 5 hr mrsjonesdmd 53
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr Ize Found 70,836
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) 16 hr Chaimpie 93

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages