Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75385 Jul 22, 2014
The Arabic word ISLAM is derived from the Sanskrit word ISHLAYAM, which, in Sanskrit, means "surrender" or "submission".

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#75386 Jul 22, 2014
HUGH's brain is castrated while his tongue is circumcised. Poor thing. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#75387 Jul 22, 2014
I will be re-joining the conversation on a regular basis within 2 or 3 days or earlier. I have a very interesting guest living in my Altamount Road apartment since 2 days who has come all the way from Turkey with his close friend/colleague. He is known to a common friend and is a scientist as well as a practicing Sufi with quite a deep practical knowledge of the occult. He is intelligent, helpful, resourceful and charming. His companion is also a Sufi and is well-educated, articulate, helpful and smart in math/computer science and mind-matter. Both are very good lookers and heads keep turning wherever we go. Both have substantial business interests run by other family members in Turkey.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75388 Jul 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Both are very good lookers and heads keep turning wherever we go..
The sooner you acknowledge and act on your obvious sexual orientation, the happier you will be for it. Promise.

Location hidden

#75389 Jul 23, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
The Arabic word ISLAM is derived from the Sanskrit word ISHLAYAM, which, in Sanskrit, means "surrender" or "submission".
Hate to poof your ego's flight of fancy but...

...the three letter Arabic (and Hebrew) root of the word "Islam" is S-L-M, which means completeness (i.e. peace).
Abolish The Fed

Stamford, CT

#75390 Jul 23, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
First, what you believe and what is reality is not the same.
Second, there was no Constitution in 1779. The Constitution wasn't adopted until 1789 and the Constitutional Congress didn't meet until 1787.
My comment about the constitution was a general one, I didn't sign it, it is irrelevant to me at this point in time.
Because killers, thieves and liars don't care about a 200+year old piece of paper.
gottondas

Pittsburgh, PA

#75392 Jul 23, 2014

Amazing thieves dont care,,
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75394 Jul 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

S-L-M, which means completeness (i.e. peace).
LOL

Completeness would refer to the indivisible absolute and not to peace.

In Arabic, peace is aman.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75395 Jul 23, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

The sooner you acknowledge and act on your obvious sexual orientation, the happier you will be for it. Promise.
I know that you speak from experience but I am not gay unlike you.

Have you got over your sexual attraction for me, Papa?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75397 Jul 23, 2014
ISLAM

Islam is derived from the Sanskrit word Ishlayam meaning submission or surrender.

Ishlayam/Islam means submission or surrender to Allah.

The word Allah itself is of Vedic origin and is a god in mentioned in the Atharva Veda.

Kaaba is another Sanskrit word meaning Shiva Temple since Kaabaali is Shiva.

Haram is Sanskrit and is the place of Vishnu whose footsteps are consecrated at the Kaaba near the Brahma pedestal in the shrine.

Mecca is mentioned in the Vedas as being one of the 3 places besides Kashi and Ujjain where Vishnu's feet/Vishnu's Force are/is consecrated.

Mecca is a Sanskrit word meaning fire and Medhina is also Sanskrit meaning Land thus making Mecca-Medhina a land of fire worship or of fire sacrifices.

Eid in Sanksrit means festival.

and the customs of circumambulation of the Shiva Linga (Sang-e-aswaad/in Sanskirt it means non-white stone) in the Kaaba during Hajj is a Vedic ritual and so are tonsuring the head and donning seamless clothes. Meraj is a yogic flight into the higher planes via the awakened psychic. Other Islamic festivals like gyaaravee is of Vedic origin and so on.

Muhammad said in one Hadith - "I can smell the rich spiritual fragrance emanating from India" and he was enamored of Vedic spirituality as seen in many of his key teachings and references to Sur-e-Hind (India).

Much more.....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75398 Jul 23, 2014
I'll soon let loose Chubby Boy on Frijoles.....

(winks)

Location hidden

#75399 Jul 24, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Completeness would refer to the indivisible absolute and not to peace.
In Arabic, peace is aman.
Sigh..you dont take correction well, do you.....

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/salaam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-L-M#Arabic_Isl...

Location hidden

#75400 Jul 24, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you speak from experience but I am not gay unlike you.
Have you got over your sexual attraction for me, Papa?
Apu, you and the Jamaican are constantly obsessed with this topic. That says volumes about you, not me.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75402 Jul 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Apu, you and the Jamaican are constantly obsessed with this topic. That says volumes about you, not me.
So, from age 13 to age 53, how many times have you been sodomized?

(winks)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75403 Jul 24, 2014
MORE ON ISHLAYAM/ISLAM

The etymological root comes from the Sanskrit shlm which as Ishlayam or as the modified Islam means surrender or submission - this is the prime meaning of the word.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75404 Jul 24, 2014
Don't forget the dotted rubbers and the petroleum jelly when you pick up a handsome young boy for butt fu-c-k-ing the next time. Gosh, he's 53, plump, ugly, mustachioed, bulging at the rear, has a low IQ, a dyed-in-the-wool religious fanatic and has to work his ass off to earn a few measly dollars and at the advanced age of 53 he is still at bum sex. He'll get AIDS, Jeez. Basket case.Twinkle boy. LOL.

Location hidden

#75405 Jul 25, 2014
JOEL wrote:
MORE ON ISHLAYAM/ISLAM
The etymological root comes from the Sanskrit shlm which as Ishlayam or as the modified Islam means surrender or submission - this is the prime meaning of the word.
Yes the entire world (or at least your world) revolves around Sanskrit

For the rest of us though.....we'll just stick to the facts, ma'am

Location hidden

#75406 Jul 25, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Don't forget the dotted rubbers and the petroleum jelly when you pick up a handsome young boy for butt fu-c-k-ing the next time. Gosh, he's 53, plump, ugly, mustachioed, bulging at the rear, has a low IQ, a dyed-in-the-wool religious fanatic and has to work his ass off to earn a few measly dollars and at the advanced age of 53 he is still at bum sex. He'll get AIDS, Jeez. Basket case.Twinkle boy. LOL.
You actually spent moments of your life typing that in?

sad

Location hidden

#75407 Jul 25, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, from age 13 to age 53, how many times have you been sodomized?
(winks)
The sin of Sodom was not what you think it was. You are buying into Christian post-revisionist attribution. Now be a good Apu and get me a Slurpy and a Slim Jim.
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#75408 Jul 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The sin of Sodom was not what you think it was. You are buying into Christian post-revisionist attribution. Now be a good Apu and get me a Slurpy and a Slim Jim.
I don't hear you denying getting what is being stated you dog.

Leviticus 20:13

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Dog : Hebrew 3611 keleb keh'-leb from an unused root means. to yelp, or else to attack; a dog; hence (by euphemism) a (male prostitute):--dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,405,100
Review: Allure Party Rentals 8 hr kellyfile 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr ThomasA 311,496
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Coral Springs (Dec '15) 12 hr mrsjonesdmd 53
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 hr Ize Found 70,836
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) 23 hr Chaimpie 93

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages