Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
942,181 - 942,200 of 1,098,984 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the Idiot wrote:
HEY BYYTCH!
NONE OF THESE FINE AMERICANS HAVE STOOD UP AND COMPLAINED ABOUT TAX RATES ON BILLIONAIRES!
in fact they are all trying to get every citizen health insurance!
and feeding the poor: with their own money.
Republicans: taxes on the richest are too high.
Fact: tax rates are the lowest in generations!
U S debt: highest in generations.
Republicans: greedy weasels hypocrites selfish scumbaggggs hate poor children liars on a daily basis!
have fun in hell! LOL!
<quoted text>
How many of those ultra rich Democrats have ever once voluntarily sent the US Treasury a check for over and above their tax liabilities?

Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
HEY BYYTCH!
NONE OF THESE FINE AMERICANS HAVE STOOD UP AND COMPLAINED ABOUT TAX RATES ON BILLIONAIRES!
in fact they are all trying to get every citizen health insurance!
and feeding the poor: with their own money.
Republicans: taxes on the richest are too high.
Fact: tax rates are the lowest in generations!
U S debt: highest in generations.
Republicans: greedy weasels hypocrites selfish scumbaggggs hate poor children liars on a daily basis!
have fun in hell! LOL!
<quoted text>
Are you okay?

It is okay. It is the last throes of reality hitting you.

There is not enough money too support the Progressive agenda. Just accept it.

Obama sold you out! All those millions spent to prop up millionaires in the stock market and none of it went to the poor.

Obama sold you out. Millions almost a billion spent on a foreign company to make a non-functional website but hey Valarie Jarret's daughter and other Dem millionaires made a fortune on it and the poor was totally left out.
P on Dupont

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many years did Romney who was a big booster of the Vietnam war and the draft serve in uniform? Zero. We weren't in any major conflicts when Obama was of military age.
So how many years did Obama volunteer to serve in the military? LOL
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

When words don't match the actions...

If Obama really is working as hard as he claims to be, wouldn't he have taken 5 minutes to look at http://healthcare.gov before it rolled out?

How in the world can he sit there and claim he knew nothing until he read it in the paper.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

When words don't match actions....

We are spending a fortune for a staff that fails to inform the POTUS of anything.

"I read it in the newspaper."

-Barrack Obama
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

"There's a lot of hoopity doo and a doo." - Former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi on a Sunday Morning show.

Hmmm, with this leadership, how did writing a massive Health Care go so wrong?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Oh looky:
All the resident Republican dddoouuccchhhheee baaaggggsss are present!
Hey selfish liars!
Hey greedy azzzzzzwipes!
Hey dummmbbbffffcckkkssss!
(these disgusting liars take away food from poor kids!)
SHAMEFUL. AWFUL CONDUCT.
Republicans: we are going to hell. LOL!
Still in melt down mode?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Correction....

"There's a lot of hoopity doo and a doo." - Former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi on a Sunday Morning show.

Hmmm, with this leadership, how did writing a massive Health Care Bill go so wrong?
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix OBAMABOTS!!! As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
As you all can see, I have brought out two more sockpuppet creations from my the bottomless pit of my sockpuppet closet, ""OBAMA the GENIUS"" and ""USAsince1680" ".
Please all, welcome them with some of that Topix love!!!
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
And not it appears that it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I think I over did with the judgits and my sockpuppets all night long. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!! Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return!
As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP addresses are a must as well!!!!
Later boys!
I will return shortly, relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed!!!!
Warm hugs,''Not Surprized''(the very chubby, Obama-worshipping liberal-fool from a location too embarrassing to show.)
PS: PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE!!!!
Not Surprized!
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare encourages divorces. Seriously, couples are considering getting a divorce so they can get subsidies to help pay for unaffordable Obamacare.

Living together as singles qualifies them while being married doesn't.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

List of shame...

SEN. TOM UDALL (D-N.Mex.):“Some worried reform would alter their current coverage. It won't. If you like your current plan, you can keep it.”(“What I Learned: About Health Care Reform This Summer, By Your Lawmakers In Congress,” Albuquerque Journal, 9/8/09)

Obama and the Dems LIED to Americans

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

(CBS News) The confusion over the Affordable Care Act only seems to deepen for many Americans trying to figure out what exactly is going to happen to their health insurance.

President Obama is now calling for a one-year extension of policies that insurance companies have already canceled, but the companies and state regulators are saying it's not that simple.

It's the customers who are caught in the middle.

In the next week, millions of people who received cancellation notices of their health care insurance may be getting another letter in the mail, this time a way to extend coverage that was canceled.

"It's a logistical nightmare that if done is likely to lead to serious customer service problems," said Robert Laszewski, a prominent insurance industry consultant with Health Policy and Strategy Associates.

Mr. Obama is pressing insurance companies to re-issue canceled plans, but whether that happens also depends on states' insurance commissioners.

And while a majority tells CBS News they continue to research the president's fix, at least three states - Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington - have already rejected it.

Meanwhile, the enrollment clock is ticking, and insurers are staring down Dec. 15. It is a key date on the calendar for anyone wishing to have coverage at the start of the new year.

Some insurance companies may send follow-up letters similar to one obtained by CBS News.

It was addressed to a canceled policyholder in late September and included an option to re-enroll for coverage with their original insurance company through Nov. 30, 2014, perhaps a temporary solution for people who remain confused about their coverage, how much their premiums will cost and whether they can keep their doctor.

Anyone re-enrolling now will still have to apply for coverage under the health care law with a compliant plan late next year. The White House is hoping the HealthCare.gov website's problems are a distant memory by then. The deadline for the planned fix for the website is in two weeks.

© 2013 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

GOP SUPPORTS USA wrote:
The House easily passed Republican legislation on Friday allowing insurers to keep offering old insurance plans for another year in response to President Barack Obama’s broken “if you like it, you can keep it” promise.
The bill passed 261-157 with all but four Republicans joined by 39 Democrats backing the bill sponsored by Energy and Commerce Chairman Fred Upton, R-Mich. Those Democrats defected despite strong opposition from their party leadership and
President Barack Obama, who, hours after the White House announced an administrative fix Thursday, vowed he would((((((((VETO))))))))) the Upton bill.
http://blogs.rollcall.com/218/house-passes-up...
Override the veto and then impeach the bas turd.
John

Lake Butler, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

seriously what would you do if your child was brutally raped over and over for months and when they were finally able to report it the same sheriff that run the boys ranch was the same sheriff that was friends with their attacker and protected the rapist instead of the victims.

Google Sheriff Gary Borders Green isle Boys Ranch to see the hand written statements of the victims and pictures to prove the sheriff and rapist are friends and pictures that prove the rapist was never really arrested or sentenced to anything because he is pictured four days after the rapes were reported and one week before FDLE claims he plead no contest and was sentenced for four sexual batteries, one lewd & lascivious and a battery.

Green Isle Boys Ranch was a house of horrors from 1989 until the leaks of these brutal rapes caused the sheriff and his buddies to close it. The problem is the sheriff and his buddies should be in jail for obstruction of justice or maybe even worse who knows. The Florida White House Boys website has this information on their link. Thousands of other Green Isle Ranch rapes documents are also available on line.

http://www.thewhitehouseboysonline.com/FDLE-F...
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

First, it was Obamacare because it was historic and Obama was the awesome president who would give us free health care.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Then when Americans said they didn't want the new Health Care law, calling it Obamacare was racist because it wasn't popular and they didn't want to associate Obama with it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

However, when Obama ran for a second term they called it Obamacare again because Obama himself was the only thing reasonably popular about his administration.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Now, it's not Obamacare because it's a complete wreck and there's no other accomplishment Obama has left.

And people like Oprah is back calling it racist.

And that is why the LEFT lack moral authority to dictate what is racist or not -they are acting lack a bunch of political hacks!

Since: May 11

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Do you understand how stupid that sounds?
Do you understand how stupid you sound.

With Global Warming, It doesn't matter how much energy you use if that energy is green.

If Al Gore heats his home with geothermal * buys green electricity, then it does not add to the greenhouse gases.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Whatever wrote:
Hmmm, with this leadership, how did writing a massive Health Care go so wrong?
If Nanny Pelosi was my waitress, I wouldn't touch the food but get up and leave.

In every interview I've ever seen her do, she comes across as something out of haunted Funeral Home. Spacey chick.

I find it bizarre that voters would continue to send one of the Sadism Sisters to Washington year after year.

But, then again, considering that they are California voters, we can expect abnormalities by the bushels.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info