Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

I'm in the Boca area. I want someone to kill me... but not like just put a bullet in my head. I want to be beaten to death... just like punched, kicked, slam me into stuff, and choke me.

Please don't post trying to talk me out of this. I don't have much money... but if you'll do this, I do have a couple hundred.

Please... I know there are people out there who could use the cash and would be willing to do this.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

You're either a troll, or extremely stupid.

If you want to die so bad, why ask for someone's assistance when you can do it yourself?

You're a prime candidate for Baker Act.
kearabiloe

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

if you could manage to come to south africa, it'l be as if it was a robbery gone sour...need 5000 south african Rands....your life is not worth more
A Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Whatever you are looking for can be found in the form of a great love that lives within you. I have felt the same as you at times in my life and discovered amazing love that heals. You are accepted and loved even now Derek...believe!
Derek wrote:
I'm in the Boca area. I want someone to kill me... but not like just put a bullet in my head. I want to be beaten to death... just like punched, kicked, slam me into stuff, and choke me.
Please don't post trying to talk me out of this. I don't have much money... but if you'll do this, I do have a couple hundred.
Please... I know there are people out there who could use the cash and would be willing to do this.
calm it

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

hey dighton, calm down. Pray to God, life cant be that bad
swallow everything

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Judged:

i know how you feal i want to be killed slowly made to suffer before im allowed to die
Reality

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

calm it wrote:
hey dighton, calm down. Pray to God, life cant be that bad
36,000+ children die of starvation alone every DAY on this planet. And you think a god will answer YOUR prayers?

Arrogant Fu**
zach

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

someone plz some way get the one i love to kill me. it is tormenting me to see her one tv all the time because i know she will say no she does not know i am alive. i will do atver it takes but steal no i want to marry her but she is on tv so she will say no to a date plz plz kill me
Jersey Kid

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Pick up a copy of "Fun Things To Do in Secaucus" It'll bore you to death.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

And I thought Welch Topix was far out. OMG

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

derek you still there? Hello... why do you want to die for. what is wrong?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Derek wrote:
derek r u ok thats not cool man
Deputy Dog

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Reading some of these posts will ensure a slow and painful death.

Go for the bullet instead

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Deputy Dog wrote:
Reading some of these posts will ensure a slow and painful death.
Go for the bullet instead
pretty messed up what people were sayin?
wow

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

life can't be that bad .... I assume you live in Boca .....
Deputy Dog

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Go to Gainesville and join the Koran bar-b-que

You'll be a goner in no time

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

GET MARRIED, SLOW AGONIZING DEATH.
To Miss Goodbar

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

I'm looking for woman that not fat to kill me ?age(18-55) must be able to use a handgun.
So if woman would like do this ,but never got chance to ?or maybe you didn't know who?or maybe it will make your day or life better for you
I'm not looking for a lover or someone to save me. I also promise this will between us only,and ,I will make sure ,I help you cover up any traces us know one other . I live in denver,colorado please help me ,I give you car,cash ...please email me at
Toddchurch2004@vzw.blackberry. net
I KNOW THERE IS WOMAN THAT WANT TO DO THIS TO ME.......
Icare

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

I don't know who u r . But u say u want 2 die. What reason is it over someone u love that don't want u or is it a money thing . Well to u who wants 2 die. Think about this. If any 1 had a reason 2 want 2 die it's me. First of all everysince I was young I've been cheated on , lied 2 , mentally and physically abused. I was raped and had a gun pointed at my head at 14 . I miscarried and havmt been able 2 have children. Now this is the best part I woke up I'n 2003 thought I had the flu and it never went away . I had 2 guit my job guit school and move back home . Finally I found out I had a muscle disease that there is no cure 4. I stayed and do stay I'n chronic pain 24/7 . My parents spent ever thing they had on sending me 2 Drs. I've been 2 Cal, NY twice, Chicago, Pitt , Oh, Va. Only 2 get worse . I have 3 uncureable disease 2 r muscle the other is chroic fatigue immune disorder. I got everything wrong with me and still don't know what the main thing I have is. I have been bedridden 4 6 years. My life is I'n bed and suffering I'n severe pain and deprived of sleep I'n 6 years . Know 1 wants 2 b around me I have no friends. I am now 39 years old and my life was taken from me I'n 03. I can't hardly bath myself , or walk around, nothing. Now u think about it I'm sure what your going through is nothing compared 2 my life. So my friend u need to think about if u had 2 live like me. U r very lucky and don't even know it. Before u think about wanting 2 die. Think about if u had 2 live my life I'n a bed 4 6 years my own prison and all I want 2 do is LIVE. God bless u .
sheila

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

maybe we can die together

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pompano Beach Forum right now

Search the Pompano Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,072,735
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Mothra 45,541
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 304,934
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 67,541
Review: Travel Options Inc (Sep '11) 5 hr Do not do it 114
Stand By Tamarac / Wating For CIA Authorization... 6 hr Reply_Spy 1
CIA Intel Filed With CIA Over Claimed Cop Corru... 6 hr Reply_Spy 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000