Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
8016USACinch

Palm Coast, FL

#1023307 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. When did Bush ever serve a day in the active military?
Tell me why you added "active" military to your ridiculous question. Oh, yeah ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1023309 Nov 13, 2013
Why did this administration require consumers to first create online accounts at HealthCare.gov before they could shop for health plans?

That's the question - and the answer - the House Oversight Committee Chairman wants to know. It runs counter to the common e-commerce practice of allowing anonymous window-shopping.

The House Homeland Security Committee is also holding a hearing Wednesday on the health care website focusing on whether personal information is adequately protected.

http://news.msn.com/us/house-oversight-panel-...

Anyone believe this is just another "technical" issue?

Besides everyone on the left, I mean.
8016USACinch

Palm Coast, FL

#1023310 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
But since you're too dumb to look it up: W spent 6 weeks in basic training, followed by 53 weeks in flight training at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia. Then he spent 21 weeks of flight interception training in Houston. After graduating, he had fulfilled his 2 years of ACTIVE duty commitment.

Your turn: Obama's military service???
Jeff

United States

#1023311 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?

Stay the hell out of the military if you know what's good for you.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1023312 Nov 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. When did Clinton ever serve a day in the active military?
Tell me. When did Obama ever serve a day in the active military?

You and yours are the ones who are making a big deal out of Bush's non-existent "military service". Not me.

Without a doubt, Bush and Clinton should have "manned up" and allowed themselves to be drafted but, as we soon learned, military service isn't for everyone.

The United States was not engaged in any active military conflict when Obama was of draft age. So, there was no draft for him to avoid. He says he would have enlisted if needed. We'll never know.

Location hidden

#1023313 Nov 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
SHT! realtime and sonic are the most dedicated fox viewers on here.
As the saying goes, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1023314 Nov 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Why did this administration require consumers to first create online accounts at HealthCare.gov before they could shop for health plans?
That's the question - and the answer - the House Oversight Committee Chairman wants to know. It runs counter to the common e-commerce practice of allowing anonymous window-shopping.
The House Homeland Security Committee is also holding a hearing Wednesday on the health care website focusing on whether personal information is adequately protected.
http://news.msn.com/us/house-oversight-panel-...
Anyone believe this is just another "technical" issue?
Besides everyone on the left, I mean.
The Magic Negro wants to know how many hairs are on your head. Teasing you with "affordable" Healthcare, he gets you to give up all of your information.

This is like internet "phishing schemes". I just received an email today from my U.S. Representative detailing the shocking lack of any security at Healthcare.gov and the deer-in-the-headlights response from the Magic Negro Boobs during Congressional investigations about it.

Have you also had people on the street express amazement that this jerk is still alive like I have? It's growing louder, too.

Location hidden

#1023315 Nov 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed you can't post without using insults. That's a sure sign of being a fckn hypocrit.
"Bill Clinton:'President Should Honor the Commitment' and Let People Keep Their Insurance Plans"
Bill Clinton says you're fckn stupid.
Aw, I touched a nerve. LMAO.

Location hidden

#1023316 Nov 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"no matter how we reform healthcare...no matter what"
stupid sheep.
He's talking about policies in existence BEFORE health reform. Your really are dense.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1023317 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As the saying goes, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
You've taken that advice to heart, Dood. Look in the mirror.

You can't get your own worst enemy any closer than that!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1023318 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR. She never said that. What she said was "that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally" should not have access assault weapons. Everyone should agree with her.
Dianne Feinstein verbatim:
"…what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States… that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So you know I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon."
"uselesssinceforever "
My post rearding funnystien's comment was reported by Burt Prelutsky of the LA Times. E - mail Mr. Prelutsky and tell him he is liar.
Peace
KMA
Mr Lib

United States

#1023319 Nov 13, 2013
8016USACinch wrote:
<quoted text> But since you're too dumb to look it up: W spent 6 weeks in basic training, followed by 53 weeks in flight training at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia. Then he spent 21 weeks of flight interception training in Houston. After graduating, he had fulfilled his 2 years of ACTIVE duty commitment.
Yeah, two years of National Guard service safe in the rear while everyone else went to Vietnam.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1023320 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's talking about policies in existence BEFORE health reform. Your really are dense.
<spam>

Location hidden

#1023321 Nov 13, 2013
8016USACinch wrote:
<quoted text> But since you're too dumb to look it up: W spent 6 weeks in basic training, followed by 53 weeks in flight training at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia. Then he spent 21 weeks of flight interception training in Houston. After graduating, he had fulfilled his 2 years of ACTIVE duty commitment.
FACT: At the height of the Vietnam War, Bush picked the Texas Air National Guard. Active duty in the Guard is not the same as ACTIVE duty in the military. He was draft dodging, pure and simple and he never completed his commitment to the Air National Guard.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1023322 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The cancelled policies ARE being rewritten and the insured have been told their policy will be automatically renewed under the new terms unless they opt to purchase insurance elsewhere.
"uselesssinceforever "
The policy's are being cancelled. Then they offer the new terms, less wanted coverage at a higher cost. Of course late 50 early 60 years old will be happy to know they are paying for maternity care, pediatrics and birth cont5rol, items they do not want or need.
Were you born stoopid or do you just practice a lot?
Peace
KMA

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1023323 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
George W. Bush joined the 147th Fighter Interceptor Group of the Texas Air National Guard on May 27, 1968. He committed to serve until May 26, 1974, with two years on active duty while training to fly and four years on part-time duty.

Following basic training, Bush began 53 weeks of flight training at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia. In December 1969, Bush began 21 weeks of fighter interceptor training on the F-102 in Houston at the 147th's Combat Crew Training School, soloing in March 1970 and graduating in June 1970. When he graduated, he had fulfilled his two-year active-duty commitment.

In November 1970, Lt. Col. Jerry B. Killian, commander of the 111th Fighter Squadron, recommended that Bush be promoted to First Lieutenant, calling him "a dynamic outstanding young officer" who stood out as "a top notch fighter interceptor pilot." He said that "Lt. Bush's skills far exceed his contemporaries," and that "he is a natural leader whom his contemporaries look to for leadership. Lt. Bush is also a good follower with outstanding disciplinary traits and an impeccable military bearing." Bush was promoted.

Air National Guard members could volunteer for active duty service with the Air Force in a program called Palace Alert which deployed F-102 pilots to Europe and Southeast Asia including Vietnam and Thailand. According to three pilots from Bush's squadron, Bush inquired about this program but was advised by the base commander that he did not have the necessary flying experience (500 hours) at the time and that the F-102 would soon be retired.

Bush performed part-time Guard duty as an F-102 pilot through April 1972 logging a total of 336 flight hours.

After April 1972, Bush may have failed to meet the attendance requirements established for members of the Air National Guard. In mid-1972, he failed to meet the Air Force requirement for an annual physical examination for pilots and lost his authorization to be a pilot.

In September 1973, Bush requested discharge from Texas Air National Guard service to attend Harvard Business School as a full time student. Jerry Killian recommended approval of the discharge the following day. Bush had completed five years, four months, and five days toward his six-year service obligation.

On October 1, 1973, Bush was honorably discharged from the Texas Air National Guard and transferred to the inactive reserves in Denver, Colorado. He was discharged from the Air Force Reserve on November 21, 1974, ending his military service.

Location hidden

#1023324 Nov 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever "
My post rearding funnystien's comment was reported by Burt Prelutsky of the LA Times. E - mail Mr. Prelutsky and tell him he is liar.
Peace
KMA
Just like a ReThug, always trying to pass the buck when caught with his pants down in a lie.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1023325 Nov 13, 2013
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, two years of National Guard service safe in the rear while everyone else went to Vietnam.
Yet Obama bin Lyin drives golf carts, lies and relies on teleprompters you nitwit... See the difference you dumbass??

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#1023326 Nov 13, 2013
Night all. The dumbed down Rethugs are always entertaining.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1023327 Nov 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a ReThug, always trying to pass the buck when caught with his pants down in a lie.
<spam>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 41 min Anne 96,629
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,187
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Pearl Jam 306,974
Review: G8 Van Lines 16 hr Aaron Rios 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 hr scirocco 71,008
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 hr TRD 68,882
Review: Travel Options Inc (Sep '11) Thu Jackie 126
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News