Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405042 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130568 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Match Major? Is this what you need to work for e-Harmony?
Tell me what are the courses.
lol! Wow.

Nice to know now you're perfect. Makes things so much easier!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130569 May 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude! You do not represent the American people.
North Korea is the place for you, son!
lol! Sorry son. You're a ruskie who laughs at the American Constitution.

You certainly don't represent Americans as you're not even one!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130570 May 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Like whoa man!
Dude!
Let's reinvent the OWS crowd!
Democrats are fun!
lol! I wasn't sure before if you were taking hits...

.... I sure now son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130571 May 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Four dead bodies...
Obama wasn't even engaged, nor was Hillary...
"Post-ABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating falls"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-a...
Times a thousand and you still don't match bushie boy son.

And we haven't talked the wasted money yet either!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130572 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, moron. It was a total rewrite of the second half of the sentence making it nonsensical and the second part wasn't were the antecedent occurred. It was in reference to "own opinions"
Double bombing out.
Ooooo! That 'nice' person of yours keeps oozing it's way out!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1130573 May 2, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Been watching the baggers Disney channel again "Fox news" how long can you ride a dead horse. Benghazi it now seems to be important on whether Obama was in his PJ's or suit when he heard the news.
"ozditz"
What a difference a situation can make;
Situation 1 - president nobama in the situation room as Navy Seals carry out his plan to get bin laden, a grate photo op
Situation 2 - president nobama hiding under the bed as muslim terrorist kill 4 American's in Benghazi, lousy photo op
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130574 May 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Dingbat?
Maybe if Romney was elected, people would not be losing their homes and livelihood, dingbat?
Just because you are a lazy lowlife does not mean you are "entitled" to steal from working people, "scumbag". Get a job you lazy mental flock.
Sure they would have son.!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130575 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So stupid Tommy Vietor thinks four people dying was irrelevant because "-"Dude..That was 2 yrs ago"
He is still pounding the video drum beat, too
What's interesting is thousands died at a time under bushie boy.

Yet, reich winger whiners don't raise a whisper!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130576 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, "Dude, that was two years ago" is from your side-a former National Security Council spokesman.
Progressives go out of their way to embarrass themselves and then try to make it someone else's fault.
Reich wingers are such blooming idiots and love it!

"Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say

By Nancy A. Youssef

McClatchy Foreign StaffMay 14, 2013
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Reddit E-mail Print
WORLD NEWS LIBYA-STEVENS 3 ABA

CAIRO — In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security assistance made by the senior U.S. military official in the region in response to concerns that Stevens had raised in a still secret memorandum, two government officials told McClatchy.

Why Stevens, who died of smoke inhalation in the first of two attacks that took place late Sept. 11 and early Sept. 12, 2012, would turn down the offers remains unclear. The deteriorating security situation in Benghazi had been the subject of a meeting that embassy officials held Aug. 15, where they concluded they could not defend the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi. The next day, the embassy drafted a cable outlining the dire circumstances and saying it would spell out what it needed in a separate cable.

“In light of the uncertain security environment, US Mission Benghazi will submit specific requests to US Embassy Tripoli for additional physical security upgrades and staffing needs by separate cover,” said the cable, which was first reported by Fox News.

Army Gen. Carter Ham, then the head of the U.S. Africa Command, did not wait for the separate cable, however. Instead, after reading the Aug. 16 cable, Ham phoned Stevens and asked if the embassy needed a special security team from the U.S. military. Stevens told Ham it did not, the officials said...."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130577 May 2, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm justifying nothing, you moron.
Sterling made racist comments and should face consequences.
You can't face the fact your ilk ignores abhorrent, bigoted, intolerant and racist behavior when it's one of your own.
So.... you're going to convict him with an illegal tape?

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1130578 May 2, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Wow.
Nice to know now you're perfect. Makes things so much easier!!!!
So, you don't like being teased.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130579 May 2, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...not one shred of evidence? Far worse has happened on Republican watch? What...Watergate? You're just another brain dead coward in denial. Plead the 5th and go fk yourself, stooge.
Actually, that's what the former head of the bridge-gate scandal just did... plead the 5th.

Oooo! You so smart son1
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130580 May 2, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "far right"...
You inbreds have killed the IQ average of this country.
lol! You are kidding, right son?

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1130581 May 2, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's interesting is thousands died at a time under bushie boy.
Yet, reich winger whiners don't raise a whisper!
Thousands? Thousands as in 9/11. That was thoroughly investigated.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1130582 May 2, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
Bring your own fork to a restaurant?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1130583 May 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbo, another day another idiot post huh liar. By the way I have a new lie on you and I can prove it. You said that kokanee beer was $4.50 a bottle at the swinging door...You lie, it's $3.50 and $3,00 at happy hour. Besides they say that you are a grumpy old goat and a lousy tipper. I have a nephew that lives in Spokane for about 20 years and he frequents the same places you say you do.I might just have a picture of you to show soon, would you like that? You see this isn't the only place where you use Easy Eed. You really are one dumb azz.
"poop"
One more time you lie. You are good at lying. I said it, Kokanee was $3.50 a bottle, if the post said for $4.50 it was a typo.
Speaking of lies when is your bio/fantasy going to be released? This summer? Next summer? Never?
Another lie from you. The only place I use the name Easy Eed is on this thread. So I will tell you what have your "friend" go to the Swinging Doors, take a picture of Easy Eed, have him send it to you and then you show the picture. It will not be me.
I can understand why you post using "poop" as your handle, you are a pole of manure.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130585 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't like being teased.
Teased?

Oh heck son I thought you were just being factual....

... and I will attempt to follow the example you set!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130586 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands? Thousands as in 9/11. That was thoroughly investigated.
Thousands still died at a time son.

That's a fact.

Just like Benghazi's been investigated....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1130587 May 2, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"ozditz"
What a difference a situation can make;
Situation 1 - president nobama in the situation room as Navy Seals carry out his plan to get bin laden, a grate photo op
Situation 2 - president nobama hiding under the bed as muslim terrorist kill 4 American's in Benghazi, lousy photo op
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Situation 2 - president nobama hiding under the bed as muslim terrorist kill 4 American's in Benghazi, lousy photo op.

"Knees, don't fail me now!" :-)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1130588 May 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Were any of these bozos scientists, Dopey?
www.ihatethemedia.com/earth-day-2010-stupid-p ... ;
Apr 21, 2010 - Earth Day 2010: Looking back at the history of Earth Day with 15 ...“We have about five more years at the outside to do something.... You'll drive up to the pump and say,`Fill 'er up, buddy,' and he'll say,`I am very sorry, there ...
Need proof? Here are some of the hilarious, spectacularly wrong predictions made on the occasion of Earth Day 1970.
“We have about five more years at the outside to do something.”
• Kenneth Watt, ecologist
“Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.”
• George Wald, Harvard Biologist
“We are in an environmental crisis which threatens the survival of this nation, and of the world as a suitable place of human habitation.”
• Barry Commoner, Washington University biologist
“Man must stop pollution and conserve his resources, not merely to enhance existence but to save the race from intolerable deterioration and possible extinction.”• New York Times editorial, the day after the first Earth Day
“Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”
• Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University biologist
“Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support…the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution…by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half….”
• Life Magazine, January 1970
“At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it’s only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.”
• Kenneth Watt, Ecologist
Stanford's Paul Ehrlich announces that the sky is falling.
Stanford's Paul Ehrlich announces that the sky is falling
“We are prospecting for the very last of our resources and using up the nonrenewable things many times faster than we are finding new ones.”
• Martin Litton, Sierra Club director
“By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up crude oil at such a rate…that there won’t be any more crude oil. You’ll drive up to the pump and say,`Fill ‘er up, buddy,’ and he’ll say,`I am very sorry, there isn’t any.’”
• Kenneth Watt, Ecologist
there's ore but you get the idea
The irony is that today's nanny state ninnies are as stupid and ignorant today as they were in 1970, they never change.
Awwww.... it has arrived. poor hammy.

so scared....

so afraid....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Allure Party Rentals 4 hr kellyfile 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr ThomasA 311,496
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Coral Springs (Dec '15) 8 hr mrsjonesdmd 53
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr Ize Found 70,836
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) 19 hr Chaimpie 93
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 98,130

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages