Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 49,242)

Showing posts 984,821 - 984,840 of1,037,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about greed.
So is the motivation behind "income inequality". Gimme, gimme, gimme.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
This is no surprise. Conservatives are frightened of change and don't have the capacity or imagination necessary to create. If it weren't for more intelligent and braver progressives leading the way these moron right wingers would still be making fires by banging rocks together.
"emeanshit"
I would not say most conservatives are afraid of change, concerned would be a better word. A concern;
- That millions more American's need food stamps
- That millions fewer American's are paying Federal Income tax
- That home values and new home starts are still lower than when nobama took office
- That household incomes are declining
- That millions of American's are now deemed to have left the work force because they are unable to find a job
- That the government is forcing folks to buy a product they may not want or need, i.e nuns being forced to purchase health insurance that covers maternity care and abortion/murder services. Forcing 50 and 60 year ils to purchase health insurance that covers maternity care and abortion/murder services
- That the real unemployment level is at least twice what the government tells us
- That the US is supplying arms to terrorists groups all over the middle east
For "progressive" nuts like you, the ones with their hands out the above is music to your ears.
Peace
KMA

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't.
Just because FOX news told you he said that doesn't make
it real. In fact, if it pertains to President Obama and FOX
said it, it's more than likely a lie. I guess you haven't seen
the multitude of falsehoods that FOX has reported over the years
in which they had to go back and retract their lies. Funny stuff.
There's a reason that only uneducated Americans watch FOX news
and the rest of the world watches legitimate news outlets.
Enjoy your bliss, zippy.
Obama's own words, Zippy.

"[t]he inability of my message to penetrate the Republican base so that they feel persuaded that I'm not the caricature that you see on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh, but I'm somebody who is interested in solving problems and is pretty practical, and that, actually, a lot of the things that we've put in place worked better than people might think."

It's FOX News and Rush Limbaugh's fault! Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get sick and tired of hearing investors whine and cry when they start losing money in the stock market. IMO, it is a game. Just like gambling. The market is comprised of a bunch of short-sighted, fickle, greedy investors. There is no "investor loyalty" any longer. If people want to gamble...fine. Have fun.
I have not been "scared off". I was merely disgusted by the Paulson/Bush "bailing out" of Wall Street.
I watched that movie Boiler Room the other night; it's an earlier Wall St movie; but the lead actor; Giovanni Ribisi who plays Seth Davis is meeting with his father at the park and his father, a federal judge tells him, "you're making money on ruining peoples lives"

It's true and you see it depicted in all the Wall St movies; Gordon Gecko in Wall St.,
The Wolf of Wall St. etc. They are ruthless wolves; buy be wary.

BTW, Jaime Dimon just got a big fat bonus.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Bieber gives you a hardon, that's how to tell the difference.
Yup; he can't stop talking about him.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Most educated people are.
Unfortunately I agree.

Big difference between educated and intelligent, especially since the government infested and destroyed public education.

Fortunately intelligent people don't waste their time on biased story telling.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
How pathetic is it to see the leader of the free world attempting to subdue his cognitive dissonance by convincing himself that if not for pressure from voters, Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Lee (R-UT), and Rand Paul (R-KY) would otherwise be falling lockstep into dutiful compliance with Mr. Brilliant's vision?
The pièce de résistance from the interview came when clownish Obama accused conservative media of creating an unfair "caricature" of him as a person removed from "reality."
Bemoaning what he identifies as biased criticism coming from his adversaries, the president has convinced his cognitively dissonant self that he's been unsuccessful because of:
[t]he inability of my message to penetrate the Republican base so that they feel persuaded that I'm not the caricature that you see on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh, but I'm somebody who is interested in solving problems and is pretty practical, and that, actually, a lot of the things that we've put in place worked better than people might think.
That's right -- Obama considers himself an innocent man, and the reason he's the abysmal failure that he is, is because of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/01/barack...
American Thinker eh?

ROFLMAO
Brad

Hebron, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Childish but not surprising ‘Obama’ blames his Low Approval numbers on (Fox News and Republicans!)
He said its the racists in his New Yorker interview.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one of these right wing morons here that responds to a reasoned argument. They're all idiots, hows that for a generalization? I don't have to prove anything to anyone, fck'em.
And I'm above their level, what's the point of trying to communicate with them at a place they can't function? George Wallace used to say, "You've got to put the hay down there where the goats can get at it.". That's how I roll.
"emeanshit"
Ypou are right!!!!
You are at the top!!!!!
Your idiocy is unquestioned. You are the champeen idiot of this thread, thou I will say you have some competition, "real dumb" comes toi mind.
Peace
KMA

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>VINELAND, NJ (CBS)— Police in Vineland are searching for the suspects who vandalized statues outside two churches overnight.
According to the Vineland Police Department, officers were dispatched to the Sacred Heart Church at 922 E Landis Avenue for reported criminal mischief. An investigation revealed that sometime during the night, the suspects, believed to be Obamabots under the direction of NYC Bocajews, had vandalized several religious statues on church property.
The hoodie-wearing vandals hacked off the head of a statue of the Virgin Mary. In addition, the Obamabot vandals also chopped a statue of Joseph in half.
A few hours later, officers were dispatched to St. Francis of Assisi Church at 23 W Chestnut Avenue for the same incident. A subsequent investigation revealed statues at this church had been damaged in the same manner as the ones at Sacred Heart.
At the St. Francis of Assisi Church, the Bocajew-led vandals hammered in the faces of Jesus, Mary and Joseph on a statue.
FBI offers reward for information on vandalism at Bozeman churches

http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/fbi-offers-rew...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
These are your typical liberals:
Police: Soldier fatally stabbed; may be hate crime | Local & Regional ...
www.komonews.com/.../Joint-Base-Lewis-McChord... ;
KOMO&#8209;TV
Oct 5, 2013 - This needs to be prosecuted as a hate crime - black against white...... We celebrate the Seattle Seahawks win and going to the Super Bowl in ...
A gang of 'groids looking to kill whitey.
Our prisons are full of these "intelligent" liberals, all supported Barry.
Just about every one of you moron right wingers on this site is a Tim McVeigh traitor. The only difference between you and Tim is that he acted out your fantasies. And, I don't doubt some of you are foreign USA-haters masquerading as American "Patriots" using the internet to spew your venom. The message is the same, bring down the government of the United States of America.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>American Thinker eh?
ROFLMAO
"Realtime", eh?

ROTFLMAO
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Most educated people are.
LOL

Only retarded and stoned people like and watch MSNBC for anything but comedic value.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not true at all......most companies that have tried to do engineering work in China have failed miserably.....
Did I mention China or outsourcing Galt? Pretty sure not__we invite engineers from abroad to join the US engineering firms.

How many Pakistani C E's do you think work in the US presently__go ahead and take a stab.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
He said its the racists in his New Yorker interview.
Of course.

If all else fails, blame Whitey.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
Yet Another Obama Administration Embarrassment
White House defends choice of Norway ambassador who doesn't know anything about Norway
To foist an ignoramus on a friendly government goes beyond insult.[Obama] owes the Norwegian government an apology and the posting of someone who bothers to study a little about the country where they will be representing US interests.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/01/w...
Pssst.....this is an ambassadorship to NORWAY. They don't do anything except lunch with other rich people and make a few calls once in a while.

Where was all this outrage when the republicans nominated a complete idiot as VP, 2nd in line to leading the free world?
Sarah YUCK YUCK Palin.

Palin didn't know the facts of the American Revolution which is weird because she was constantly whining about what AMAZING patriots she and her republican family are.
She didn't know you can't actually see Russia from Alaska and she LIVES THERE!
She didn't know what the Bush Doctrine was.
She doesn't read any current publications or newspapers while running for VP.
She thought dinosaurs roamed the earth 6,000 years ago.
She believes in witches and demons so much so that she had them driven from her body.
She went to 5 colleges in 4 years until she found one easy enough to get a degree.
At age 44, she still never quite figured out how birth control works.

Save your faux outrage for your stupid teabaggers. Those idiots will believe anything you say as long as it's negative, racist and anti-Obama.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm half white and half Miami Indian.
though the white half has to get out of the way every year so i can celebrate Custer's demise.
and i'm pretty sure that people of color populated the earth long before white folks.
There is no such distinction as "people of color".

Learn human biology.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like Dems were punished in 2012, where they won the Presidency, gained Senate seats, gained House seats..........all on the strength of the ACA. LOL
You have a vivid imagination, Nobraina. Must be the Aricept.
"nutsucker"
Is it now time for the tax and spend "progressives" to pay the price?
How many senate seats will republicans pick up this November, 5, 6, 7
How many house seats will republicans pickup in November 12, more
Cut the manure, go do what you do best, slap your wife around.
Peace
KMA

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I agree.
Big difference between educated and intelligent, especially since the government infested and destroyed public education.
Fortunately intelligent people don't waste their time on biased story telling.
You mean the biased story telling they do on FOX News? Do you really believe the censored information Rupert Murdoch spoon feeds you isn't tainted?
The sad message you've been duped into believing is that being educated means being indoctrinated. In fact its just the opposite. What you're wealthy handlers fear the most is people that think for themselves.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny because I'm coming from a location so embarrassing, I'm afraid to even disclose it on the forum.
That's because I'm a drunkie.
Not Surprized! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 984,821 - 984,840 of1,037,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance