Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,490)

Showing posts 929,781 - 929,800 of1,071,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

We should have known this...

pass the buck...

"I don't work for people who want me to resign"

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/362166/s...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes that $500 million LIE is just too retarded to be a part of any logical discussion. You've got your head buried up Rush's arze.
Using the actual Contract Detail Report, The Blaze has estimated the cost at $93.7 million, maximum. The Sunlight Foundation estimated the cost at $70 million and Daily Kos has estimated the cost at $119,677,837 because they included in their figure "the $63,933,755 cost of all of the supplemental work as a result of changes forced on the ACA by a Republican Supreme Court and Republican States who could not wait to deny their residents health care."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/23/1249... #
No need to debate ObamaKKKare any more, as it is unraveling on its own. Ten (10) DemoKKKrat Senators now calling for delay in individual mandate.

Let the circus begin!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

More good news about obamaKare

Medicaid and Free Cheese enrollment spike threatens entire obamaKare house of cards

CBS News has confirmed that in Washington, of the more than 35,000 people newly enrolled, 87 percent signed up for Medicaid. In Kentucky, out of 26,000 new enrollments, 82 percent are in Medicaid. And in New York, of 37,000 enrollments, Medicaid accounts for 64 percent. And there are similar stories across the country in nearly half of the states that run their own exchanges.

But Gail Wilensky, a former Medicaid director, said the numbers are causing concern in the insurance industry, which needs healthy adults to buy private insurance in large numbers for the system to work.

Either the private insurance enrollments come up somewhere around the expected amount or there's going to be a problem. You need a volume and you need a mix of people that are healthy as well as high users in private insurance, in order to have it be sustainable, she said, but industry sources say that if we do not see some real turnaround soon, there could be big problems for the entire system.

Instead, we have this disaster that will drive up health care costs dramatically for all Americans, making everyone poorer in the process in terms of disposable income. And this is more bad news for the White House, because the media isn't covering their flank on this collapse, at least not so far.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-576092...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I don't care.
I think that could apply to anything in your life in general son.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to debate ObamaKKKare any more, as it is unraveling on its own. Ten (10) DemoKKKrat Senators now calling for delay in individual mandate.
Let the circus begin!!!
I read about the 10 dem's joining the tea party in calling for the delay.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Nothing to see here...

Breaking...

just a college kid playing with chemicals...

"Mohamadmahdi Kowsari, 25, was arrested after police found dangerous chemicals at his Cumberland Avenue home...."

http://www.cjme.com/story/student-accused-ste...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes that $500 million LIE is just too retarded to be a part of any logical discussion. You've got your head buried up Rush's arze.
Using the actual Contract Detail Report, The Blaze has estimated the cost at $93.7 million, maximum. The Sunlight Foundation estimated the cost at $70 million and Daily Kos has estimated the cost at $119,677,837 because they included in their figure "the $63,933,755 cost of all of the supplemental work as a result of changes forced on the ACA by a Republican Supreme Court and Republican States who could not wait to deny their residents health care."
Huff Puff Fluff Stuff Post, Daily Kooks... etc... All knowingly manufacturing lies, editing tapes, news reports, race riots, starting race wars, getting people killed, altering reports, manufacturing bullshit lies and hateful NAZl propaganda and hate filled news reports old woman..

No one can believe anything your NAZl leftwing talking heads print or spew...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
Medicaid and Free Cheese enrollment spike threatens entire obamaKare house of cards
CBS News has confirmed that in Washington, of the more than 35,000 people newly enrolled, 87 percent signed up for Medicaid. In Kentucky, out of 26,000 new enrollments, 82 percent are in Medicaid. And in New York, of 37,000 enrollments, Medicaid accounts for 64 percent. And there are similar stories across the country in nearly half of the states that run their own exchanges.
But Gail Wilensky, a former Medicaid director, said the numbers are causing concern in the insurance industry, which needs healthy adults to buy private insurance in large numbers for the system to work.
Either the private insurance enrollments come up somewhere around the expected amount or there's going to be a problem. You need a volume and you need a mix of people that are healthy as well as high users in private insurance, in order to have it be sustainable, she said, but industry sources say that if we do not see some real turnaround soon, there could be big problems for the entire system.
Instead, we have this disaster that will drive up health care costs dramatically for all Americans, making everyone poorer in the process in terms of disposable income. And this is more bad news for the White House, because the media isn't covering their flank on this collapse, at least not so far.
It's the culture...
translation: the states that signed up for Medicare expansion are in deep sht

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
See how Democrat Presidents have out performed Republic Presidents the past 50 years.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Why does anyone think it is good that Democrats are forcing everyone to buy something even if they do not want it?

Look who the Democrats don't punish:

1. People that are lazy and choose to make themselves unemployable.
2. People that have children they cannot or choose not to afford.
3. People that drive up their medical care costs with selfish drug abuse, bad diets and sexual promiscuity that leads to disease.

But, Democrats are clearly willing to punish healthy people that have consistently made productive, good-for-the-country choices with higher insurance costs to subsidize people that have made selfish decisions.

Lots of people need help from charitably minded people and almost everyone agrees that we want to help them. But, most of the people O'bamacare will help are being helped not because of need, but because of selfish choices they have made and will continue to make, thanks to Democrat policies.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I think that could apply to anything in your life in general son.
wow. Such a scathing insult. My feelings are hurt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
It's the culture...
This is exactly why many insurance companies declined to participate in the exchanges....and why smart Governors dodged the Medicaid bullet...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, the commies, brown shirt liberals, moochers and that old woman will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but they will be counterbalanced by DemoKKKrat Quislings like McCain, Graham, and McConnell.

If not, Republicans are closing in on 60 votes to delay ObamaKkkare.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the story by 'bigotbasher'?
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

The Affordable Care Actís rocky rollout has put Democrats and the White House back on defense -- allowing Republicans who were deeply divided over, and under fire for, the partial government shutdown to unite and focus on the failures of HealthCare.gov .

Not coincidentally, a handful of Democrats up for re-election next year in swing and red states have broken ranks with the Obama administration.

New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen sent a letter to the president demanding an extension of the deadline to sign up, and almost immediately was joined by Sens. Mark Begich of Alaska, Kay Hagan of North Carolina, Mary Landrieu of Louisiana and Mary Pryor of Arkansas.

None of them was willing to delay or even negotiate ObamaCare a few weeks ago, in the heat of the budget impasse.

Baawaaahhh!!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
translation: the states that signed up for Medicare expansion are in deep sht
DemoKKKrats missed a golden opportunity to dodge the ObamaKKKare disaster...they could have agreed to Republican demands for a one-year delay, looked like heroes for avoiding a government shutdown, and avoided next year's election wipeout...
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Sebelie-to-us: Didn't test ObamaCare website because of GOP

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2769143362001/sebe...

Baawwaahhh!!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

one more ticking time bomb...if ChiefRoberts regains his sanity

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-healthcar...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

The Train Wreck has arrived. Garbage in. Garbage out. Ten demokRATs jumping ship!

Obamakare creating a demand for insurance, cancelling existing healthcare policies to justify a demand for costly obamakare and exchanges..

Medicaid and Free Cheese enrollment spike threatens entire obamaKare house of cards...

facebook hates obamakare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks, losers, and Hispanics...

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Addie Cola facebook:- I'm 26 and uninsured and I refuse to sign up for this disaster. October 21 at 1:00pm via mobile

Janet King Beckett facebook:- Again, the Affordable Health Care Act is not for everyone. I found that out when I discovered the BRoNZE plan would cost us $6K each in my family. And that's the bottom of the barrel plan. Good luck y'all!!! We are all screwed because of this stupid government program. Another tax on the middle class!!

It's actually better obama got reelected, look like shit, get all the blame for Trojan horse obamakare and failure for the next 3 years than blaming Romney for sabotage...

If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're zero for six, ya' silly old man, but thanks for posting your resume.(Why don't you just STFU before I start in on your punctuation or lack thereof?)
He called you a "nit picky annoying person". You deny he pointed out any of your traits, yet you then respond:

"STFU before I start in on your punctuation"

Baawwaahhhh!!!!

You proved his point, idiot!

Bawwaahhh!!!!

Old leo, narcissist fits you too.

Typical liberal trait.

Are all lefties as easy to set up as you are?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 929,781 - 929,800 of1,071,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pompano Beach Forum right now

Search the Pompano Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min voice of peace 67,527
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min mdbuilder 45,458
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,136
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr Forum 304,892
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 96,280
Boca Raton Music Thread (Oct '13) 15 hr Musikologist 4
CIA Intel Filed With CIA Over Claimed Cop Corru... 19 hr Mr_StLouis 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000