Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,431
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49888 Mar 5, 2013
RESTRUCTURING MY BROKEN LIFE:

I am all set to shift into the new apartment on Altamount Road at the insistence of the Ezras who live there. Rachel will be joining me. I am giving the platonic live-in arrangement 1 year to see if anything deeply spiritual can come out of it in classical purush-shakti fashion. If there are inner and outer gains, we'll continue or call it quits.
Aviram wants that I give it a try or else move to the US or to Europe and pick up higher education in scientific research by enrolling at a top-notch university given my strong academic background of the past.

After leaving my master and the horrors of being associated with continuing life-threatening experiences, I need to surge ahead.

The yogic experiences are continuing on a regular basis till the present.

I have seen and experienced some of the best that there's to be seen or experienced in the spiritual, intellectual and material realms. All this however needs to be further nurtured and given the push in the right direction for greater results minus the suffering and mental slavery to master or whoever.

I need to restructure my life so that I maximize my potential along the higher lines of spiritual and intellectual achievements without getting bogged down by gurus or crass materialistic thinking of the pseudo-scientific kind. I need to emotionally shore up and make the best use of my incisive spiritual, intellectual and material resources.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49889 Mar 5, 2013
MARRIAGE, LIFE AND RESPONSIBILITY:

A friend's kind mom suggested marriage but I am not the marriageable kind given my broken psychology and scarred emotions and besides I am too experimental and resourceful in deep spiritual and intellectual ways to get bogged down by the routines of marital and parental life. I have no wish to tie myself in a life-long marital bond with anyone and I don't wish to promote egoism or that typical leaning-on-a-crutch attitude through progeny. I have more than sufficient mystical, intellectual and material resources to forge ahead to exalted heights except for the fact that all this can be done only if I can stabilize my life through soothing and stimulating moves and interactions.

I simply need to stabilize from within and to keep pushing the tempo so as to maximize my incisive spiritual and intellectual potential.

Leaving aside yogic experiences and OBEs and the sort, I feel very much at ease when I am surrounded by natural beauty or when I am discussing mystical and intellectual subjects and can go on for hours without a break or without feeling any strain if provided with the right stimulus or in the presence of those who bring out the best in me. Back here, Aviram and Solomon Ezra's dad provide me with such outlets, at times. My friend from Pune, too, serves as a catalyst in this regard.

All said and done, each individual is one universe, the whole, in typical holonic fashion and so each individual is ultimately responsible for his life and has to be proactive in setting realistic goals and achieving them in a safe and fruitful manner and in this way lay a strong foundation for life in the present and in the disembodied and future embodied states in keeping with the causal laws of consciousness and energy.

Well, well, well....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49890 Mar 5, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL.
Hedge fund owners are usually shady characters with links to the money-laundering mafia or worse who serve as fronts for the criminal central bankers.
To be wealthy and yet manage to stay free of criminal influences one neeeds investments in heavy industries, prime real estate, gold and other avenues.....
What do you know about hedge funds? nada. They are all over here, not there. An artifact of the American banking system.

Location hidden

#49891 Mar 5, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you get the sarcasm?
I wanted to know whether Hugh could afford something a little better than a Subaru?
What do you know about wealth or class or intelligence? Nothing, nothing at all.
Owning a Jaguar, a top-end Merc or a Bentley would be more in tune with style.
Only idiots own Jaguars. They are pieces of crap that spend most of their time in the shop.

Noone owns Bentleys here. That is an English brand, never really made it here. Thats your colonialization internalized.

Mercedes are for wannabees.

Location hidden

#49892 Mar 5, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Clean public habits that include wiping with toilet paper? ROFL.
Clean habits would include bathing thrice a day, cleaning the floors twice daily, vacuuming carpets daily, changing linen daily, brushing teeth at least twice a day, changing clothes and bathing after defecating, refraining from touching nose/hair/feet/armpits/eyes and so on.....
If you can do all of the above then talk about cleanliness, otherwise you're as clean as a pig rolling in a sewer.
who said anything about TP?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49893 Mar 5, 2013
ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49894 Mar 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

who said anything about TP?
Papa, Where's Hugh?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49895 Mar 5, 2013
I've just come in from the gym.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49896 Mar 5, 2013
Off for a shower, then breakfast, then some file work and then I'll go to the Altamount Road apartment to give a final check before moving in later this week.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49897 Mar 5, 2013
Bye, kids.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#49898 Mar 6, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Papa, Where's Hugh?
Probably had to return the "borrowed" SUV.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49899 Mar 6, 2013
JOEL wrote:
RESTRUCTURING MY BROKEN LIFE:
I am all set to shift into the new apartment on Altamount Road at the insistence of the Ezras who live there.
Spoken like a true Ezra's biitch.
phil the gemhoarder

Chicago, IL

#49900 Mar 6, 2013
Some day you will realize its all about land & not religion. NOT all Christians. Not all Muslems. Not all Jews. carry hate.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49901 Mar 6, 2013
phil the gemhoarder wrote:
Some day you will realize its all about land & not religion. NOT all Christians. Not all Muslems. Not all Jews. carry hate.
rabbee: then too bad if you never realize, it's all about TheStory TheG-D is still giving. and not about, your lands or your religions.

Location hidden

#49902 Mar 6, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: then too bad if you never realize, it's all about TheStory TheG-D is still giving. and not about, your lands or your religions.
You mean This Story?

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49903 Mar 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean This Story?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UOtzujtyZHcXX
rabbee: no! TheStory TheG-D of TheTorah gives, is not called the brady bunch with a homo looseefer worshiping father.

Location hidden

#49904 Mar 6, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no! TheStory TheG-D of TheTorah gives, is not called the brady bunch with a homo looseefer worshiping father.
Dont diss the Bradys or a plague will be upon you.

Location hidden

#49905 Mar 6, 2013
and we all saw what happened to the last guy who dissed them.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#49906 Mar 6, 2013
phil the gemhoarder wrote:
The present conflict in Palestine is only about land and race and not religion. You are right.

It is zealots amongst the parties that link it with religions.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49907 Mar 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont diss the Bradys or a plague will be upon you.
rabbee: the brady bunch near the end, were too good at dissing themselves. and i fear the plague, for not dissing them far greater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 min zach 305,721
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min harmonious 1,111,599
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr Spring Hilller 2,520
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 96,452
Review: Ambiance Creole Restaurant (Jul '10) 9 hr Lou 3
Broward County properties busted for 'rent-a-co... (Dec '13) 15 hr JAQUEBAUER 2
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE