Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,159
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50639 Apr 9, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is Lucifer, Satans counterfeit messiah. The Devil is a father and son and if you believe you're Adam then you're Satan but you're not. Tell me, does your psychiatrist believe in you because mine does, you're the one with delusions of grandeur. Are you taking your medicine? When was the last time you were hospitalized? My doctor is Jewish, he's been my doctor for 36 years and yes he is Eliyahu and he believes it. He's supposed to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and vice versa and that's what he does for a living, he's a child psychiatrist.
susanblange----Jesus is Lucifer, Satans counterfeit messiah

HughBe--- Indeed, it takes an UTTERLY CORRUPT, BLIND, DUMB, greedy SATANIC dog to utter your words.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#50640 Apr 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect
The only real hindrance that we require is that they study the religion before they join so they understand what we are all about.
Why do you continue to make up sht?
Exactly that is what we require in all new converts to Islam.

How come so many people coming forward to study Islam and accept it every day...and why so few coming forward to study Judaism?

There must be some thing fundamentally wrong here.

Remember you started 5000 years back....Christians started just 2000 years back and beat you in every thing.

Muslims started only 1400 years back and they also beat you in every thing.

If you still do not realize what is wrong with you people, may be THAT is the reason for your stunted growth.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50641 Apr 9, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The Mahadi and the Messiah are the same person and it is a she, wasn't a typo. If you understand the OT you'll understand this.
No you are wrong, as per Islamic teachings, Mehdi and Massiah are two different people. Though they would be contemporary.

Mehdi would be from the ranks of Muslims and leading their forces against Anti Christ....and Messiah would be no other than Jesus the Son of Mary, coming down from the heaven to join in the battle and kill the Anti Christ.

There is no uncertainty or confusion in Muslim's mind on this.

What is not known is the exact date when it would take place....but the time is coming soon. All the pieces of jig saw puzzle are coming into their proper places one by one.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50642 Apr 9, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is Lucifer, Satans counterfeit messiah. The Devil is a father and son and if you believe you're Adam then you're Satan but you're not. Tell me, does your psychiatrist believe in you because mine does, you're the one with delusions of grandeur. Are you taking your medicine? When was the last time you were hospitalized? My doctor is Jewish, he's been my doctor for 36 years and yes he is Eliyahu and he believes it. He's supposed to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and vice versa and that's what he does for a living, he's a child psychiatrist.
rabbee: will you please show me, all of what you said in TheTorah Scroll. so since you give me the choice, to either believe you or TheG-D of my visitation. i elect to not choose you, or your dementia.

boy you sure have a lot of other g-ds? and if you have a doctor, who believes he is Eleeyahoo. and does not know how to spell it, may i suggest you get another doctor, and a second opinion?

and since you are seeing, a child psychiatrist. can we assume, your not a growed up? and that you, are easily misinformed.

G-D actually came and told me, i am the grandfather of this whole world. and the least you could do, is show some respect for your grandfather adam. and i am here to do it again, because none of you believe in TheG-D of Only This Story of the whole physical creation.

so with or without all of you, and your grandmother of all as chaooah. i am going to be here in TheTorah, just again all from HaShem G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50643 Apr 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
You go girl!
rabbee: do you always, encorage rebelion against G-D?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50645 Apr 10, 2013
Voluntralist wrote:
HUMAN OR ROBOT? HARDER TO TELL IN LATEST
BIPEDAL ROBOT PETMAN VIDEO

Boston Dynamics is building the bipedal PETMAN (Protection
Ensemble Test Mannequin) for the Defense Advanced Research
Projects Agency (DARPA). The firmís been putting the
previously headless PETMAN robot through its paces for the
last several years, teaching it to do push-ups, walk, stretch,
squat, and right itself when given a stout shove. PETMAN even
perspires and regulates the temperature under its clothes to
more closely simulate use by human soldiers.
Though at first glance PETMAN appears to be braced by guy
wires, it is self-balancing and only wired externally to draw
power. Each new video shows off a more polished bot with a
wider range of tricks.(See the latter two videos below for
PETMANís evolution).

http://singularityhub.com/2013/04/07/human-or ...
Ans.

You are welcome to live in your fantasy world, and expect that all human soldiers would be replaced by Robots.

These Guns and Missiles are also "Robots" in human service for so many years , but that still did not remove humans from the acts of wars.

Humans shall always be involved in the "decision" to kill other humans, a Robot cannot take that decision and shall never will!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50646 Apr 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly that is what we require in all new converts to Islam.
How come so many people coming forward to study Islam and accept it every day...and why so few coming forward to study Judaism?
There must be some thing fundamentally wrong here.
Remember you started 5000 years back....Christians started just 2000 years back and beat you in every thing.
Muslims started only 1400 years back and they also beat you in every thing.
If you still do not realize what is wrong with you people, may be THAT is the reason for your stunted growth.
False logic. Wrong metric to be compared.

You are confusing marketing (i.e. evangelicism)- of which Islam values more than Judaism, with gate keeping and opportunity, which both religions value.

We are not comparing who has the most aggressive marketing plan. We are looking at the barriers to entry ONCE an interest has been expressed. Of which perhaps both religions appear to be similar in that extent.

You would have to compare, given an EQUAL amount of personal effort, how many people convert to Islam vs Judaism. I'd imagine the proportions would be similar.

Since you may not be familiar with objective scientific analysis let me put it to you in more concrete terms.

Person A wants to convert, and decides to dedicate 10% of his waking day to study of this new religion. Would that person have an equal success rate to convert to Islam as he would to convert to Judaism???

That is what you would have to compare.

Probably the answer would be yes.

Location hidden

#50647 Apr 10, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: do you always, encorage rebelion against G-D?
nah, I just knew it would tick off Hughbe.(Which perhaps in his own mind IS god)

plus I like the incorporation of female imagery. Equal opportunity.

Besides, both you and her have more in common than you think
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#50649 Apr 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
False logic. Wrong metric to be compared.
You are confusing marketing (i.e. evangelicism)- of which Islam values more than Judaism, with gate keeping and opportunity, which both religions value.
We are not comparing who has the most aggressive marketing plan. We are looking at the barriers to entry ONCE an interest has been expressed. Of which perhaps both religions appear to be similar in that extent.
You would have to compare, given an EQUAL amount of personal effort, how many people convert to Islam vs Judaism. I'd imagine the proportions would be similar.
Since you may not be familiar with objective scientific analysis let me put it to you in more concrete terms.
Person A wants to convert, and decides to dedicate 10% of his waking day to study of this new religion. Would that person have an equal success rate to convert to Islam as he would to convert to Judaism???
That is what you would have to compare.
Probably the answer would be yes.
The proof of any argument is in the pudding!!

And you do not have pudding!!

Yours might be most perfect religion on paper and on logic..... but there are no takers for that in past 5000 years.

Check and find out where did you go wrong.

Do not find faults why others have been more successful than you.
Voluntarist

United States

#50650 Apr 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You are welcome to live in your fantasy world, and expect that all human soldiers would be replaced by Robots.
These Guns and Missiles are also "Robots" in human service for so many years , but that still did not remove humans from the acts of wars.
Humans shall always be involved in the "decision" to kill other humans, a Robot cannot take that decision and shall never will!!
It might not be that easy for you to see but it is for me.

Look at the drones, all that is missing is an ai kill chip.

Location hidden

#50651 Apr 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof of any argument is in the pudding!!
And you do not have pudding!!
Yours might be most perfect religion on paper and on logic..... but there are no takers for that in past 5000 years.
Check and find out where did you go wrong.
Do not find faults why others have been more successful than you.
In other words you didnt read my post
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50652 Apr 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, I just knew it would tick off Hughbe.(Which perhaps in his own mind IS god)
Frijoles---I just knew it would tick off Hughbe.(Which perhaps in his own mind IS god)

HughBe--- The Tanach confirms that I am god.

Location hidden

#50653 Apr 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---I just knew it would tick off Hughbe.(Which perhaps in his own mind IS god)
Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung; they that have seen him shall say:'Where is he?'
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50654 Apr 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung; they that have seen him shall say:'Where is he?'

Frijoles---Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung; they that have seen him shall say:'Where is he?'

HughBe--- If that is the case then there is no hope for even a SINGLE rabbi.

I was hoping that at least ONE would be saved.

Location hidden

#50655 Apr 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung; they that have seen him shall say:'Where is he?'
HughBe--- If that is the case then there is no hope for even a SINGLE rabbi.
I was hoping that at least ONE would be saved.
and the creepy Carribean jihad against rabbis continues
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50656 Apr 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and the creepy Carribean jihad against rabbis continues
I have NEVER spoken on behalf of the Caribbean, rabbi. I speak for MYSELF and I speak what I have learnt from the ONLY reliable source i.e. Jewish.

Now based on what I have learnt from Jewish sources and based on my knowledge of the Tanach not ONE rabbi shall be saved if your previous words are true.

Location hidden

#50657 Apr 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NEVER spoken on behalf of the Caribbean, rabbi. I speak for MYSELF and I speak what I have learnt from the ONLY reliable source i.e. Jewish.
Now based on what I have learnt from Jewish sources and based on my knowledge of the Tanach not ONE rabbi shall be saved if your previous words are true.
..and the creepy Caribbean jihad against rabbis continues
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50658 Apr 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
..and the creepy Caribbean jihad against rabbis continues
Your vibes are unstable and given the nature of the vibes I typically recommend SEX to restore normality. So, go look for your boyfriend given that such is your thing even though you have been repeatedly told by me that it is an abomination.

Put it this way, follow my instructions and not that of your rabbis.

Location hidden

#50659 Apr 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vibes are unstable and given the nature of the vibes I typically recommend SEX to restore normality. So, go look for your boyfriend given that such is your thing even though you have been repeatedly told by me that it is an abomination.
Put it this way, follow my instructions and not that of your rabbis.
do you have any other subjects other than sex and rabbis?

there is a reason why I called you creepy.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50660 Apr 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well THE-FEMINE-SPIRIT OF G-D i have seen, is probably the least understood aspect of G-D. since i have only observed THE-MASCULINE-SPIRIT OF G-D, do all the talking. and only on two occasions, have i noticed any noticable seperation.

so as a result we know, more about THE-MASCULINE-SPIRIT OF G-D, than we do THE-MORE-ELUSIVE-FEMINE-SPIRIT OF G-D. and i do not think this world has thought much, about THE-MALE/FEMALE NAME OF G-D much.

but THEY do move, with beautiful incredable unison. it's like pure poetry, in pure motion. for the most part, so as not to become seperate. and i have had a better look at G-D, than any one else on earth with three visits so far.

and i did not even, ask for any of this. i did not get a choice, as to whether G-D visits with me or not. where my fear of G-D, is slightly overcome by my incredable curiosity about G-D. and not to mention, the spectacular sight, with all TheLegions of Angels and angels that accompany THEM as THE-KING/QUEEN of all that is.

but i believe all the women, in this world have a real problem. because the alleged a men, have all lied to them for so long. and they are constantly, being lied to by males. no wonder all the women on this planet, are screwed up with male reigndeer head games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min dem 1,130,005
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,693
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 306,372
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 47,611
Lookin for suboxone south Florida (Feb '13) 7 hr Tanyabunny04 6
Overpaid Firefighters (Sep '10) 8 hr Master 434
Naturopathic protocol for periodontal disease (Mar '11) Thu Donald Newman DDS 7
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]