Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1579398 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1099225 Mar 17, 2014
Putin is laughing at Obama, yet again....
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1099226 Mar 17, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Yep!

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1099228 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Dopey? Were you there looking over my shoulder? No, you're a liar like Il Douche, the liar in chief. Everything about Obamakare is a lie, gawd you're dumb.
He lied, then lied again and again and again.
When will anyone save $2500 a year like the liar in chief promised?
And where's the jobs he promised?
I been on the exchanges & you were being dishonest.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1099229 Mar 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know (hand waving violently in the air):
1. Bush pulled the United States out of the Kyoto protocol which set requirements for 38 large nations to lower greenhouse gas emissions in order to combat climate change.
2. He ignored several warnings about Osama bin Laden.
3. He escalated the war on drugs, incarcerating minorities at a record pace for nonviolent, drug related offenses.
4. Instead of embracing the help of our major allies after 9/11, he declared a global war on terrorism and stated,“you are either with us or against us“.(Basic Republican mantra)
5. He deceived America by creating a false narrative that Iraq was an ally of Afghanistan in their war of terror against the U.S.
6. He lied about the scope and magnitude of Iraq’s weapons.
7. He ignored the United Nations and launched an illegal preemptive war.
8. His staff leaked the name and endangered the life of Valerie Plame in retaliation for the Op-Ed pieced penned by her husband, Joseph C. Wilson, a writer for the New York Times, which said there was no credible nuclear threat from Iraq.
9. He exonerated Scooter Libby.
10. He forced American taxpayers to foot the bill for hundreds of no-bid contracts to some of the world’s most powerful military contractors. VP Dick Cheney and his company Halliburton made a healthy $39.5 billion profit.
11. He destroyed America’s standing in the world by ignoring the international ban on torture.
12. He created spiraling federal deficits.
13. He instated the reckless and unnecessary Bush tax cuts. The biggest experiment in supply-side trickle down economics in history, the Bush tax cuts resulted in catastrophe, blowing a hole in the federal budget and leading to unprecedented social economic inequality.
14. Whether blocking stem cell research, loosening environmental regulations, saying that evolution is a theory, and cutting Pell Grants, he never stopped trying to make America dumber and less healthy.
15. He destroyed the American middle-class. Median household incomes declined by 4.2%, social economic inequality reached epidemic proportions, and the middle-class took on more debt than at any time since the Great Depression. His policies led to 8 million Americans falling below the poverty line, 3.5 million of those being children.
16. His policies led to the 2007 Great Recession.
17. He stood by and watched as 35 million uninsured Americans risked death and financial ruin without proper and affordable health care.
http://aattp.org/the-top-20-ways-president-bu...
Good show,USA, unfortunately we have a room filled with programmed minions and have extreme allergies to facts and reality.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1099230 Mar 17, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Yesssss he IS..!!!
Like whoa man!

Far out man!

Frikkin yet another moronic Demo-KKK-RAT.

Can't we ship these idiots to North Korea so they will be happy?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1099231 Mar 17, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Well, it was Mitt Romney ,himself, who gave credence to Harry Reid's claim when he finally made public 'excerpts ' from his last 2 tax returns which showed that he did not even pay the minimum 15%. Mitt Romney paid about 13.8%. And why did John McCain not raise holy hell with Harry Reid if what he claimed had not been the truth?
The liar in chief Il Douche and his corn fed wife didn't pay their 39% either, dumbrowski. BOTH parties wrote all of our tax laws, do you know anything?

BO and the dems had 2 full years of total control, why didn't they change the tax laws? because it would have hurt too many in their own party and those who support them with the big bucks at election time. Dems are liars and hypocrites.
Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#1099232 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Sebilus is an incompetent boob, Il Douche rewards incompetence.
Il Douche sends Americans to the most dangerous place on the planet[Libya] without adequate security.
Then he hides under his bed for 4 1/2 hours.
Shrillary refuses phone call from second in command in Libya, doesn't even call him back.
These are your demorats.
and like the rest of the Lib Broads, she is FUGLY, even that dem lesbo looks better

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1099233 Mar 17, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The President does not have the authority to set wages for anyone anywhere, in or out of the government.
Or, show me the text in the Constitution that gives the President the authority ot set wages.
You can't. The Constitution doesn't give the President the authority to set wages. The founders weren't so stupid they would give the kind of authority to any one person.
How about that text from the Constitution to back your bullshit up.
Show me in the Constitution where it says the president can't set the wages for Federal employees.

Where were you when.....

(4) Executive Order 13454:“Adjustments of Certain Rates of Pay,” Federal Register, Vol. 73 No. 5, page 1486, January 8, 2008. "By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the laws cited herein, it is hereby ordered as follows: Section 1. Statutory Pay Systems. The rates of basic pay or salaries of the statutory pay systems (as defined in 5 U.S.C. 5302(1)), as adjusted under 5 U.S.C. 5303(a), are set forth on the schedules attached hereto and made a part hereof:

(5) Executive Order 13483:“Adjustments of Certain Rates of Pay,” Federal Register, Vol. 73 No. 247 page 78587, December 18, 2008. By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the laws cited herein,
it is hereby ordered as follows: Section 1. Statutory Pay Systems. The rates of basic pay or salaries of the statutory pay systems (as defined in 5 U.S.C. 5302(1)), as adjusted
under 5 U.S.C. 5303(a), are set forth on the schedules attached hereto and made a part hereof..."

Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#1099234 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Avoid the question, Dopey, trillions spent on Porkulus, where's the jobs?
Oh, here they are:
Wealth rebounds — but mostly for the wealthy
By Rick Newman
12 hours ago
The Exchange
America is rich again — if you add up all the money. But a familiar, unhappy tale is playing out as the nation recovers the household wealth lost from 2007 to 2012.
How many gave hugely to Il Douche?
Shipping jobs overseas?
Here. Dopey, Il Douche supporters:
Here's 2 examples of how hypocritical Hollywood supporters have shipped American jobs overseas:
DreamWorks Animation formed a partnership in 2008 with an animation company in Bangalore, India, which is called Paprikaas Interactive Services. Paprikaas offers a wide variety of animation services, including character modeling, set design, and animation for movies, TV shows, and video games. The company counts among its clients Nickelodeon, Sony Computer Entertainment, Electronic Arts, and Microsoft.
In February DreamWorks announced a $2 billion deal with the Chinese government, which involved the building of a production studio in Shanghai. The deal came to fruition just days after Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping made a visit to Los Angeles to meet with Katzenberg. "
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Hirsen/Outsourcing-Oba ...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
"
When it comes to their own bottom line, Hollywood is as avaricious as anyone else.
Deny it, dopey dave,
Well done. RealDouche won't be able to understand that

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1099235 Mar 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming you are dumber than sh*t, DumbDave.
Make sure you turn off your heat and live in cave, god forbid, you contribute to your Glow Bull Warming or whatever a moron like you calls it today.
At least Republicans are for vocher and school choice whereas a moron like you and your fellow Democrats are for union teacher pay and forcing kids to stay in underperforming schools.
You are an idiot. Google that, moron.
If you want to send you dumbass brats to private school, no one is stopping you. Are you looking for a subsidy to do it or what.
Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#1099236 Mar 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in idiot world, he attacked the wrong country and sacrificed over 5,000 men and women with his lies and cost us a couple trillion, if that's your idea of stopping the terrorist ..Yea boy, psycho. Bush, Cheney both belong in prison with idiots like you. Obama has been far more effective you moron.
hey clown, you still driving that van with " Free Candy " spray painted on the sides? Sitting by the playground. Sick MF'r you are.
Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#1099237 Mar 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession is just that. You don't know squat about healthcare. You simply sing the song that you are programmed to sing. Self thought or the desire to find the truth is nonexistent with you baggers. I just helped a waitress get on Obamacare and she was paying over $500,00 a month and now she is paying less than half of that with far better coverage. I have now helped 6 people sign up and they all have saved along with getting better care, some more than others. So you programmed minions can cry until the cows come home Obamacare is here to stay and is making a great comeback. Just wait until November when we will be on a real roll and your suicide rate will be at its highest level ever. Good riddance. Over 5 Milliion and growing, as the un American baggers gasp.
Time to change your colostomy bag, Sh!t4Brains

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1099238 Mar 17, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the Million Man March. They thought they were going to loot an appliance store, and none of them had to use a vacation day at work.
I still remember all the jokes about it. It was said that not only did they count the trees and trash cans but they also counted the shadows behind the trees and trash cans to come up with a big number. Even at that, it didn't come anywhere near a few thousand.

Wasn't Little Alvin Sharpton involved in it? Figures.

The Million Shadow March.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA......

“you know i know”

denver

#1099239 Mar 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock.
If a person already had good insurance, then likely the ACA will have no negative effect on them.
Millions who were happy with their insurance had it cancelled, you are dumber than sh*t.

And where the f are those jobs?

"Shovel-Ready Was Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected": The

IL Douche got a big laugh from the dimwitted drones in the room, real funny to the unemployed who actually believed this king of the liars.
Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#1099240 Mar 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession is just that. You don't know squat about healthcare. You simply sing the song that you are programmed to sing. Self thought or the desire to find the truth is nonexistent with you baggers. I just helped a waitress get on Obamacare and she was paying over $500,00 a month and now she is paying less than half of that with far better coverage. I have now helped 6 people sign up and they all have saved along with getting better care, some more than others. So you programmed minions can cry until the cows come home Obamacare is here to stay and is making a great comeback. Just wait until November when we will be on a real roll and your suicide rate will be at its highest level ever. Good riddance. Over 5 Milliion and growing, as the un American baggers gasp.
LMAO
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1099241 Mar 17, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Clinton do for 8 years?
Preside over peace, prosperity, and a balanced budget.

“you know i know”

denver

#1099242 Mar 17, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> No, goofball, you don't have the right to take the law into your own hands. 1st Amendment says that you and every one else has the right to freely express their opinion. Your example of a heckler 'preventing you from hearing someone else's opinion' is an issue of disorderly conduct and the state has the monopoly on force to maintain order.
Men with guns will be enforcing OstupidaKare. Il Douche will send them.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1099243 Mar 17, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>God, you're old! I'm pretty sick of reading your same old, same old.
In light of just how poor your reading abilities are, you couldn't possibly get sick from reading anything except maybe the faces inside your fetus jars in the basement.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1099244 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
More education for you wee .little man, no president can cut tax rates for anyone, you are seriously confused. What you really mean is Reagan, Tip O'Neil and both parties cut the tax rate.
No need to thank me, I take educating the ignorant as my mission here on Topix.
But, but, Hypocrite, how come you idiot baggers blame Obama for absolutely everything? To bad he doesn't have a Congress to work with, eh? What is their approval, er, eh, fleas are more popular. Then again Baggers are fleabugs. BWAAAAAAA,

“you know i know”

denver

#1099245 Mar 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are safe. I didn't see anyone resembling what I imagine you look like in the parade. Enjoy your day...night. The extent of my celebrating was the wearing of green.
Trillions in Porkulus, where's the jobs? Your black boy is a failure, all you care about is he's half black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 316,261
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 98,473
News Pit bull ban: Ban pit bulls - they don't belong... (Jun '09) Aug 12 HAVEfunGUYS 1,040
Looking for a pure boy Shih Tzu to breed with m... (May '12) Aug 10 Anonymous 25
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Aug 8 Master Brain 63,942
Kamp Kool Program (Jul '08) Aug 6 ocp 10
Trader Jacks on A1A (Aug '09) Aug 3 Nancy M 30

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages