Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1643959 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Chicago, IL

#1110445 Apr 3, 2014
The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.
Sun Tzu

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1110446 Apr 3, 2014
George K wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, good old Archie Bunker--the beginning of the progressives war against common sense, patriotism, morality and those who cling to their guns and religion.
Did Archie see Obama coming?
What would Archie Bunker say if he were around today? Probably the same things he said in the 70s. Norman Lear was extremely prescient, and this video shows just how much.
Read more at http://conservativevideos.com/2013/11/archie-...
Archie was beloved by millions, Meathead not so much. The original plot of the show completely backfired.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1110447 Apr 3, 2014
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
Sun Tzu

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1110448 Apr 3, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) refused last week to adopt federal standards aimed at combatting rape in prisons, saying that it would be "impossible" for Texas to comply with the new measures.
The DOJ's rules address widespread sexual assault in prisons by imposing requirements such as separating teens from adults, eliminating cross-gender pat-downs in teen and juvenile units and allotting more staff to juvenile facilities. The federal government spent 10 years soliciting input from experts as to how to best implement the law.
Perry argued that the DOJ's rules wouldn't be feasible in Texas, because the state -- unlike the federal government -- considers 17-year-old inmates to be adults rather than teens. The governor wrote that it would be too expensive to separate those younger inmates from other adult prisoners, and that the cost of adding more staff would be "unacceptable" in smaller counties.
Texas could lose federal grant money if state prisons don't comply with the law
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/rick...
So when do you get transferred to the Texas penal system?

Can't wait, eh?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1110449 Apr 3, 2014
I should arrive in Nebraska about 5 am.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1110450 Apr 3, 2014
The victim will probably be asleep for once.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1110451 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would be Mr. Fox news, aka Sonic the Hedgehog, who swears he never even watches it. He get's it all thru his tinfoil hat. lol
Mr. Fox news hasn't been around much today-at least that I have noticed.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1110452 Apr 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
95% of the worlds climatologists are politically correct non-scientists.
It's a Fool's Parade and you are here to tell us you are leading it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA......
Those people on the sidewalks are laughing at you with elephant sh it on your shoes.
it is impossible to be a climatologist and no be a scientist..

try harder. you are failing.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1110453 Apr 3, 2014
If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near.
Sun Tzu
dem

Chicago, IL

#1110454 Apr 3, 2014
Hence that general is skilful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skilful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack.
Sun Tzu

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1110455 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Archie was beloved by millions, Meathead not so much. The original plot of the show completely backfired.
wow, are you slow! you stilt that show? the plot was to make fun of the ignorant views Archie held.

can't believe you still didn't know that. what a tool!

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1110456 Apr 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
95% of the worlds climatologists are politically correct non-scientists.
It's a Fool's Parade and you are here to tell us you are leading it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA......
Those people on the sidewalks are laughing at you with elephant sh it on your shoes.
The sad part is that there are probably hard working climatologists whose work is getting shoved out of the way for the very vocal alarmist.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1110457 Apr 3, 2014
The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.
Friedrich Nietzsche

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1110458 Apr 3, 2014
rev billy bob wrote:
uh, phantom PAIN ...
Eunuchs like you will experience that from time to time.

“you know i know”

denver

#1110459 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give USA too much credit.
Her post was a bunch of exaggerated BS.
The problem is Holder came out with new standards
In Texas -17 is considered an adult. Holder raised the standards to 18.
Perry states he cannot comply with Holder's new (let me stress this as I flew over USA) N-E-W standards.
USA flight from reality -"Rick Perry doesn't support the Prison Rape Elimination Law"
Typical USA nonsense and lies
I don't give old USSR any credit. She's cowardly, she blathers, she bloviates, she bellows, she belches, not much more.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1110460 Apr 3, 2014
The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.
Napoleon Bonaparte

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1110461 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is impossible to be a climatologist and no be a scientist..
try harder. you are failing.
SWOOSH

“you know i know”

denver

#1110462 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>all those nations watch all of our movies, idiot.
you realize you just became part of the violent movies and video games are the problem crowd!!!!
do you even think before you post? can you think?
Quack, quack, Daffy, go bob for worms down at the "coast"
dem

Chicago, IL

#1110463 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr O'connor hated racist azzholes like you in real life

“you know i know”

denver

#1110464 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part is that there are probably hard working climatologists whose work is getting shoved out of the way for the very vocal alarmist.
They're ignored by the dishonest, hysterical ninny's in the LSM

I refuse to let school get in the way of my education

Mark Twain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 24 min Aquarius-WY 320,485
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,594
News Florida's Top Ten Gay Beaches (Jan '14) 4 hr Christie Taylor 21
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr ThanksForTheLaugh... 64,159
News Man behind pentagram teaches at Boca Middle (Dec '16) 15 hr Blakley 3
News Jail Doors Part For Boca's Kyle Moses Wed My Ex 4
Hey Coward Jew Boy >> Yeah You Israel Wed operation gladio 4

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages