Drugs found on Parkland middle school...

Drugs found on Parkland middle school teacher, police say

There are 429 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 26, 2007, titled Drugs found on Parkland middle school teacher, police say. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A Parkland middle school teacher has been charged with possessing illegal drugs after they were discovered in a purse she carried on a weekend visit to a Coral Springs spa, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Student 08 09

Pompano Beach, FL

#482 Oct 18, 2008
shes my teacher now and she smokes. Her clas room smells an she gets high under the table
Robert McManus

Sydney, Australia

#483 Apr 30, 2009
mr clean here may be the only man with some sense.
In ancient Israel evil doers were not allowed to spread their filth into the nation.

that pothead needs to be judged for what she is: a life turned over to evil and the devil, once on pot they cant be retrieved

My Pasteur has been able to save many coke, herion and even meth heads but not a single pot head. Alcoholics are always the most easily redeemed to the lords way and a return to moderation in the healthy habit. A little wine for the stomachs sake.

At the very least lock her up and preferably through away the key so she cant pass her wickedness on to others. However at what cost to tax payers. There is a lot to be said for the ways of ancient Israel. The ways of our Lord.

Pompano Beach, FL

#484 Jun 5, 2010
lol thats mah teacher

Pompano Beach, FL

#485 Jun 5, 2010
stop being a religous dick head and get something done ya slacker.

Pompano Beach, FL

#486 Oct 8, 2013
this is to this jason kid you know what your a moron this teacher is great and you get a like you are low life person and also you ovbisly never got good grades and im rachels kid who is now 12 so beat it you moron

Pompano Beach, FL

#487 Oct 8, 2013
your wrong and im her kid alexis and you are low life centerd moron person i hate i had to see this and its not true i cant belive you post this you mloron]

Pompano Beach, FL

#488 Oct 8, 2013
im hher one of her kids bich i hate you i wish you would bud off she is the greatest mom ever you deserved that c bich im 12 now

Pompano Beach, FL

#489 Oct 8, 2013
Where do you teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit whining! The martyr routine is really old.
I don't know if teachers realize the damage they cause to their profession when they paint all students and their parents with such a broad brush. The good teachers know not to do this. They are able to make rational comments and be objective. As always, if you are so unhappy in your profession, then find another job. LIfe is too short to be so bitter!
you know im her kid shes fine you cant judge someone with shes a mom too back off

Pompano Beach, FL

#490 Mar 16, 2015
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
You're rediculous. I know someone who works at the spa that day, and it happened. Don't be so ignorant.
As for everyone saying she probably confiscated it: No. If you confiscate something, you don't put it in your purse. You'd put it in your desk, or on top of your desk and turn it in later.
And stop with the hating on Parkland. Seriously. Everyone in every city does drugs, not just Parkland. Just because Parkland residents have more money than you, don't be so negative, oh wait, I mean jealous.
Parkland is screwed up from university to 441. First off more then half of them do not know anything about respect. As if they were raised in the jungle. Just because u have money doesn't mean u are better then anybody else. We are all equal and just the fact that u even think that your better then anybody makes u a scumbag. I'm surprised that they arrested her because BSO parkland doesn't arrest anybody. Parkland people are rude pricks. They drive 70mph when the speed limit is 45mph, there not worried about getting a ticket. The drug of choice in that area is prescription pills. You can just tell by the way they carry themselves (impatient, quick to get angry, and never wrong). They claim that there very busy people but how can that be when u don't clean (house cleaner) you don't cook your own meals (they have food delivered) and they don't even take care of or spend time with their kids ( either they have a nanny or there kids are constantly over there friends house) the only thing they do is work. Whatever happened to the responsibilitys of being an adult or parent. The only reading kids act so bad in parkland is because of their parents. The parents know there kids do drugs but hey if that's what they like to do then let them do it and matter of fact the parents fund their kids drug addiction. I remember a guy in parkland told me that drug addiction is not really a problem unless it affects your money.....All I was thinking in my head when he said that was "What a fucking dumbass"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,292,063
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Real Eric 71,960
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mon zazz 97,503
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon YTubeGlobalNews 310,385
angel inferno lucifer 2nd 3rd wer murders now c... Oct 4 africhaiti 1
News CFCA seniors file injunction to play (Feb '08) Oct 3 myrad 42
Can Am Motorcars crooked liars Sep 8 willy Tell 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages