Next Last
Jon Jolie

Woodbridge, VA

#21 Sep 24, 2012
You crazy man
Dave

Brighton, UK

#22 Apr 11, 2013
I would love two women to kill me,one would sit on my chest & gently strangle me,while the other one would sit on my face.
ktlembaderho

Milan, Italy

#23 Apr 28, 2013
io voglio morire cosa poi auitaer me facile senza dolere ho besogno concilio
George

Delray Beach, FL

#24 Apr 29, 2013
Just do it. You have no reason not to so get it over with
charlotte

Charlotte, NC

#25 Feb 11, 2014
Derek wrote:
I'm in the Boca area. I want someone to kill me... but not like just put a bullet in my head. I want to be beaten to death... just like punched, kicked, slam me into stuff, and choke me.
Please don't post trying to talk me out of this. I don't have much money... but if you'll do this, I do have a couple hundred.
Please... I know there are people out there who could use the cash and would be willing to do this.
qc
depression sucks

Carlisle, UK

#26 May 1, 2014
Icare wrote:
I don't know who u r . But u say u want 2 die. What reason is it over someone u love that don't want u or is it a money thing . Well to u who wants 2 die. Think about this. If any 1 had a reason 2 want 2 die it's me. First of all everysince I was young I've been cheated on , lied 2 , mentally and physically abused. I was raped and had a gun pointed at my head at 14 . I miscarried and havmt been able 2 have children. Now this is the best part I woke up I'n 2003 thought I had the flu and it never went away . I had 2 guit my job guit school and move back home . Finally I found out I had a muscle disease that there is no cure 4. I stayed and do stay I'n chronic pain 24/7 . My parents spent ever thing they had on sending me 2 Drs. I've been 2 Cal, NY twice, Chicago, Pitt , Oh, Va. Only 2 get worse . I have 3 uncureable disease 2 r muscle the other is chroic fatigue immune disorder. I got everything wrong with me and still don't know what the main thing I have is. I have been bedridden 4 6 years. My life is I'n bed and suffering I'n severe pain and deprived of sleep I'n 6 years . Know 1 wants 2 b around me I have no friends. I am now 39 years old and my life was taken from me I'n 03. I can't hardly bath myself , or walk around, nothing. Now u think about it I'm sure what your going through is nothing compared 2 my life. So my friend u need to think about if u had 2 live like me. U r very lucky and don't even know it. Before u think about wanting 2 die. Think about if u had 2 live my life I'n a bed 4 6 years my own prison and all I want 2 do is LIVE. God bless u .
Everybody goes through there own problems in there own way. I do feel sorry for you but some people just can't handle there problems we are weak. But tell me why isn't death a good option. I don't get the wanting to be beaten to death , but I see it as a quick easy way to stop everything. Once your dead your dead there is no after thought , no problems its just over, done.
Jyri

Vantaa, Finland

#27 Jun 3, 2014
calm it wrote:
hey dighton, calm down. Pray to God, life cant be that bad
God, what a joke. I have believed in God for most of my life for nothing, all He has given is punches under the belt several times a day...
justme

Birrwil, Switzerland

#29 Aug 16, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
36,000+ children die of starvation alone every DAY on this planet. And you think a god will answer YOUR prayers?
Arrogant Fu**
Can see that you have never ever felt this way!!
over

Bankstown, Australia

#30 Aug 18, 2014
Anyone keen to do it to me in australia
uct

Blue Ridge, GA

#31 Aug 22, 2014
steal some cigars push the store clerk punch a police officer and charge him again
jordyn

United States

#32 Dec 10, 2014
We should all find a way to gather and kill each other. That way we all get what we want. I'm ready.
Homo Erectus

Homestead, PA

#33 Dec 12, 2014
Jersey Kid wrote:
Pick up a copy of "Fun Things To Do in Secaucus" It'll bore you to death.
From "Apollo 13::
"We've made spaceflight as exciting as a trip to Pittsburgh."

Listen to John Denver's "A Saturday Night in Toledo, Ohio"
Homo Erectus

Homestead, PA

#34 Dec 12, 2014
over wrote:
Anyone keen to do it to me in australia
Australia?!! All you have to do is go swimming or sleep outside. Pretty much everything that swims, walks, flies, or crawls is poisonous and will kill you.
Homo Erectus

Homestead, PA

#35 Dec 12, 2014
Derek wrote:
I'm in the Boca area. I want someone to kill me... but not like just put a bullet in my head. I want to be beaten to death... just like punched, kicked, slam me into stuff, and choke me.
Please don't post trying to talk me out of this. I don't have much money... but if you'll do this, I do have a couple hundred.
Please... I know there are people out there who could use the cash and would be willing to do this.
Dick Chaney needs a hunting partner...?

But seriously, there are people out there whose idea of a good time is a Roman-style flogging and crucifixion.
Homo Erectus

Homestead, PA

#36 Dec 12, 2014
Crooked Halo wrote:
And I thought Welch Topix was far out. OMG
Welch, Coalwood, Bluefield, Princeton, Beckley,...meh!
Benny19

Brooklyn, NY

#37 Dec 13, 2014
I will kill you for free
I love to kil
Passing thru

United States

#38 Dec 13, 2014
There aren't any highrises in FLA, are there...?

Hollywood Undead - Bullet (Lyric Video): http://youtu.be/lP077RitNAc
Sophie

Palmdale, CA

#39 Jan 6, 2015
I want someone to kill me! I don't want to live anymore. I made to many mistake in life that. I have no purpose here. Please don't stop me! I just want someone to shot me on the head. Faster death.
dolly

Houghton Le Spring, UK

#40 Jan 7, 2015
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
36,000+ children die of starvation alone every DAY on this planet. And you think a god will answer YOUR prayers?
Arrogant Fu**
Hey, who's arrogant there maybe a god maybe not they maybe listen or maybe not. But saying a prayer and asking whoever maybe there for extra strength courage support etc etc has been scientifically proven in plenty study's across the world that pray does help the individual at the time in the moment of prayer is a release and your brain is searching for comfort. So whatever pray people pray!
Amy

Passaic, NJ

#45 Friday May 22
I'm serious i don't want testimonials I want to know how to find someone that can kill me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,234,293
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 53,497
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr John-K 309,944
News Fort Lauderdale: Police giving funding to Oniku... (Mar '08) 3 hr judomonkey 7
Derrick Jones former wave 3 anchor from louisvi... (Aug '13) 4 hr KYGUY 18
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 97,265
Looking for a pure boy Shih Tzu to breed with m... (May '12) 6 hr AGeraldine 20
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]