Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
37,541 - 37,560 of 68,935 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#41249 Sep 24, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if that is the truth them negligence is all I can say... As someone previously pointed out..
As for the American presence in Libya it was all far too obvious for us from the outset....
There is now an American/French army base in southern Libya on the algerian border...
A secret US military base in Mauritania
A French / US military base in Mali
Various US led military bases in morocco
The USA is flying unmanned drones across the Sahel region of the Sahara in its attempt to fight the al Qaeda of the Maghreb - why should the USA care about Africa ??
The USA sent over 3000 special forces throughout central Africa to help them fight terrorism...
Answer Africa is an extremely rich continent in natural resource
Oil
Natural gas
Phosphate
Gold
Diamond
Calgon
Iron
Holds one of the largest natural water resources in the world - the future oil
So I always wondered to my self, why the west always supports the corrupt governments of Africa - good example
cote d'ivoire
Why are Africans subject to population control HIV? Population control en masse?
Experimented on by giant drugs companies?
Because as a region for Africa to prosper and develop would be a disaster for these imperialists they prefer africans to remain uncivilised and constantly embroiled in manifested conflict the imperialists want what Africa has to offer all for themselves
They have somewhat expedited their mission in Africa as I believe the Chinese and other Asia nations saw an opportunity to explore
The Chinese have created jobs in Africa for Africans , in exchange for mining natural resources , they have built roads infrastructure etc etc
http://www.infowars.com/secret-bases-hi-tech-...
Id be more sympathetic with your conclusions if we didnt have Yemeni trained Nigerians trying to blow up our airliners, and if it wasnt for 911.

US doesnt care about Africa for its resources - we already ceded it to China.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#41250 Sep 24, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the jails in Israel holding innocent Palestinians
Violence against civilians isnt so innocent.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#41251 Sep 24, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Fox has gotten it right in their coverage and differentiating between the consulate and the safe house. So what's the bottom line? Was Stevens set up?
It sure looked like it. I dont know why that would be a political controversy.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#41252 Sep 24, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you mean well but you are confused regards North African history go and read about the Muslim conquests of the Maghreb region
Islam has been in the Maghreb region for centuries
And stop misusing the term jihad ....
I am not unsympathetic to your views on jihad - but the fact is, in the west, jihad is synononous with terror, and the terrorists have done everything they could to perpetuate that idea. So, in English, MAAT is correct.

The Muslim conquest of the Magreb is a bit different than the current wave of Salafism poring thru. Demolitions of sufi shrines, etc etc.
ana

London, UK

#41253 Sep 24, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Id be more sympathetic with your conclusions if we didnt have Yemeni trained Nigerians trying to blow up our airliners, and if it wasnt for 911.

US doesnt care about Africa for its resources - we already ceded it to China.
America cares very much about resources in Africa ... Why are they patrolling the Sahel region if they don't care... You will see... There is a big power struggle between china and the USA

Who supposedly orchestrated 9/11 predominately Saudis
ana

London, UK

#41254 Sep 24, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Violence against civilians isnt so innocent.
No it is unacceptable that's why if gas to end
ana

London, UK

#41255 Sep 24, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>I am not unsympathetic to your views on jihad - but the fact is, in the west, jihad is synononous with terror, and the terrorists have done everything they could to perpetuate that idea. So, in English, MAAT is correct.

The Muslim conquest of the Magreb is a bit different than the current wave of Salafism poring thru. Demolitions of sufi shrines, etc etc.
But you are misusing terms, which is misleading, and salafists are the earliest types of Muslim but again it's meaning been warped by the media

Pls before you say something understand its meaning first..... Jihad and salafi is an Arabic word not an English one so you are both incorrect

Honestly these types of discussion make me so tired

You have never been to North Africa or know enough about the religion of people who live there yet you feel yourselves to have superior knowledge because you have read a few Wikipedia pages

Also now all Americans are expert Islamic scholars because they are taught about Islam I Fox News
ana

London, UK

#41256 Sep 24, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>I am not unsympathetic to your views on jihad - but the fact is, in the west, jihad is synononous with terror, and the terrorists have done everything they could to perpetuate that idea. So, in English, MAAT is correct.

But still your account of history in the Maghreb region is way out ....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#41257 Sep 24, 2012
ana wrote:
Why are Africans subject to population control HIV? Population control en masse?
LOL! I see we have another conspiracy nut on our hands. Volunteerist is in good company.

Have you ever considered that the HIV problem in Africa is the result of (1) Poverty driven ignorance and (2) The Catholic church's misinformation campaign and constant preaching that condoms are evil?
ana

London, UK

#41258 Sep 24, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I see we have another conspiracy nut on our hands. Volunteerist is in good company.

Have you ever considered that the HIV problem in Africa is the result of (1) Poverty driven ignorance and (2) The Catholic church's misinformation campaign and constant preaching that condoms are evil?
I'm talking about the epidemic of HIV, why did it only explode during the 1980s? It's not a conspiracy theory but a question which remains unanswered

300 years ago condoms didn't exist yet there was no HiV epidemic, even the earliest half of last century during the colonial times of west no HIV epidemic

It is very well documented that drugs companies illegally administered drugs trials to Africans In Africa in exchange for anti malaria medicine... So no conspiracy there

Location hidden

#41259 Sep 24, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about the epidemic of HIV, why did it only explode during the 1980s? It's not a conspiracy theory but a question which remains unanswered
300 years ago condoms didn't exist yet there was no HiV epidemic, even the earliest half of last century during the colonial times of west no HIV epidemic
It is very well documented that drugs companies illegally administered drugs trials to Africans In Africa in exchange for anti malaria medicine... So no conspiracy there
HIV might not have existed 300 years ago in its current genetic form, but other diseases did. Syphilis, Bubonic Plague, Flu, etc, etc...Were all these brought on by scheming drug companies 300 years ago?

History is replete with periods of outbreaks with natural explanations. There is nothing unnatural about new diseases sprouting up, driven mainly by viruses that naturally genetically mutate over time. Not everything bad that happens has a scheming agent behind it.
seasidesoon

United States

#41260 Sep 24, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the jails in Israel holding innocent Palestinians
name one please. While in jail they get tv, conjugal visits and education. Yet most released return to violence. The pa police trained by u.s. has several instances of killing Israeli civilians with the arms we provided. I've been there. The pa steals the aid money and won't provide basic services to their own. They keep them in squalor for the benefit of the foreign press. The services they do get come from Israel taxpayers. Same story in Gaza.

Concerning western interference in Africa, read George Obama's book.

Location hidden

#41261 Sep 24, 2012
http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/aids.as...

The ghastly disease AIDS burst upon the scene in the early 1980s. Though this particular grim reaper has not long stalked among us, it has taken millions of lives and has staked its cold-fingered claim to millions more. That it seemed to appear out of nowhere has sparked a multitude of rumors regarding its origin and path of destruction. Rumors about AIDS include claims that it was:
An out-of-control germ warfare virus that escaped from its handlers.
Spread by specific ethnic groups (e.g., Haitians).
Put in the fluoride of our drinking water.
Put in K-Y Jelly by the Centers for Disease Control to eliminate homosexuals.
Developed by the CIA.
Developed by the Russians.
Created in Hitler's laboratories.

Scientists are generally agreed that AIDS jumped the species barrier from chimpanzees to humans.(Chimpanzees host a virus called SIV, simian immunodeficiency virus, which is regarded as being similar to HIV.) AIDS is not the only new contagion to have begun in such fashion; Ebola and Marburg, two infectious diseases that kill incredible numbers of those who contract them, were passed to humans from monkeys.

It's a simple explanation: Diseases live on by finding victims to infect, and diseases that jump species (sometimes undergoing changes in the process) find a whole new set of victims available to them. Yet this is too pat an explanation for many of us, and we tend to reject that which doesn't fit well to our understanding of our world, substituting in its place myths that, although disturbing, at least seem more logical. We make the arrogant assumption that our world should always make sense according to our current level of knowledge; such a premise works well in most cases but breaks down in the face of matters our understanding does not yet encompass. At those moments at least some of us scramble to find explanations any explanations that can be shoehorned into service.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#41262 Sep 24, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Fox has gotten it right in their coverage and differentiating between the consulate and the safe house. So what's the bottom line? Was Stevens set up?
He was in effect the embassador in Tripoli, but traveled every few weeks to Benghazi.
It was orchestrated and coinciding with 9-11.
The perps are Egyptians jihadists, that probably did little fighting (with hindsight, coming in under the pretense of aiding the rebels), and have now ganged up with Ghadafi's tribe.
Benghazi is a small trade and tribal town of mixed italo-berbers.
(Arabs came with the goats. No love lost there for those bedhouines, like Gaddafi's tribe.)
The Berber (tamazight) were not allowed to write and speak their own language, and as stated lost their land.
So Benghazi is friendly, and also saw no protest over the movie, for the shock of what happened as allready big enough.
Everyone knows everyone.
In Tripoli there was some protest but nothing violent.

So the militia went in the allready burning building after breaking the defence.
It was secured by bulletproof glass and enforced walls. Hence the heavy weaponry.
After that jihadi-gaddafi's went in and checked it out, but did not find the ambassador, they burned it down.
And then later the Benghazi came to check when the fire had died down. And found Stevens.

Al jazeera report.
So yes it was a set up, in the sense that it was an excellent opportunity. The itenerary known, as well as what heavy weapenry was needed.
More to do with 9-11.
However the American courts will prosecute the muslim, turned christian that made the movie 'Innocense of muslims'(by muslims called 'the fury').

Location hidden

#41263 Sep 24, 2012
When is an apostate not an apostate.

You can change the religion but one can not change the prejudice.
That is now falling under free expression.

And frankly christianity offers ample opportunity to gather even a few more.

Location hidden

#41264 Sep 24, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/medical/ disease/aids.asp
The ghastly disease AIDS burst upon the scene in the early 1980s. Though this particular grim reaper has not long stalked among us, it has taken millions of lives and has staked its cold-fingered claim to millions more. That it seemed to appear out of nowhere has sparked a multitude of rumors regarding its origin and path of destruction. Rumors about AIDS include claims that it was:
An out-of-control germ warfare virus that escaped from its handlers.
Spread by specific ethnic groups (e.g., Haitians).
Put in the fluoride of our drinking water.
Put in K-Y Jelly by the Centers for Disease Control to eliminate homosexuals.
Developed by the CIA.
Developed by the Russians.
Created in Hitler's laboratories.
Scientists are generally agreed that AIDS jumped the species barrier from chimpanzees to humans.(Chimpanzees host a virus called SIV, simian immunodeficiency virus, which is regarded as being similar to HIV.) AIDS is not the only new contagion to have begun in such fashion; Ebola and Marburg, two infectious diseases that kill incredible numbers of those who contract them, were passed to humans from monkeys.
It's a simple explanation: Diseases live on by finding victims to infect, and diseases that jump species (sometimes undergoing changes in the process) find a whole new set of victims available to them. Yet this is too pat an explanation for many of us, and we tend to reject that which doesn't fit well to our understanding of our world, substituting in its place myths that, although disturbing, at least seem more logical. We make the arrogant assumption that our world should always make sense according to our current level of knowledge; such a premise works well in most cases but breaks down in the face of matters our understanding does not yet encompass. At those moments at least some of us scramble to find explanations any explanations that can be shoehorned into service.
Good thing we have studies.
one case of a Prusian soldier, that in hindsight had the same symtoms, was around 1908 (memory) taken into a hospital in Gdansk.
The disease has been around for a long time, but often coinciding with other immunodeficiency symptoms and old age. So old people would get slim (slimming disease) and attract TB.
So none would really notice it being around.
The spread by gay pride that had just discovered their freedom, made it however very virulent and deadly.
That strain traveled back to Africa and given the relatively free attitude and distances people need to travel for work, spread easily. Exacerbated by catholic attitudes.
It was however found that those that had regular intercourse, especially women would sometimes have an elevated barrier against attracting it. As soon as theu dropped the frequency they were more likely to attract it too.
The host is still not found, and the suspicion is that it might maybe hide in a plant.(No not the monkeys) The French researcher died while trying to find the host.

Ebola and Marburg though gruesome, are usually short-lived if proper quaraintaine is applied and a simple soluton of 1 part bleach on ten parts water is used to desinfect.

Location hidden

#41265 Sep 24, 2012
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing we have studies.
one case of a Prusian soldier, that in hindsight had the same symtoms, was around 1908 (memory) taken into a hospital in Gdansk.
The disease has been around for a long time, but often coinciding with other immunodeficiency symptoms and old age. So old people would get slim (slimming disease) and attract TB.
So none would really notice it being around.
The spread by gay pride that had just discovered their freedom, made it however very virulent and deadly.
That strain traveled back to Africa and given the relatively free attitude and distances people need to travel for work, spread easily. Exacerbated by catholic attitudes.
It was however found that those that had regular intercourse, especially women would sometimes have an elevated barrier against attracting it. As soon as theu dropped the frequency they were more likely to attract it too.
The host is still not found, and the suspicion is that it might maybe hide in a plant.(No not the monkeys) The French researcher died while trying to find the host.
Ebola and Marburg though gruesome, are usually short-lived if proper quaraintaine is applied and a simple soluton of 1 part bleach on ten parts water is used to desinfect.
Studies are only as good as the person doing the studying ;-) Someone who has the mindset to believe in conspiracies will do so, facts be damned.

Location hidden

#41266 Sep 24, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not unsympathetic to your views on jihad - but the fact is, in the west, jihad is synononous with terror, and the terrorists have done everything they could to perpetuate that idea. So, in English, MAAT is correct.
I'll read the magreb ideas by Ana later.
Salafisme (salafiyyah or selefie) or athary would require the Medina laws to be scrapped.
This form of Salafiya nowadays is however mixed with wahhabism and a warped idea of jihad. Al qaeda simple means base,as money usually is. But the idea is to fisrt win the poor and then make them into an army to establish the conditions for salafya.
Or as one scholar said: life on earth is hell. So dooms-day creators.
(greater and smaller jihad resp. the inner discussion with doubts and the discussion with words towards the outside world. It might be the other way around, but this is what i recall)
So Ana on the whole we know pretty well what we are talking about.
If i just say brotherhood, i would probably get the same comment, even though they carry death-lists of jewish people.
Even the most respectable ones.

Location hidden

#41267 Sep 24, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Studies are only as good as the person doing the studying ;-) Someone who has the mindset to believe in conspiracies will do so, facts be damned.
Yep, no amount of explaining will do.

Terry Pratchett.
Granny Weatherwax said: "I don't tell them there are invisible critters in the water that make 'm sick. I tell them their are demons crawling in from the midden...so it they want to get rid of 'm they should move the midden away from the waterwell."
"That's headology."

Location hidden

#41268 Sep 24, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I see we have another conspiracy nut on our hands. Volunteerist is in good company.
You forgot massaging the numbers to get the monies in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,099,760
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr Dude 2,957
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,292
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr SevenTee 305,442
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,345
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 9 hr Liberal forever 2,121
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr Anne 96,386
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info