Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458026 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1042456 Dec 15, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "today's topic", big shot. We ALL get to choose the what and the when.
You've been thoroughly rebutted.
Hey__why are you replying for skinnyeRection?

Everyone knows that today's topic is "Kids, Santa is white!."

Subtopics included. "Why is Victoza so fkn expensive?" and why was Flack putting up his girlfriends personal sht on topix?

Try to keep up eh?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1042457 Dec 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
THe ACA makes no decisions on provider networks.
You're either completely ignorant or dishonest. After reading several of your posts over the past few weeks my guess is both.

[A] breakdown [of the ACA] finds that there are more than 700 instances in which the Secretary is instructed that she "shall" do something, and more than 200 cases in which she "may" take some form of regulatory action if she chooses.

On 139 occasions, the law mentions decisions that the "Secretary determines." At times, the frequency of these mentions reaches comic heights. For instance, one section of the law reads: "Each person to whom the Secretary provided information under subsection (d) shall report to the Secretary in such manner as the Secretary determines appropriate."

In language even you can understand, your claim is bullshit.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1042458 Dec 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey__why are you replying for skinnyeRection?
Subtopics included. "Why is Victoza so fkn expensive?" and why was Flack putting up his girlfriends personal sht on topix?
Try to keep up eh?
Realtime always confuses "sense" and "scents".

As a result, those around him are heavily exposed to his common scents when he exercises his body's orifices.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1042459 Dec 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Try to keep up eh?
So, you have nothing of value to post Realtime and decided to waste your time whining dumbass...

It's the culture....

Bozeman, MT

#1042460 Dec 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Try to keep up eh?
More lame-assed, 13 year-old, stoner crap.

Like I said...you're consistent.

Bozeman, MT

#1042461 Dec 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime always confuses "sense" and "scents".
As a result, those around him are heavily exposed to his common scents when he exercises his body's orifices.
I knew there was a good reason why I smelled bullshit every time he posts.

Bozeman, MT

#1042462 Dec 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Your team's Santa is green AND an azzhole.

"Dear children: Regrettably, I bring bad tidings. For some time now, melting ice here, the North Pole, has made our operations and our day-to-day life intolerable and impossible, and there may be no alternative but to cancel Christmas."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion...

What a Dick...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1042463 Dec 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed is so GD stupid he never heard of insurance policies having coverage networks.
You are a know-it-all idiot. I have a plan, which is not uncommon that allows me to see any doctor I chose to see. It's called out-of-network coverage, Bozo.

You fascists Obamabot Commies do not believe in freedom of choice whereas us freedom loving patriots take freedom of choice for granted.

yes, we have heard of coverage networks, idiot.

it sounds like a BOZO like you has not heard of out-of-network coverage, know-it-all azz wipe.

Bozeman, MT

#1042464 Dec 15, 2013
Here's an excellent and relevant topic for today:

A new USA Today/Pew poll is out and the most startling news to come out of the survey is the attitude of millenials and how it has changed since the election last year.

For the first time, more young people disapprove of the job Obama is doing than approve. And the gap has widened between those who support Obamacare and those who oppose it.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/usatoday/art...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1042465 Dec 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Glenn Beck.
"OMG OMG OMG the selfie!!!! OMG OMG OMG"
You people are dumber than sh*t.
Really Devin?

Tell us what Cruz was filibustering....

Tell us how Bush "abandoned" Afghanistan...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1042466 Dec 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
THe ACA makes no decisions on provider networks.
Wrong again dolt. ObamaKare, the Unaffordable Care Act impacts what doctors you can see indeed!

If it forces you out of your old plan even a moron like you should be able to understand that. It also has an impact on what Hospital you can go to.

OMG - you are a total moron, Devin!
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1042467 Dec 15, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
More Moronic MSNBC Moonbattery
"I want to talk today about a controversial word. It's a word that has been with us for years. And like it or not, it's indelibly printed in the pages of American history. A word that was originally intended at a derogatory term. Meant to shame and divide and demean. The word was conceived up by a group of wealthy white men who needed a way to put themselves above and apart from a black man, to render him inferior and unequal and to diminish his accomplishments....Y'all know the word that I'm talking about: ObamaCare." - MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry
Another great example of how idiotic and out of touch with reality liberal "news" media personalities are.
Goon
She's just a leftwing version of Sean Hannity.
Why are you so bitter?
You got your fat pension and free healthcare.
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1042468 Dec 15, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Political Breakfast Man is nothing more than a name-calling troll.
Unlike most posters who pretend to be politically savvy (and can at least appear smart while supporting their opinions) Faketime posts like some 13 year old stoner.
Shiningelectron politically savvy?
HAHAHAHAHA
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1042469 Dec 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a know-it-all idiot. I have a plan, which is not uncommon that allows me to see any doctor I chose to see. It's called out-of-network coverage, Bozo.
You fascists Obamabot Commies do not believe in freedom of choice whereas us freedom loving patriots take freedom of choice for granted.
yes, we have heard of coverage networks, idiot.
it sounds like a BOZO like you has not heard of out-of-network coverage, know-it-all azz wipe.
Good for you.
And nothing's changed for you, either.
Most reasonably priced plans have never covered out of network, nitwit.
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1042470 Dec 15, 2013
Sun's down
Rightwing circle jerk time!
Gooner is rubbin one out with Waxballs and Shiningsh×tforbrains!
Have fun, losers!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1042471 Dec 15, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiningelectron politically savvy?
HAHAHAHAHA
You are an lDlOT..
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1042472 Dec 15, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Here's an excellent and relevant topic for today:
A new USA Today/Pew poll is out and the most startling news to come out of the survey is the attitude of millenials and how it has changed since the election last year.
For the first time, more young people disapprove of the job Obama is doing than approve. And the gap has widened between those who support Obamacare and those who oppose it.
http://www.greatfallstribune.com/usatoday/art...
You really think those millenials are going to pull the lever for the Party of vaginal probes and rape insurance?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1042473 Dec 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What did John McCain run?
What a moron.
You are the moron, know-it-all bullsh*ter.

McCain had experience as an officer in the military and decades of experience as a Senator. Both he and Romney had much more experience than your "Punk" Obama.

What did Barry the jive-ass punk run? A Community Organizing group?

Baawaaahhhhh!!!!!

You are a complete moron Dumb Dave.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1042474 Dec 15, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Goon
She's just a leftwing version of Sean Hannity.
Why are you so bitter?
You got your fat pension and free healthcare.
Hi Dummy. What was your greatest accomplishment in life, Joe Six-pack DemoKKK-RAT?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1042475 Dec 15, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think those millenials are going to pull the lever for the Party of vaginal probes and rape insurance?
Obama bin Lyin wins liar of the year award.. An anti-American asshat you are lily...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min cpeter1313 312,666
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 71,232
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 62,303
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,270
News Fort Lauderdale: Woman critical after freight t... (Jul '08) Fri Leelee126 123
Review: Dixie Cycle (Jun '09) Nov 23 john Doe 13
News Firefighter hurt in Pompano Beach warehouse fire Nov 11 Busoprtr 1

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages