Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1780762 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1027422 Nov 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider three perspectives, moral, ethical, and principle.
Morally, sex is between two people who love each other and want to have children. Life begins at conception.(If you have sex with someone, you either love them or you are a hedonist. If you're a hedonist, you take the risks of a hedonist, pregnancy being one of those risks.)
Ethically, conception may not have been intended AND birth control wasn't effective. Life begins when it becomes evident the fetus is viable and functionally developed all biological systems that comprise the human.(EVERYONE has access to birth control. Therefore, EVERY pregnancy can be prevented if desired. If a pregnancy was unintended, there is no reason why the pregnancy cannot be terminated within a reasonably short time after conception.)
Principally, the Constitution does not define life. Therefore, the 10th Amendment gives each state that perogative.
The federal government has no authority on the matter. It's only authority is to enforce the individual rights for anyone any state considers a living person.
As for the role of the federal government goes, it's that simple.
Futurists and Sc-Fi writers have predicted and warned for ages that human societies would eventually degrade into Consumerism-As-Religion. In this, sex would become simply entertainment and procreation would be handled by Government Agencies who hand out permits to whomever wants a child, has qualifications and has filled out the proper forms. From there, egg would be seeded with sperm by "birthers" who then bring the child to term inside of a machine.

Go pick up your kid after you get your Government notification.

The Magic Negro is an early adopter of this "Hope & Change" world that is fast approaching.

He smiles like a pig eatin' sh it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1027423 Nov 20, 2013
Just Days Before HealthCare.gov Launch, E-mail Chain Shows White House and HHS Prepping for Possible Failure

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads...

Lapeer, MI

#1027424 Nov 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I asked that question because Obama seems to think war has a deadline and has no intention of fixing or winning anything. And if he doesn't think his "right war" is winnable, it's time to get the hell out of there.
Just as soon as all troops are pulled out of Afghanistan down to the last man and after the last soldier dies on the last day Obama decreed as the deadline, women and young girls especially - but all Afghanis who opposed the Taliban and helped the Americans - are going to be slaughtered - or much worse because death would be merciful.
So get a friggin' grip and admit Barack Hussein Obama could give a flying donkey's ass about this war or any war or our veterans.
It's always been about him, it will always be about him and there's not a darn thing you or I or anyone else can do about it.
Freedom, Liberty and Human Dignity are only talking points on the Magic Negro's teleprompter. These words are simply his keys to manipulating the hordes of clueless consumers looking for a Golden Cow to worship.

He also wants the U.N. to take away our guns and start a world government.

He'd love to be it's first President.

Lapeer, MI

#1027426 Nov 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I heard on the streets, as the liberals say, O'bama is going to chop the head off the turkey this year and then he is going to tell the turkey if you like your head and want to keep your head you can.
If the Turkey complains, the Magic Negro will drop his pants and stuff the Turkey right then and there.

Just like he wants to do with the American citizen.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1027427 Nov 20, 2013
Some helpful tips for cooking your turkey

https://twitter.com/BobG231/status/4032368614...
Waxman

United States

#1027428 Nov 20, 2013
TonyT1916 wrote:
Obozocare, the flop of the last 200 years.
President Obozo!

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027429 Nov 20, 2013
flack wrote:
HEALTH CARE
Second wave of health plan cancellations loomsPublished November 20, 2013FoxNews.com Facebook370 Twitter146 LinkedIn1
A new and independent analysis of ObamaCare warns of a ticking time bomb, predicting a second wave of 50 million to 100 million insurance policy cancellations next fall -- right before the mid-term elections.
The next round of cancellations and premium hikes is expected to hit employees, particularly of small businesses. While the administration has tried to downplay the cancellation notices hitting policyholders on the individual market by noting they represent a relatively small fraction of the population, the swath of people who will be affected by the shake-up in employer-sponsored coverage will be much broader.
An analysis by the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank, shows the administration anticipates half to two-thirds of small businesses would have policies canceled or be compelled to send workers onto the ObamaCare exchanges. They predict up to 100 million small and large business policies could be cancelled next year.
"The impact I'm mostly worried about is on small young, entrepreneurial firms that will suddenly face much higher health insurance premiums if they want to offer health insurance to their employees," said AEI resident scholar Stan Veuger. "I think for a lot of other businesses ... they can just send their employees to the exchanges or offer them a fixed subsidy every month to buy health insurance themselves."
Under the health care law, businesses with fewer than 50 workers do not have to provide health coverage. But if they do, the policies will still have to meet the benefit standards set by ObamaCare.
As reported by AEI's Scott Gottlieb, some businesses got around this by renewing their policies before the end of 2013. But the relief is temporary, and they are expected to have to offer in-compliance plans for 2015. According to Gottlieb, that means beginning in October 2014 the cancellation notices will start to go out.
Then, businesses will have to either find a new plan -- which could be considerably more expensive -- or send workers onto the ObamaCare exchanges.
For workers, their experience could mirror that of the 5 million or so on the individual market who already received cancellation notices because their plans did not meet new standards under the Affordable Care Act.
President Obama announced last week that insurance companies could offer out-of-compliance plans for another year. But that only means the cancellation notices will resume late next year.
The business community has already been hit with another side effect from ObamaCare. Because the law will require businesses with more than 50 full-time workers to offer health coverage, there are reports that companies are shifting employees to part-time status to avoid hitting the threshold.
Though the administration describes these accounts as anecdotal -- and has already delayed the employer mandate by a year -- studies suggest otherwise.
The International Franchise Association and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have studied the impact and say the president's health care law has resulted in higher costs and fewer full-time positions.
A survey showed 31 percent of franchise businesses, and 12 percent of non-franchise businesses, have already reduced worker hours. It also showed 27 percent of franchise businesses, and 12 percent of non-franchise businesses, have replaced full-time workers with part-time employees.
Fox News' Mike Emanuel contributed to this report.
disaster for DemoKKKrats in 2014 unless they repeal ObamaKKKare...

yum, yum, yum...

happy, happy, happy...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027430 Nov 20, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
they do love to whine and support the enemies of America
Phaggy Patrick, head queer of Boca, sounds like a broken record...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027432 Nov 20, 2013
WOW wrote:
I guess this is no longer a feel good topix page for the Obaaaaaaaama supporters did they start the Hillary Page already I notice they are slowly bringing the bus closer to the whitehouse is it obaaaaaaamas turn to lick the tailpipe looks like the Democrats are putting him under the bus of late I guess his supporters dont know thats how it works he is a LAME now really almost all used up and his fund raising is costing Money mmmmm mmmmm mmmm now he giving out medals to every and anyone hahahahahahahahahahahah give back the NOBEL someone really earned it more than you
the Hillary page can be found on the stroke victims' forum....

stick a fork in the old hog, she's done...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1027433 Nov 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He should have been a Republican, he's a rich spoiled white guy. For the record Homer is a middle class white guy.
"homo"
When president nobama offers his comments on Afghanistan he will not apologize. He will dance and dodge and say mistakes were made, mistakes made in support of the Afghan people. Then he will pledge another 5 - 10 billion dollars in tax payer dollars so the muslim terrorists can continue to beat down the folks. That's called the nobama way.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1027434 Nov 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you sought treatment for your loneliness & mental illness?
Where did you go for your treatment son?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027435 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. He is one of those who voted for a bill for states to drug test people who receive food stamps. Wonder how he would feel if we pass a law to drug test all members of Congress.
Galt will not be diverted from a laser-like focus on the disaster of ObamaKKKare...

besides, Obama is an admitted drug addict, so what's the big deal...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027436 Nov 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Stupid fkn Flack, the space guy, has no fkn clue who Elon Musk is. ROFLMAO
Musk is the guy who makes cars that catch fire...he also loses money on each car that he sells, but profits by selling the emissions offsets....another leftwing scam...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027437 Nov 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Israel is finally jumping ship. Good riddance. Let Russia take over as their benefactor. That annual $3.15 BILLION we give them will go a long way toward funding healthcare for Americans.
any money saved should go toward the deficit, not down the welfare rathole....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1027438 Nov 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though I doubt Realtime knows much about the Vanguard Studios and hasn't seen my painting or knows the artist, he's probably right it doesn't have any real value.
But this is exactly what's on the back of mine. Which doesn't mean anything really.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Not that I think the artwork has any really value. Because I don't.
I live within 14 miles of a Van Gogh...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027439 Nov 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Americans would prefer this over Obamacare.
Americans would prefer anything that didn't cancel their existing insurance....
Waxman

United States

#1027440 Nov 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Hillary page can be found on the stroke victims' forum....
stick a fork in the old hog, she's done...
It's no wonder Demon-crats are so angry. The women they have are all hags. Hillary is gross!!! Slick Willie knows.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027441 Nov 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Ethical failures occur at all levels...
"doctors"
"COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two Howland chiropractors have been sentenced to pay nearly $179,000 in combined restitution to Medicaid and the Bureau of Workers' Compensation."
http://www.wfmj.com/story/23551511/warren-chi...
chiropractors are not doctors....or rather, they are witch doctors and scam artists...

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1027442 Nov 20, 2013
OBAMACARE - the demise of the Demotatic party!

Yeah!

Long live the Tea Party!
Waxman

United States

#1027443 Nov 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you go for your treatment son?
Never needed treatment, son. You do.

I know child, but at least you are an American, right idiot?

You need treatment for your loneliness & mental illness. Get it.

Maybe your o-Bozo-Care will help you, libturd?

Baawaaahhhh!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min American Independent 345,948
News Authorities: Rapper XXXTentacion shot dead in F... 5 hr Shamikka 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Shane D 98,725
Did a man die winning a roach eating contest at... (Oct '12) 5 hr Shamikka 99
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Bill Farted 64,838
Review: The Country Club Directory 21 hr ginathea 47
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) Sun emaans 93

Pompano Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages