Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1784370 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1198000 Sep 6, 2014
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S BUSH'S FAULT.......ah, Barack Hussein Obama is still blaming Bush is he ever going to accept responsibility for his administration and his decisions?
Are you right wing morons ever going to understand that what's going on in Iraq is a DIRECT result of BUSH's unprovoked war? On top of this you also are so brain dead you don't recognize the long term effects of what Bush did to the economy.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1198001 Sep 6, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
alomost 1/2 of American kids are obese
diabetes is becoming epidemic
do you know how many adults will die of obesity related illnesses, more than those killed by drugs
and that figure will only grow as America's fatties' grow into adulthood.
so how is fighting one of the top killers of Americans not unlike fighting drugs?
The first commie-dictatoress should start her commie war with the SNAP crowds...and LIMIt those fwee cash cow cawds to ONLY the acceptabilities she wishes she could demand from the non-givverment dependent, INDEPENDENT sectors.

Why then, they could make a new commie-theres-you-sign for the commies to carry--

BILLIONS of dollars saved daily!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1198002 Sep 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying Muslims loved Bush? and that's a good thing?
no wonder you guys sound like ISIS.
George Bush better liked in Africa, than the Clinton's you retard....

We don't have a strategy
The Blind Lead

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198003 Sep 6, 2014
Bluestater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not mentally qualified to be a greeter at Wal-Mart Nosewax.
Waxturd is forever attempting to hide or maybe share his stupid with sock after sock. Too funny and kinda sad for an idiot to be that pathetic...But pretty much expected behavior from the right. Desperate men seek desperate measures,[ and one woman carol] And daily their desperation shows, ignorance spreads like the Ebola amongst baggers.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1198004 Sep 6, 2014
Bluestater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not mentally qualified to be a greeter at Wal-Mart Nosewax.
You can tell more about RealDave sock PDUPONT by what the retard says about others than you can by what others say about you dumbass...

Why are you a loser??

Anything Clinton in the White House, dangerous to America..

The blind Lead..

It's the culture..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1198005 Sep 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush better liked in Africa, than the Clinton's you retard....
We don't have a strategy
The Blind Lead
It's the culture...
so the 'talk is cheap' right wing doctrine is in effect this morning?

try something new for once. please. i'm tired of swallowing vomit.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1198006 Sep 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
government standards defining obesity are absurd.....
POTUS presents a terrible body image.....
who wants to look like a scarecrow like Obama???.....
It is as sick and as twisted as Nazi-ism.

(Freaks.)
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198007 Sep 6, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you right wing morons ever going to understand that what's going on in Iraq is a DIRECT result of BUSH's unprovoked war? On top of this you also are so brain dead you don't recognize the long term effects of what Bush did to the economy.
But they are mindless minions that is acquired behavior for them. Also facts trigger mass confusion amongst the sheepies on the right, just read carol's posts a few times.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1198008 Sep 6, 2014
Electing Hillary, brings Bill's warmongering sickness ans dirty laundry back in the White House..

Hillary a failed Secretary of State...

Anything Clinton in the White House, dangerous to America..

The blind Lead..
It's the culture..

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1198009 Sep 6, 2014
Earth is the nest, the cradle, and we'll move out of it.
Gene Roddenberry

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/g...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1198010 Sep 6, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain dead is the inability, as a result of gross internal igorance, to distinguish the difference between a bin_laden et al and A Bush et all.

In the semi words of PDuhpont-

You hate America "it awrl a busers fawrlt" types are nothing but a pacl of terrrorist DIRTBAGheelboot licking DUHMFKS...always have been...always will be.
Nostrilis Waxman

Torrance, CA

#1198011 Sep 6, 2014
I'm in full meltdown this morning!! I may need to start imbibing alcohol soon.

It's the culture!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1198012 Sep 6, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much everybody.... Oprah, certainly... Chris Christie... Rue Paul or whatever that little guy's name is?... Boehner is certainly jealous of the tan.... GOD I don't even want to think about Mitch McConnell... Newt Gingrich?...
No..pretty much everybody is not.

WTH kind of delusional nutcase are you anyway?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1198013 Sep 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Reality check: So what wmd's did bushie boy find since in your mind he didn't lie?
Reality check--pull your head out of your azzhole of denial and yew superficial gotta have a brown skin hero boi-- O'potus's azz-and get a clue.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1198014 Sep 6, 2014
The Hateful Pastor All Too Happy to Be Left Behind When It Comes to Gays

Donít be too shocked by megachurch minister Robby Gallatyís hateful sermon. Thereís a hard core of evangelicals that arenít evolving on homosexuality, let alone same-sex marriage.

Another conservative Christian pastor has said that homosexuality is a sin, and that according to the Bible, gays should be put to death. Yawn. Whatís interesting here?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09...

another Christian Caliphate wannabe.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198015 Sep 6, 2014
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. On his mailbox it clearly says: Grey Ghost, POS
Ghost thought he had another honorary degree awarded to him!
Sounds like another Waxturd psychologically damaged sock to me. Although it's becoming harder and harder to recognize one fanatic on the right from the other. Desperation breeds baggers also hopefully a cure for stupid.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1198016 Sep 6, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he can walk, cripple...
Oh yess..yes....his little jogs down the stairs of AF1....those fists all clenched up and bobbing...must really be the ultimate turn on--- for you lowlife and trashy DIRTBAG types.....
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1198017 Sep 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so the 'talk is cheap' right wing doctrine is in effect this morning?
try something new for once. please. i'm tired of swallowing vomit.
Just say "No Clintons" in the White House... Hillary a seriously flawed, bad candidate and dangerous to America caused by Bill Clinton's war mongering sickness you retard...

Muslims worldwide, Africa do not like the Clintons... Electing Hillary elects Bill's warmongering sickness on Muslims starting WWWlll...The Clinton's are dangerous to America, you dumbass..

Bill Clinton left Bush with all unfinished wars and starts WWWlll... Muslims hating anything Clinton..

The blind Lead..

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1198018 Sep 6, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... I'm a big fan... one world government by all means! But it's YOU I worry about? You seem to go back and forth on the issue?... So, which is it, carol... queen of the known unknowns... is the U.N. "evil"... or, is it "good?"...
Nutcase FREAK.

The U.N.is an international PEACE KEEPING orginazation--NOT a "goverment".
As in-

Word Origin and History for United Nations

1942, "the Allied nations at war with the Axis powers;" the international body (officially the United Nations Organization) was chartered in 1945.

Such negotiation as may occur in New York is not conducted within the walls of the tall building by the East River: it is carried out elsewhere, in accordance with those principles of courtesy, confidence and discretion which must for ever remain the only principles conducive to the peaceful settlement of disputes.[Harold Nicholson, "The Evolution of Diplomatic Method," 1954]

----------
"You're flocking narssistic imbecile...you always have been and always will be."
Nostrilis Waxman

Columbus, OH

#1198019 Sep 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like another Waxturd psychologically damaged sock to me. Although it's becoming harder and harder to recognize one fanatic on the right from the other. Desperation breeds baggers also hopefully a cure for stupid.
Yes, that is me again. I need a couple of drinks right about now. I need to calm down. When I post as 'TheIndependentMa jority' my nerves get rattled!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 36 min Build the wall 346,373
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... 2 hr FormerParatrooper 1,914
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr Ben Avraham 72,100
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Fri TheFartingClintone 64,852
News Authorities: Rapper XXXTentacion shot dead in F... Jun 19 Shamikka 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Jun 19 Shane D 98,725
The best adult dating hookup site Pompano Beach Jun 8 Max 1

Pompano Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages