Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1549221 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

WOW

New York, NY

#1033320 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one is paying attention to you nutjobs pointing out his poll numbers.
Bush didn't stop doing stuff that the Dems didn't like just because his poll numbers hit a record low. so i'd say you need to be prepared for another 3 years of no one paying attention to you.
YOU ARE RIGHT NOT EVEN you are quoting it like you all used to bragg most popular hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha there i9s nothing to pay attention to he is a PROVEN BS ARTISTS with mindless drones as supporters
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1033321 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>I ripped yours so wide open over the last few months every time you see a BLACK MAN YOU WONDER IS THAT WOW hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haSONICFILTH IM GOING TO USE A COMBFILTER ON YOU better yet furriers click for you zero chopping the top of the triangle off
ripped what?

might want to clean up the syntax. or pull yourself out of the rabbit hole before you start typing.
LCNLin

United States

#1033322 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ripped what?
might want to clean up the syntax. or pull yourself out of the rabbit hole before you start typing.
His native language is Russian? Seems not an English speaker or certainly can not write in English.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1033323 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
supplied by the usual right wing sources...#2.
Asshat Limbaugh Falls For "White Males Should Kill Themselves" Satire Piece
Conservative blogs have been abuzz the past few days over the latest round of bigotry against the oft-oppressed white male.
The "news" outlets are reporting that Noel Ignatiev, a real professor at Massachusetts College of Art, suggested in his final lecture that white males needed to kill themselves:....
Today Rush Limbaugh picked up the story and ran with it--it fits perfectly with his ongoing narrative that white male Christians are subjected to nonstop persecution.
The only problem? The lecture is completely fictional--as one of Limbaugh's office flunkies pointed out as soon as El Rushbo's Gucci ostrich loafer-clad foot was firmly in his mouth.
I shit you not, Limbaugh actually led into his aborted segment with the following statement:
"I look at how easily people are made to follow and made to believe things and lied to and act like sheep..."
Rush then attempted to lead his sheep into believing a false story about a professor whose white man's guilt leads him to suggest mass suicide for his white male students:...
Just when the vein was bulging dangerously on his sweaty crimson forehead, one of Rush Limbaugh's staff told him off mike that the story was not real.
Egg dripping from his wattles, Limbaugh tried--and failed--to save a little face:
The story that suckered Limbaugh comes from a satirical website called Diversity Chronicle which includes such pieces as "Breaking News: George Zimmerman Eats 3 Egg Omelet".
Had Limbaugh actually done some research instead of getting all his information from headlines gleaned from easily outraged dimwit websites he would have found that the Ignatiev "lecture" included the following lines:
"Perhaps we are finally coming to an awareness in this country that the cancer known as the white race must be obliterated. Especially in the form of white males. Obama is president, and I think there is an excellent chance that we will never have a white male president again. I think we are witnessing the breaking of the back of the white male power structure. We will still have residual white males that must be dealt with, but I am confident that we’ve won. Eventually, I would like to put white males in concentration camps and work them to death just like they’ve done to everyone else. When they are all dead we can throw a party and dance around their corpses!"
But of course "facts" and "research" are not Rush Limbaugh's strong suit.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/26/1258...
are all the dittoheads as stupid as Rush? seeing as how most of them will believe any lie that comes out of his mouth, i'd say: oh hell yeah!
"wattles"!! good word!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1033324 Dec 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked__it never happened.
The article was written in satire.
It is true that a woman tased a couple others somewhere over something.
ROTLMAO!
WOW

New York, NY

#1033325 Dec 2, 2013
Two more OBAMANATION SUPPORTERS FOR ya Burglars claim they shot dead promising med student 'by accident' after he surprised them as they ransacked frat house Shaquille Jones (top right) and Joe Jordan (bottom right) have been charged with the murder of Paul DeWolf (left) from Michigan, but claim it was an accident during a botched burglary. DeWolf was an enlisted second lieutenant in the United States Air Force and was studying at university to complete his surgical training.
well this DEAD OBAMA SUPPORTER will not provide any obamacare the URBAN obama supporter KILLED this SUBURBAN LIBERAL obama supporter SMH if you dont laugh you will CRY all in obamas post racial AMERICA lololololohahahahahaha
LCNLin

United States

#1033326 Dec 2, 2013
Panic seems flowing through the veins of the tea people at the prospect of health care being provided to Americans.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1033327 Dec 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, occasionally I converse with idiots...
You forot to back your bullshit up with some exampes of how the actual liberals who have been labelled "conservative" by radical conservatives with a medieval mentality who ludicrously call themselves "liberal" desire to change the Constitution.
Let' see...
Three co-equal branches of government.(Democrats don't like this.)
Only Congress can write laws.(Democrats don't like this.)
Only the House of Representatives can write a revenue bill.(Democrats don't like this.)
You can speak your mind, exercise your chosen religion, and assemble with whomever you choose without fear of government retribution.(Democrats don't like this.)
You can defend yourself and your individual rights.(Democrats don't like this.)
You don't have to fear the government spying on you.(Democrats don't like this.)
You can acquire property and can only be taken by due process of law.(Democrats don't like this.)
So, what event can you cite to argue against this?
lol! I don't need to back anything YOU claim son. That's YOUR job but clearly you're having problems with the information or the history you need to make your point!

Especially since it's so amazing what you believe non cons believe or don't believe in.

But it makes it so much simpler for you to make your case once you encapsulate those you disagree with, eh son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1033328 Dec 2, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get your cut/paste response from the WH web Page, Davey you’re full of it and it’s dripping from your Ears!!
why does texass hate women son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1033329 Dec 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
Like Saul Alinsky commanded, the truth is relative. There is no fixed truth.
Do you actually pretend to believe what comes out of your mouth?
lol! Which is why reich wingers improved on that!
WOW

New York, NY

#1033330 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ripped what?
You all should help the BLACK SCHOOL CHILDREN that are failing and not able to get a GED try that your silly childish insults are a JOKE thats your training
I did those courses waaaaaaaaaay before you knew anything about obama hahahahahahah so those little mind tricks hahahahahahahahahaha if you notice go back to the wow posts STILL THE SAME hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha do that to the great spellers im not one I still get my point across hahahahahahahaha cut and paste REAL SCHOLARS not you dunces
LCNLin

United States

#1033331 Dec 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point in all of this ranting?
The sum totals contain all the moneys from Fannie & Freddie. Period
Why are you discounting moneys received from the employees?
Are you fuzzy in the head tonight especially?
Fannie and Freddie comedy posts may indicate a movement from
Benghazi and the birther posts
Elvis is really his father posts also indicate digression on the party of trolls
TSM

United States

#1033332 Dec 2, 2013
ObamaCare Sign Ups Fall 85% Short of Goal!! This is for the Stupid (Liberals/Democrats) there’s a distinction between Enrolling/Sign UP!!

The distinction between "sign ups' and "enrolled" is important. Putting ObamaCare in your shopping cart is only the first step. Deciding to follow through from there with an actual payment is the only step that matters. The official enrollment number could fall far short of the sign up number!!
LCNLin

United States

#1033333 Dec 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTLMAO!
Most of the gOP trolls are absent but later will post to each other for a few hours and then back on the food stamp lines.
WOW

New York, NY

#1033334 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one is paying attention to you nutjobs pointing out his poll numbers.
Bush didn't stop doing stuff that the Dems didn't like just because his poll numbers hit a record low. so i'd say you need to be prepared for another 3 years of no one paying attention to you.
Did you sign up for obamacare thats the question did real dave , yeah, njraider1, lily, leosanus did you all sign up yet
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1033335 Dec 2, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this one of waxies sock puppets?
I suspect one of his lost silver spoons!
WOW

New York, NY

#1033336 Dec 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>why does texass hate women son?
What a mindless self serving question well more obama zombie dunces here yeah
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1033337 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>I ripped yours so wide open over the last few months every time you see a BLACK MAN YOU WONDER IS THAT WOW hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haSONICFILTH IM GOING TO USE A COMBFILTER ON YOU better yet furriers click for you zero chopping the top of the triangle off
Well, we know you're deranged son!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1033338 Dec 2, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea People seem unhappy and c*rol has not arrived as of yet with more gloom and doom.
Good morning Patrick, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Was at the UF/FSU game on the weekend, we lost, but had second row seats next to the band! It was a great time!

Ok, the holiday is over; it's time to get back to business:

Former Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum (R) on Sunday insisted that President Barack Obama was imposing his beliefs on corporations and preventing them from exercising their “right” to deny women contraception coverage in health care plans

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/01/santoru...
TSM

United States

#1033339 Dec 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>why does texass hate women son?
I guess Texans hates woman as much as Liberals/Democrats Hates America….Right!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr weaponX 314,708
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Into The Night 63,856
Anthony Rosser, Mike Spinella, Andrew Rosser & ... (Mar '16) 22 hr Erika 91
News Curly-Tailed Lizard Population Threatens Native... (Mar '08) Sat Tarah 150
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,420
Tree removal Jun 22 RRemington 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) Jun 22 MEGAN R 75

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages