Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Chicago, IL

#1016699 Nov 1, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi lily, how is your pretend black love doll, is he still losing air or did you start using helium?
come on coward!
how many fkn doofus characters ya gonna attack lily with in one day, ya scrotum scab?
you know, many threads have had the displeasure to know me. yet not a single one of the idiot retards ive met are as demented as YOU, nostrilfuckface. you are both irriating and fkn retarded. i now that may look good on your resume for Fox news but here, especially while im here, you are gonna eat a lot of sh it.
yeah ya could file some "charges" with topix or even your local rural buttfk pd. but making you paid idiots squirm is a pleasure to me and to society at large.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016700 Nov 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i am jewish... as i am 'all people' of god, you filthy termite.
for it tis the lords work i do.
AIDS is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog..

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1016701 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The major usage to blend with gasoline was done in 2005 & 2007.
We were talking about food prices.
It was the amount being used for fuel that was being blamed for the high food prices, not the subsidies.
Someone was claiming this not to be the Republicans doing.
I was correcting them.
Bush signing both bills is fact.
Try to keep up.
Use of ethanol tripled during Bush era, major agri companies, Cargill, ADM, etc. earned mega bucks__those are definitely not libtard corporations eh? So what, a couple of Africans starved to death. They should have taken DB's advice and got a job. With benefit's__and an expense account.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1016702 Nov 1, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Polls indicate Democrats have a much higher percentage of people with metal health issues, which is obvious based on posts here from your libtarded friends like Dumb Dave, Leosnana et al. You seal the deal.
lol! Really? non cons have a 'metal health' issue?

wow. thanks for bringing that to my attention son.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1016703 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the tax break:
$50,000 -$5,000 +$45000
With the Tax Break
$50,000 -$2500 =$47,500.
The tax break gave him an additional $2500.00.
by Dumbass Dave's thinking, if the tax was $10K and the tax break was $5K, he would be even better off....
dem

Chicago, IL

#1016704 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Flsck said he could feed 10 people well for $800 a month.
Let me know if you need help with the math.
800/30/3/10 =?
its just as much fun for me to see dave stump eman with 2+2 math equation as it is for me to call eman a filthy immigrant.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1016705 Nov 1, 2013
come on kids its friday.
lets pretend we are all pals?

LOL!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1016706 Nov 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>AIDS is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog..
It's the culture...
ive met your daughter and understand your concerns, ma'am.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1016707 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
OK, but your employees are stuck with a substandard network of doctors and hospitals and, depending on their circumstances, might be better off on their own.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1016708 Nov 1, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh another Democrat racist!
Do you miss Hitler? What a beautiful world he created!
Yep! You're beloved leader from the 1930's

Some things never change.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1016709 Nov 1, 2013
LMAO@U leftist phags......:-)

Mother Jones Shocker:'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'
By Noel Sheppard | November 1, 2013

Since the government shutdown, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting some media member claiming Republicans are in a lot of trouble heading into next year's midterm elections.

Breaking with the trend rather surprisingly Wednesday was the perilously liberal Mother Jones with a piece titled "New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble."

The poll was actually from James Carville and Stan Greenberg's Democracy Corps and was titled "The Revolt Against Washington and the Republican Congress."

Despite Carville and Greenberg's conclusions, author Kevin Drum dug deeper into the specifics to find some contrary nuggets:

In Democratic districts, net incumbent approval has plummeted by 11 points, from +8 approval to +3 disapproval. In Republican districts, incumbent approval has gone down only 4 points. You see the same results when they ask a question about warmth of feeling toward incumbents: It's down 7 points in Republican districts and 9 points in Democratic districts.

This isn't good news for Democrats. It's true that attitudes toward the Republican Party have taken a bigger hit than attitudes toward the Democratic Party, but attitudes toward actual incumbents are exactly the opposite. And in elections, that's what matters.

Wow! A liberal publication taking a Democratic poll and finding bad news for...Democrats?

I don't imagine you'll be hearing THAT on MSNBC any time soon.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1016710 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Use of ethanol tripled during Bush era, major agri companies, Cargill, ADM, etc. earned mega bucks__those are definitely not libtard corporations eh? So what, a couple of Africans starved to death. They should have taken DB's advice and got a job. With benefit's__and an expense account.
i know that fkn idiot eman will call us drunks but it is time for beer. ill buy the first round.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1016711 Nov 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, pally, we don't know how many posts you have cause you're too much of a coward to register. You also post as others in different forums, doll.
Sorry, pisswater, this "toy" wasn't bought in a toy department. But then you don't know sht.
Not sure were it was bought and don't care__further it belonged to a friend of the deceased.

It was a AK 7744B__a fkn toy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1016713 Nov 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i know that fkn idiot eman will call us drunks but it is time for beer. ill buy the first round.
First? Hah__I've got a head start on you.

Of course it's nearly 6PM here.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1016714 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the tax break:
$50,000 -$5,000 +$45000
With the Tax Break
$50,000 -$2500 =$47,500.
The tax break gave him an additional $2500.00.
it did not give him an additional 2500. That would make his income 52500. His money totals 50,000 he's keeling more of his money. He's not getting an additional anything
Frankie

Boston, MA

#1016717 Nov 1, 2013
this POS is unveiling is true colors right now. And I blame al the African Americans that voted for him, the majority, just based on color? They would vote for a black man even he was the worst piece of shit ever. Look at Detroit...these people are hopeless! dare to say that is not true..!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1016718 Nov 1, 2013
Post #1016715 Removed * You are in idiot ghetto dem..

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1016719 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure were it was bought and don't care__further it belonged to a friend of the deceased.
haha. Wrong.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1016720 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>First? Hah__I've got a head start on you.
Of course it's nearly 6PM here.
haha, yep we'll call you what you are.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1016721 Nov 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure were it was bought and don't care__further it belonged to a friend of the deceased.
link to just one story that calls it an AK 7744b, and I'll link to a dozen with the truth. Deal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min TRD 68,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min gcaveman1 46,675
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr sassyjm 305,640
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr VET 2,485
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Anne 96,432
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr Eric 69,380
HOST AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT -- monthly stipen... 8 hr gphomestay 1
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••