Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
45,341 - 45,360 of 68,430 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
American Jew

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

speaking of bein Persecuted Jewish women are being persecuted in the town of East Hartford, Connecticut by many unethical public servants,
including the negligent dog warden in that town, along with ALOT of corrupt Police officers!
the dog warden in that town's been stalking jewish women & trespassing on their property for over a year now!!!
guy's a creep!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

MUQ wrote:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7560 6978
The madness that was Iraq War, listen from the Horse' Mouth Now Part-8
Update: The Iraq War Ledger
A Look at the War’s Human, Financial, and Strategic Costs
Matthew Duss and Peter Juul December 2011
Sources: Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction,“January 2010:
Quarterly Report to Congress”(2010), pg. 23, 29, 38, 50-51, 55; Special Inspector General for Iraq
Reconstruction,“Applying Iraq’s Hard Lessons”(2009), pg. 23; Brookings Institution:“Iraq Index”(2010).
Endnotes
1 “Iraq Coalition Military Fatalities By Year,”available at http://icasualties.org/ (last accessed Nov. 22, 2011)
2 Ibid
3 “Iraq Coalition Casualties: U.S. Wounded Total,” available at http://icasualties.org/
Iraq / US Casualties By State. aspx (last accessed Nov. 22, 2011)
4 “Iraqi Deaths, ISF,” available at http://icasualties.org/Iraq/IraqiDeaths.aspx (last
accessed Dec. 1, 2011)
5 “Iraq Body Count,” available at http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
6 Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre,“Iraq: Internally Displaced Population,”
7 UNHCR,“2011 Country Operations Profile: Iraq,” available at http://www.un hcr.
org/pages/49e486426.html,(Last accessed Dec. 1, 2011)
8 Amy Belasco,“The Cost of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Other Global War on Terror Operations Since 9/11” Washington: Congressional Research Service, 2011),
available at http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL33110.pdf
9 Joseph Stiglitz and Linda Bilmes, The Three Trillion Dollar War,(New York: WW Norton and Company, 2008) p. 59.
10 “Newly formed South Sudan joins Somalia, Pakistan, Iraq, and Afghanistan at top of Maplecroft terrorism ranking,” Maplecroft News, August 3, 2011, available at http://maplecroft.com/about/news/terrorism_in... (Last accessed Dec. 1, 2011)
11 Matt Duss,“Petraeus: Damage Done By Abu Ghraib Is Permanent,” ThinkProgress,
April 1, 2010, available at http://thinkprogress.org/security/2010/04/01
12 White House,“Strengthening Military Families: Meeting America’s Commitment”(2011), available at http://www.defense.gov/home/features/2011/011...
strengthening_our_military_jan uary_2011.pdf
13 Erin Bagalman,“Suicide, PTSD, and Substance Use Among OEF/OIF Veterans Using VA Health Care: Facts and Figures”(Washington: Congressional Research Service, July 18, 2011) available at http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41921.pdf
14 Ibid.
15 Centers for Disease Control,“Suicide: Facts at a Glance,” Summer 2010, http://
www.cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/pdf/Suicide_Da... .
16 Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction,“Quarterly Report to
Congress,” October 2011, http://www.sigir.mil/publications/quarterlyre...
October2011-Figures.html.
17 Nina Serafino, Curt Tarnoff, and Dick K. Nanto,“U.S. Occupation Assistance: Iraq, Germany, and Japan Compared,”(Washington: Congressional Research Service, March 23, 2006), available at http://assets.opencrs.com/rpts/
RL33331_20060323.pdf.
18 SIGIR,“Quarterly Report to Congress,” p. 74.
19 Ibid, p. 81.
20 Ibid, p. 85.
21 SIGIR,“Quarterly Report to Congress”(July 2011), http://www.sigir.mil/files/
quarterlyreports/July2011/Repo rt_-_July_2011.pdf, p. 101.
22 SIGIR,“Quarterly Report to Congress”(October 2011), p. 85.
23 UNHCR,“2011 UNHCR Country Operations Profile – Iraq,” available at http://
www.unhcr.org/pages/49e486426.html ; SIGIR “Quarterly Report to Congress”(October 2011), p. 48
24 “Quarterly Report to Congress”(October 2011), p. 67.
25 Ibid, p. 50.
rabbee: between the iraq-iran war, and the iraq-us, or syrian civil war. which one was more humane?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Voluntarlist wrote:
Sure

Most veterans don't realize that they are doing the bidding of international bankers all over the world.

Once the armed forces are fully robotic they won't need the US army/navy etc.

They realize that these veterans will be going home to crumbling cities all over the US.

The planned implosion of the US economy won't go over well with armed veterans fighting for U.S. sovereignty against the globalists that want their new world order aka one world government.

This is why they want to disarm veterans and use the robotic forces against them , drones etc.

Robotic forces will easily be sold to the dumb down American public because of the casualties that will come from the next American target of destruction.

Of course nobody will take time to think what will happen when the robots are released back on the American people.
Ans.

Thanks for your explaination.

I doubt that in any times in near future all Armed forces would become Robotic. This could be a topic for Science fiction movies, but in reality…we shall have to wait.

You are right in concluding that it is "bankers" who are starting these wars and getting benefits from it.

And as every one knows, most of the Big Bankers are either Jews or controlled by Jews.

So it is easy to say, which people are root cause of all the wars and killings going on in the world.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: between the iraq-iran war, and the iraq-us, or syrian civil war. which one was more humane?
The most inhuman was US invasion of Iraq in 2003, which was Justified by all the Civilized nations of the world.

Other wars were never justified by any one.

US invasion of Iraq on false charges is the permanent black mark over US and Europe.

No apology for this illegal invasion is yet tendered. The issue shall continue to haunt them till they provide it to Iraqi people.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

SB wrote:
01. Nobody knows when the end will be including Jesus. Jesus said to the people he preached to 2000 years ago that some of them would not die till they saw the second coming.

02. The time of the end will be revealed to the Messiah but she will keep it secret and just let it happen. What's going to happen at first is all the Messiahs enemies will be cut off by fire (spontaneous combustion).

03. Sinning against Gods person is the deadliest sin you can commit. The messiah will also have a trial for this and at that time will abolish idolatry in Israel and send them into captivity once again.
Ans.

01. You are right that NO ONE knows when the end of time comes and when Jesus returns to earth.

But did it prevent people from predicting the exact date when Jesus shall return? In past 2000 years more than 500 "Sure Shot" dates have been predicted for Jesus' return by these so called "Biblical Experts".

And despite proven false for these 500 times, there is no shortage of "suckers" to get ready for 501 st date!!

02. You calling Messiah as "she"? Was it typological mistake or you are inventing some new theory?

As per Islamic teachings, Jesus shall come back to earth, mainly to kill the Anti Christ and secondly to solve all these controversies about his personality that has confused Jews and Christians for all these years.

As for Muslims, they have no confusion about Jesus and his status. He was a Human, born without any Human father , a sign of God's creation, a righteous prophet and a Muslim as all prophets before him.

So by coming back on earth, he will not join in the ranks of Jews or Christians, but amongst Muslims!!

03. Sinning against God is the deadliest of Sins and those who introduce non God into God personality are the worst of these sinners.

Those who compromise the Personality of God by introducing such concepts as Trinity are amongst these deadliest sinners.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What country, state, town, or neighborhood are you referring to, and why would I be the one to ask?
So your book gave a country/state/town authorization to kill?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Civil Rites Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
when you say that...what do you mean???
terrorists r planning on bombing another U.S. city with a drone?
i am really WONDERING JUST WHY Obama is insisting on closing down so MANY Aircraft Towers??
Doesn't he WANT the public to be safe?
The government has no duty to protect you.

Have you seen some of the actors who were present for the last 2 shootings?

The government will be calling veterans terrorists.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Thanks for your explaination.
I doubt that in any times in near future all Armed forces would become Robotic. This could be a topic for Science fiction movies, but in reality…we shall have to wait.
You are right in concluding that it is "bankers" who are starting these wars and getting benefits from it.
And as every one knows, most of the Big Bankers are either Jews or controlled by Jews.
So it is easy to say, which people are root cause of all the wars and killings going on in the world.
HUMAN OR ROBOT? HARDER TO TELL IN LATEST
BIPEDAL ROBOT PETMAN VIDEO

Boston Dynamics is building the bipedal PETMAN (Protection
Ensemble Test Mannequin) for the Defense Advanced Research
Projects Agency (DARPA). The firm’s been putting the
previously headless PETMAN robot through its paces for the
last several years, teaching it to do push-ups, walk, stretch,
squat, and right itself when given a stout shove. PETMAN even
perspires and regulates the temperature under its clothes to
more closely simulate use by human soldiers.
Though at first glance PETMAN appears to be braced by guy
wires, it is self-balancing and only wired externally to draw
power. Each new video shows off a more polished bot with a
wider range of tricks.(See the latter two videos below for
PETMAN’s evolution).

http://singularityhub.com/2013/04/07/human-or...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, if some one is "bent on" joining you, how could you refuse him?
But you try to create as many hindrances in their path as you can.!!
A new comer is an unwelcome guest, it is best to be "born into the religion"!
That is your moto and your history.
Incorrect

The only real hindrance that we require is that they study the religion before they join so they understand what we are all about.

Why do you continue to make up sht?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So your book gave a country/state/town authorization to kill?
What book and what country and what authorization?

Four posts over three days you have wasted on this and you have yet to tell me what your beef SPECIFICALLY is.

Sorry I dont waste time with hand wavers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Civil Rites Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
when you say that...what do you mean???
terrorists r planning on bombing another U.S. city with a drone?
i am really WONDERING JUST WHY Obama is insisting on closing down so MANY Aircraft Towers??
Doesn't he WANT the public to be safe?
Dont ask him, ask congress - they are the ones responsible for the sequester - if it was up to Obama it would of been repealed
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
(smiles)
What you refer to as the "Lord God" is merely a megalomaniacal typal being (with anthropopathic traits) of a particular plane that could be the cosmic vital or at the most one of the cosmic mind planes.
The typal beings of any plane can manifest in multiple forms in their own domain as well as on the planes that're inferior to their place of origin just as H2O can assume three aspects (solid, liquid and vapor) in the physical sense.
So, the Christian Trinity of father, son and holy ghost means this - father is the manifest form of the archetypal being of a particular plane, son is the physical embodiment of the father, holy ghost is the innate causal mechanism that causes the father to embody itself as the son. Each aspect supports the other and is causally related to the other and logically speaking the triune aspects are simply seen as the multiple functional modes of a single typal being of a particular plane. There's no mystery regarding the trinity. Biunes, triunes, quadrunes, pentunes and so on are common features of nature and being and constitute the multiple manifestations of a typal state of existence.
Mind, vital and matter with their numerous sub-planes constitute the triple lower planes in the Manifestation.
The superior planes commence from the cosmic overmind which encompasses the 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th planes of the cosmic gradation.
The supramental planes and those planes that exceed the supramental begin from the 13th cosmic plane.
Each plane has a different poise in terms of degree of consciousness and the concomitant energy.
Differences in the Manifestation are due to degree of manifestation and are not of kind since oneness underlies the totality - a unified field of consciousness-energy manifests as a gradation.
Reality can only be expressed in terms of consciousness and energy and their gradations.
Everything else is fiction.
If you're a Christian, you may think you're so smart but you're really ignorant if you believe jesus was God. Why don't you speak in plain English if you want to be understood. I did not understand a single word you said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>If you're a Christian, you may think you're so smart but you're really ignorant if you believe jesus was God. Why don't you speak in plain English if you want to be understood. I did not understand a single word you said.
He is not a Christian.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The most inhuman was US invasion of Iraq in 2003, which was Justified by all the Civilized nations of the world.
Other wars were never justified by any one.
US invasion of Iraq on false charges is the permanent black mark over US and Europe.
No apology for this illegal invasion is yet tendered. The issue shall continue to haunt them till they provide it to Iraqi people.
rabbee: do not care if they lied, about why G-D Authorized the invasion of iraq. nor do i have to apologize, what for what G-D Personally Commanded to actually happen.

the black mark is also against all of you, for not admitting to the truth about why G-D commanded it and all other hell and death to happen.

till the very end of the sixth day, G-D is still in charge. in charge of giving to all of you, all of your just deserves for not believing in HIM. in spite of all your other, never here in TheTorah g-ds.

it is all of you, who need to apologize to G-D. for all your continious disbelief of HIM, here in TheTorah just again. that has resulted in HIM commanding, all this hell and death to be sent. it is all your falt too, G-D is giving us all hell.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
rabbee: do not care if they lied, about why G-D Authorized the invasion of iraq. nor do i have to apologize, what for what G-D Personally Commanded to actually happen.
the black mark is also against all of you, for not admitting to the truth about why G-D commanded it and all other hell and death to happen.
till the very end of the sixth day, G-D is still in charge. in charge of giving to all of you, all of your just deserves for not believing in HIM. in spite of all your other, never here in TheTorah g-ds.
it is all of you, who need to apologize to G-D. for all your continious disbelief of HIM, here in TheTorah just again. that has resulted in HIM commanding, all this hell and death to be sent. it is all your falt too, G-D is giving us all hell.
Unfortunately, you also disbelieve in God. She made her first appearance almost 30 years ago and worked a tremendous sign and wonder in the process. She ended the cold war, restored pride to the military and got the jews out of Russia. There is none so blind as he who will not see, it's a spiritual condition. VWD Day is coming. Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction the first Day of the Lord.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, you also disbelieve in God. She made her first appearance almost 30 years ago and worked a tremendous sign and wonder in the process. She ended the cold war, restored pride to the military and got the jews out of Russia. There is none so blind as he who will not see, it's a spiritual condition. VWD Day is coming. Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction the first Day of the Lord.
rabbee: i cannot disbelieve in G-D, here in this second coming. G-D has never, allowed me to do that here in The Always Torah.
and what G-D did, because of my being returned. is between me and G-D. G-D is HOO VHEE, so THEY are BOTH ONE G-D. and SHE does not, do anything without HIS Consent. and the fact of my being here, in ThisSame Old Story again. has always resulted in the ingathering of the multitudes to Ysrael.
and i know why, the alleged cold war ended. and also why it never, became the really hot war. inspite of this whole worlds preferred insanity of other g-ds, i know why everything is commanded to actually happen the way it is.
so do not accuse me, with your disbelief of me being TheHis Only Begotten Son adam. who has always given birth to everyone here in always TheTorah from HaShem G-D. G-D gave to me and the woman, the power to give birth to all of you. and G-D can remove all of you, and your grandmother as chooah by giving to me another mate.
you do not believe in G-D, or you would know. there is only one person, with the ability to decieve me. and you! are not her. not even hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer are able to directly decieve me, without her helping them.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: i cannot disbelieve in G-D, here in this second coming. G-D has never, allowed me to do that here in The Always Torah.
and what G-D did, because of my being returned. is between me and G-D. G-D is HOO VHEE, so THEY are BOTH ONE G-D. and SHE does not, do anything without HIS Consent. and the fact of my being here, in ThisSame Old Story again. has always resulted in the ingathering of the multitudes to Ysrael.
and i know why, the alleged cold war ended. and also why it never, became the really hot war. inspite of this whole worlds preferred insanity of other g-ds, i know why everything is commanded to actually happen the way it is.
so do not accuse me, with your disbelief of me being TheHis Only Begotten Son adam. who has always given birth to everyone here in always TheTorah from HaShem G-D. G-D gave to me and the woman, the power to give birth to all of you. and G-D can remove all of you, and your grandmother as chooah by giving to me another mate.
you do not believe in G-D, or you would know. there is only one person, with the ability to decieve me. and you! are not her. not even hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer are able to directly decieve me, without her helping them.
So you're another nut who thinks you have divine origin and you're jewish but you don't understand. You're right, Adam is Gods only son but his name was changed to Satan when he died. I do not deceive people and I asked Elijah who is a child psychiatrist what makes people think the way you do and he said, because they're NUTS. I know you have no basis in reality to believe you're Adam (Satan) because he's my biological father , the roles are reversed in this life and I am the second Eve, Eve was Adams daughter as well as his wife.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Your beliefs about Jesus is exactly why I've never read the Quran (although I have a copy of it) Jesus was not the messiah or even a prophet and your acceptance of him as a whole turns me off. She was not a typo, God is a woman and there is a multitude of scripture from the OT that proves it. The reason Jesus hasn't returned is because he will never return (in the spirit) but he has been reincarnated and his new name is Bill. Everybody expects the end some time, a very popular date was 1999-2000. I personally expect it by the end of 2014, but also believe God will reveal it to me.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You are right that NO ONE knows when the end of time comes and when Jesus returns to earth.
But did it prevent people from predicting the exact date when Jesus shall return? In past 2000 years more than 500 "Sure Shot" dates have been predicted for Jesus' return by these so called "Biblical Experts".
And despite proven false for these 500 times, there is no shortage of "suckers" to get ready for 501 st date!!
02. You calling Messiah as "she"? Was it typological mistake or you are inventing some new theory?
As per Islamic teachings, Jesus shall come back to earth, mainly to kill the Anti Christ and secondly to solve all these controversies about his personality that has confused Jews and Christians for all these years.
As for Muslims, they have no confusion about Jesus and his status. He was a Human, born without any Human father , a sign of God's creation, a righteous prophet and a Muslim as all prophets before him.
So by coming back on earth, he will not join in the ranks of Jews or Christians, but amongst Muslims!!
03. Sinning against God is the deadliest of Sins and those who introduce non God into God personality are the worst of these sinners.
Those who compromise the Personality of God by introducing such concepts as Trinity are amongst these deadliest sinners.
The Mahadi and the Messiah are the same person and it is a she, wasn't a typo. If you understand the OT you'll understand this.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>So you're another nut who thinks you have divine origin and you're jewish but you don't understand. You're right, Adam is Gods only son but his name was changed to Satan when he died. I do not deceive people and I asked Elijah who is a child psychiatrist what makes people think the way you do and he said, because they're NUTS. I know you have no basis in reality to believe you're Adam (Satan) because he's my biological father , the roles are reversed in this life and I am the second Eve, Eve was Adams daughter as well as his wife.
rabbee: i was actually, told by G-D. and TheHisSon adam, is not jewish. just in case you, have never read TheTorah Scroll.
adam is always the grandfather of Avraham and Sarah, not one of His Grandchildren.
and is that according to your scripture, that jesus christ changed to become hasatan? then you had better get, some older authentic scripture.
and there is no woman by the name of eve, mentioned anywhere in an authentic Torah Scroll. that name eve, is a lie. and the woman chaooah, has always been on of my grandaughters not daughters. and for these third and fourth visitations, her name has always been Sarah.
and if by elijah you mean Eleeyahoo. then you had better get your names right, other wise it is blastphemy, to alter any name in scripture. just as it is blastphemy to call the woman chaooah, by the false name eve. or Adam by, the fake name jesus.

and at the very least, you have a severe delusional problem. about what story we are all here in, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pompano Beach Discussions

Search the Pompano Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 305,177
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr XYZ 1,083,049
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Subliminal 45,866
Review: Gateway Theater 10 hr diegocasilla 1
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 17 hr Ron Wells 19
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 hr TRD 68,054
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 96,320
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••