Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1747166 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patricangelily

Satellite Beach, FL

#1082987 Feb 19, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP hopes that malarkey will keep voters
from noticing the party has NO LEADER?
4000 Dead in Iraq under President Bush.
"malarkey"? "NO LEADER"? Did you say, "malarkey" and "NO LEADER"?... LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
Patricangelily

Satellite Beach, FL

#1082988 Feb 19, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
You post the same nonsense all day long and expect anyone to read your opinions?
You need to get a life off line?
-
Angela
You both post the same nonsense all day long and expect anyone to read your opinions?
You both need to get a life off line.(No question mark)
dem

Chicago, IL

#1082989 Feb 19, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so silly Rambler. Just because you post here doesn't mean you are really on vacation.
Oh, another "new" poster????

Positronium is pulling out the socks!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1082991 Feb 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying 2/3 of all police shootings are done by women?
What are you saying? Can you translate for the english speakers?

And wtf are them jobs herman obama promised?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1082992 Feb 19, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so silly Rambler. Just because you post here doesn't mean you are really on vacation.
Have you tried the Gillette triple blades? i love em', course I'm a man.:)
dem

Chicago, IL

#1082993 Feb 19, 2014
Lil Olive Skin Kid wrote:
No, he's not paranoid. Perhaps you're < playing > Blind.
Page 49951 - 8 Posts Removed
1082503, 1082507, 1082508, 1082512, 1082513, 1082519, 1082520, 1082522 ... 1082525 woodtick57 post/reply:
<quoted text>
Page 49952 - 10 Posts Removed:
1082526, 1082527, 1082529, 1082530, 1082531, 1082535, 1082538
1082541, 1082543, 1082546
So, either I was off by 3 posts in my initial post count of 15
OR Topix removed 3 additional posts WHICH would cause the page(s) to relocate, move back one to: Page 49951 ...
See any posts on Page 49950 OR 49953 ... They no longer exist.
Not on My Screen ... But perhaps you and leo have different screens than mine and the poster you're referring to as paranoid ...
Maybe they took them down just for Me, eh ?? LOL!
<quoted text>
Yawkie, that was yesterday.
Lil Olive Skin Kid

East Amherst, NY

#1082994 Feb 19, 2014
He isn't the "only chance". I never liked Christie. It had nothing to do with Obama.

If anything, his welcomed greeting towards Obama would show that he was willing and capable of working with both parties, Democrats AND Republicans.

That is more than what Obama has shown to be capable/willing to do.

All his pen shows is that THAT is the only way he can pass any legislation because he's too unwilling to work with Republicans.

What was it he stated about George W Bush " ... abusing his Executive Authority, Veto Power. I won't do that ... "
Fact is not how many times a president uses that authority, it's on what issues, most of which should be legislated through Congress. He's The Lawless One ...

PS And the Democrats are stuck with an old stoke enabler of a womanizing huzbind.
Some model for Womens' Rights. HA!
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You should care you feeble minded old racist fk. He was the rights only chance at taking back the WH.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1082996 Feb 19, 2014
Grey Ghost digs out his unfounded condescending attitude.
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You should care you feeble minded old racist fk. He was the rights only chance at taking back the WH.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1082997 Feb 19, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insults sure smell like stupidity.
What's wrong? Embarrassed that your dear leader takes you for a useful idiot? Ashamed that he and his minions blatantly lie to the faces of American citizens?
No wonder so many voters are sickened that they reelected your pitiful hero to a second term.
We are enraged. "Sickened " is an under statement.
He is a TYRANT!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1082998 Feb 19, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Georgia cop fatally shoots teen boy who was holding a Wii video game controller
A family in Georgia said this week that a police officer should never have killed 17-year-old Christopher Roupe because he was only holding a video game controller, not a gun as authorities have claimed.
According to WSB-TV, Roupe had been shot to death on Friday when Euharlee officers showed up at his home to serve a probation violation warrant on his father. The officer later told state investigators that she was forced to shoot because Roupe had pointed at gun at her when he opened the door.
But Roupe’s family and witnesses who were at the scene said that the officer’s statement was just not true.
Attorney Cole Law, who is representing the family, told WSB-TV that the boy was holding a Wii video game controller because he was getting ready to watch a movie.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/19/georgia...
Go play on the freeway.

Lapeer, MI

#1083000 Feb 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Keith Koffler??? ROFLMAO__you might as well cite Lois Lame as a source.
Like DumbDave says, the truth hurts.

You guys enjoy pain.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1083001 Feb 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried the Gillette triple blades? i love em', course I'm a man.:)
Sure ya are, lady!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1083002 Feb 19, 2014
Grey Ghost whining about someone "potentially" doing what he's been doing for years now...
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, another "new" poster????
Positronium is pulling out the socks!
Liberal retards are fun!

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1083003 Feb 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In the dump bin you go lady, right on top of Galt and too many other topix turds to mention.
Say Bye!
Translation - Realtime has nothing in his intellectual arsenal so he name calls and runs away. Must suck to have to keep supporting an absolute loser of a president, eh?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1083004 Feb 19, 2014
DEBIL LOVE LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU GOT ASK, YOU CAIN'T AFFORD ME.
Here's a nickel. Go grovel.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1083005 Feb 19, 2014
Lil Olive Skin Kid wrote:
He isn't the "only chance". I never liked Christie. It had nothing to do with Obama.
If anything, his welcomed greeting towards Obama would show that he was willing and capable of working with both parties, Democrats AND Republicans.
That is more than what Obama has shown to be capable/willing to do.
All his pen shows is that THAT is the only way he can pass any legislation because he's too unwilling to work with Republicans.
What was it he stated about George W Bush " ... abusing his Executive Authority, Veto Power. I won't do that ... "
Fact is not how many times a president uses that authority, it's on what issues, most of which should be legislated through Congress. He's The Lawless One ...
PS And the Democrats are stuck with an old stoke enabler of a womanizing huzbind.
Some model for Womens' Rights. HA!
<quoted text>
Well I'd agree with a fair amount of what you posted, but the obstruction of the tea baggers has been nonstop since Obama took office.
He's got nothing to lose now, time to make the right pay for their veiled racial hatred of the man.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1083006 Feb 19, 2014
positronium wrote:
.Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to say in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
"positronium"
Take your choice. Lying is second nature for president nobama. On occasion he gets confused and forgets his previous lies.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

#1083007 Feb 19, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Debunked!!! LMAO!!!!
Debunked!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. ...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1083008 Feb 19, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We are enraged. "Sickened " is an under statement.
He is a TYRANT!
Talk to yourself much, ma'am?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1083010 Feb 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Grey Ghost whining about someone "potentially" doing what he's been doing for years now...
<quoted text>
Liberal retards are fun!
Evening, nostrilfuckface.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min susanm 337,239
News Parkland student fills his clear backpack with ... 47 min Brain Cancer 22
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr FART TUBAS 64,575
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... 2 hr The Green Watchdog 979
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 2 hr Truth 1,622
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Anonymous 72,077
News Ted Nugent says Parkland survivors are 'mushy b... 3 hr Reddiaperdoperbaby1 637

Pompano Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages