British woman finally extradited back...

British woman finally extradited back to Florida where she killed...

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Oct 8, 2012, titled British woman finally extradited back to Florida where she killed.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Richen Turner, 44, is finally returning to the place where she killed a man while driving drunk one fatal evening in 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

tina g

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jan 7, 2013
you people can say whatever you want but you do not know richen turner. i had the pleasure of meeting her and have found she is one of the most caring , loving, wonderful people i have ever met. im sure peter was a great man as described but as the old parable says " he who is without sin may cast the first stone" nobody is perfect. everyone makes mistakes. but if you dont know all the facts and you dont know richen SHUT YOUR F*ING MOUTHS.
bethany

Sheffield, UK

#2 Nov 3, 2013
tina g wrote:
you people can say whatever you want but you do not know richen turner. i had the pleasure of meeting her and have found she is one of the most caring , loving, wonderful people i have ever met. im sure peter was a great man as described but as the old parable says " he who is without sin may cast the first stone" nobody is perfect. everyone makes mistakes. but if you dont know all the facts and you dont know richen SHUT YOUR F*ING MOUTHS.
and you too should shut your mouth I actually worked with Richen and to put it in a nutshell yep she was a nice person. Still does not take away that she killed a man whilst pissed and then fled the country because she knew what was going to happen hmmm Karma i believe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min OzRitz 54,548
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr THE DEVIL 1,277,191
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Cheftell 70,160
Wife doesnt work, no children also. Should she ... 19 hr deadline527 1
Derrick Jones former wave 3 anchor from louisvi... (Aug '13) 19 hr Mike 20
News Gay teens rejected by their families often face... (Feb '07) 22 hr L Christophe 162
News Remnants of Erika: South Florida remains under ... Mon Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages