Road Rangers get cash to boost patrols

Road Rangers get cash to boost patrols

There are 11 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 16, 2008, titled Road Rangers get cash to boost patrols. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

More Road Rangers soon will be roaming interstates in Broward and Palm Beach counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Since: Jan 07

Coconut Grove

#1 Dec 16, 2008
road rangers suck
Mo Money

Grand Ledge, MI

#2 Dec 17, 2008
Just close off the Interstate that taxpayers already paid for like they did in Dade County and charge six dollars per car. 100,000 cars pass by and TADA! you have six million dollars. That's 30 million dollars a week, One and a half billion dollars per year. That's the way to make money. Put a gate up in your neighborhood and stop cars, make five dollars a car and you've got a good income. Get a gun and enter any home, you've got computers, TV's and jewlery worth tens of thousands of dollars. Quick cash when you need it. Raise taxes on ipods, sodas and downloads. Big money.

Welcome to the new Democrat Obama Nation. 100 percent Democrats in office. 100 percent tax rates. Government and Union officials living in luxury. Media silent as lambs. Let the good times roll!
wow

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2008
Mo Money wrote:
Just close off the Interstate that taxpayers already paid for like they did in Dade County and charge six dollars per car. 100,000 cars pass by and TADA! you have six million dollars. That's 30 million dollars a week, One and a half billion dollars per year. That's the way to make money. Put a gate up in your neighborhood and stop cars, make five dollars a car and you've got a good income. Get a gun and enter any home, you've got computers, TV's and jewlery worth tens of thousands of dollars. Quick cash when you need it. Raise taxes on ipods, sodas and downloads. Big money.
Welcome to the new Democrat Obama Nation. 100 percent Democrats in office. 100 percent tax rates. Government and Union officials living in luxury. Media silent as lambs. Let the good times roll!
Bitter much?
Great

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Dec 17, 2008
Good decision
TOO PATHETIC

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Dec 17, 2008
Mo Money wrote:
Ha ha ha..... Too funny. Wow, LMAO... Bitter Republican huh. lol. Wow, at least you could try to hide the feelings a little more....lol.. can't stop laughing..
hmmm

Coral Gables, FL

#7 Dec 17, 2008
100,000 times $6 is $600,000 not $6 mil.

“Remember, pillage THEN burn”

Since: Nov 08

Chula Vista

#8 Dec 17, 2008
TOO PATHETIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha..... Too funny. Wow, LMAO... Bitter Republican huh. lol. Wow, at least you could try to hide the feelings a little more....lol.. can't stop laughing..
workin' that laugh a little hard aren't ya? ;)
Boca

Munford, AL

#9 Dec 17, 2008
NATIVE wrote:
road rangers suck
Ok and why do they suck??
John

United States

#10 Dec 17, 2008
It's a great service. Keep it up !
Strandedforhours

United States

#13 Mar 24, 2013
I can tell you why they suck. I have been sitting here for three hours waiting on the ranger that FHP told me wiuld be here in five minutes.

Two family memvers offered to postpone their plans to come help me, but ut would have taken them at least an hour tobget here. I told them nit to worry RR would get me fixed up long before that. Nie they can't be reached,so here I sit.

I don't mibd that they wont help, I exoect that. What gets me is that they say theyvwill and then don't show up, making a bsd situation ten times worse

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Sep 9, 2013
Strandedforhours wrote:
I can tell you why they suck. I have been sitting here for three hours waiting on the ranger that FHP told me wiuld be here in five minutes.
Two family memvers offered to postpone their plans to come help me, but ut would have taken them at least an hour tobget here. I told them nit to worry RR would get me fixed up long before that. Nie they can't be reached,so here I sit.
I don't mibd that they wont help, I exoect that. What gets me is that they say theyvwill and then don't show up, making a bsd situation ten times worse
fix it yourself you loser, don't bring a piece of shit on the interstate without a game plan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Teaman 1,746,432
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min June VanDerMark 336,968
Review: The Country Club Directory 51 min levilogan 13
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... 57 min Globalism is Crime 875
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 1 hr Globalism is Crime 1,534
News A sign hangs outside of a Dick's Sporting Goods... 1 hr Globalism is Crime 228
News Ted Nugent says Parkland survivors are 'mushy b... 1 hr Globalism is Crime 627

Pompano Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages